Author Topic: Update  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Update
« on: February 04, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »
I'm so sorry I have not been around much lately and when I can be it is usually very short brain blanks on me a lot..... I'm exhausted more now then I've been in all my years on this planet...I hope to soon be able to return for longer stretches of RP time soon... We continue to strive to a good conclusion to this battle we are fighting here in rt.... I wish each and every one well,miss you all more then you will ever know ( my saving grace sometimes being something else for a short time , something that just does with out worry or concern...well not to much concern ,grins, ) take care my RP family luv to you all and hugs all around...

still da duck
chanz{Sid}
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 05:50:22 PM »
 :-* :-* ;)

We're here. *Huggers*

siren

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »
you're in my prayers.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 08:40:36 AM »
we are    here sis ..love you so much...please take care of your self..if  you need to talk.. just yell at me .. smiles.. hugs you keeping your wrapped in my arms
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 03:24:01 PM »
its official.. Surgery for the hubby is March 20 he will be in the or for 3 to 4 hours min.. and if all goes well he should be home in 7 to 10 days.. then the true healing begins.. the surgeon says that he ( as long as everything goes as planned) should be eating normal and possibly going back to work by June.. so we are planning for that date.. now the real worry has set in for me and my anxiety is through the roof... stress and tears more then they have been over the last six to eight months... I'm trying to stay positive but it begins to wear you down... quickly.. any way.. I am still around maybe not as much as I should but I do try to pop in when I can.. sometimes I have to disappear with out a request.. that happens more of late due to his change in meds and the new sleeping schedule that they are causing.. he falls a bit more now with it as well so I'm on call 24/7... any way  thank you for all the prayers and strengths sent.. please keep us on your lists when you can.. we thank you very much... and I thank you from the bottom of my heart... lubs to you all see you soon

chanz ( her family thanks you as well)
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 05:41:10 PM »
Each step brings this closer to being a thing of the past, yet the stress and anxiety builds. Hang in there, don't falter now. Do what needs to be done. We know the deal, so do not worry about that.

Thought, prayers, and lots and lots of love continue.

:-* :-* :-*