Author Topic: clan of Perfumer's Log  (Read 10221 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

Re: clan of Perfumer's Log From Cina
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 05:13:17 AM »
 :)
Trying Now to make this more to the way it has been asked to be done,,
I made  two new  products .. Both can be used as a massage  oil  or a  perfume the first is made  with  Dina Flowers ...the second is made with  clover.

I hope   You will all enjoy them

Now to the other product that I made with a name  that needs to be changed African Star is now renamed.. Wild Tuchuk Nights.
If any wish to Aid me in further  info on   what I am doing Please  do

Thank You

Cina

Offline Amantha

Re: clan of Perfumer's Log
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 10:23:34 PM »
awoke after a long absense, must of have been inhaling too many fumes. I heard I have a new apprentice.  Very happy for the help and it seems like you have a good start on the perfumes. Will try and get back to talk to you, but am getting weary and heading back to my wagon to sleep.

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 05:57:27 AM »
 :)
Dear Amantha
Great to have You back.look forword to working with You  ..smiles..

Cina

Offline Amantha

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »
Met My apprentice Cira, Interesting.  I asked on the level of bosk fat in my casks and She heard bosk fat, had a coughing fit and seemed to faint.  I wonder how she'll handle the scent glands from animals.  I hope she is alright. I take it she is with child?  Or just has a weak stomach.  It can be hard handling all the fumes coming from My wagon.  I'll be sure to put her down wind when I'm brewing..

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »
Dear Amantha
I wanted to share with You My thanks  in bring it to Mine and  Talons attention,About the harm that could come to the baby that I am carring.. When using these many differnt  perfumes and  soaps.. Because of the harm that could be  done.. It has been desided that I should  go to another clan. Rags  has asked if I would like to use My skill in making Pottery.. I have said yes.. I do look forword to getting to know  You.. Talon said He will be  by to get some of the many wonderfull scents  that You make..
 Have a good  day
Cina