Author Topic: Fiber  (Read 2404 times)

Offline LadyMuse

Fiber
« on: September 11, 2005, 02:27:49 PM »
 Alright F/family.....lets put your brains to work on this litle problem.....what woudl We as Tuchuks do for fiber in O/our diets to keep U/us....regular so that certain ailements don;t show up very often...?....when the main diet staples are meat and cheese and milk and booze.....such a diet woudl easily clog up one's inside's...so..what woudl We be able to do to.....make sure that doesn;t happne?...what coudl We use?  This most espcially applies to those F/family Member's not born to the plains......as They woudl have been used to a far different diet from other area's of Gor.

LM

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Fiber
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
*wavin her hand to signal she would like to add a few thoughts*

Mistress would not the use of certain veggies help and i belive that there is a quote somewhere as to the grains available even in the territorys.. there is some i know that can be aquired from the barrens also...

chanz.. just a few thoughts..
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Fiber
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 03:14:57 PM »
fruits and veggies give fibre that helps keep you going, the best form that she has found is sullage

First she boiled and simmered a kettle of Sullage, a common Gorean soup consisting of three standard ingredients and, as it is said, whatever else may be found, saving only the rocks of the field. The principal ingredients of Sullage are the golden Sul, the starchy, golden-brown, vine-borne fruit of the golden-leaved Sul plant; the curled, red, ovate leaves of the Tur-pah, a tree parasite, cultivated in host orchids of Tur trees; and the salty, blue secondary roots of the Kes Shrub, a small, deeply rooted plant which grows best in sandy soil.
Priest-Kings of Gor, page 45

I had nearly stepped into a basket of plums.
Tribesmen of Gor, page 45

A guard was with us, and we were charged with filling our leather buckets with ram-berries, a small, reddish fruit with edible seeds, not unlike tiny plums, save for the many small seeds.
Captive of Gor, page 305

Laxatives
Some girls I have been told sometimes try to swallow small coins but this is foolish. The coin can be produced swiftly enough in such cases by emetics and laxatives. Dancer of Gor page 238

The books briefly mention a number of other drugs and medicines used on Gor.  Laxatives and emetics exist.  For a more natural purgative, the leaves of the brak bush can be chewed.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 03:49:15 PM by kadi{MTC} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..