Author Topic: Challenge  (Read 700 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Challenge
« on: March 16, 2017, 01:44:28 PM »
Ok so tomorrow there is suppose to be leprechauns about, sooooo I'm challenging my sisters to write a story that combines this special day with Gor/Tuchuk.... okokok...anyone can throw their shamrock into the pile....grins.....looking forward to reading where your minds take you.....

chanz the original Tuchuk leprechaun.....bounces off to plant some clovers......
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 05:29:17 PM »
 ;D

siren

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 10:27:09 AM »
This sounded like fun, and i couldn't resist! Thanks, chanz.

-----------

~Carrying the bag of dried bosk dung back to the bin, i set it down, watching Shred as he runs around and explores.  Stretching my arms up over my head i look up towards the sun, high in the sky, and warmer than usual.~

~Stepping over to where Shred was looking around, sniffing, i hear what sounds like a giggle, and i lift my head, turning around, believing that one of my sisters had made her way over.  But as i turn....my eyes scanning the grassy area, i don't see any of them.  i KNEW Shred didn't make that sound, unless he'd eaten something that would make his voice higher...and i couldn't think of anything that would do that.~

~Turning to each side, getting all the kinks out of my now stiff body then bending over to touch my toes, i catch a glimpse of movement by the bag and stand up quickly, turning to stare at it.~

~Waiting for a few moments, i finally shrug.~  darn imagination running wild. ~i say before picking up Shred's chain and turning to go back to get the bag.~ 

~Twisting the top shut, i tie the rope around the opening with a loop, and put it over my shoulder, heading back to the main part of camp to feed the fires and store the remainder of the dung.~

~As the bag bumps along the ground, i hear that same strange sound again, and stop, looking around for the source. Dropping the rope, i walk back towards the bag, and past it, sweeping my foot through the grass to kick out whatever is doing it.  But, again, finding nothing, i shrug and go back to the bag, tipping my head as i notice the top  had come loose, tying it tighter this time, i put the loop over my shoulder again and start to walk, looking for Shred.~ 

~Hearing the slithering of his 6 feet on the ground, i hear a faint "yeeeehaw"  and with confusion in my eyes, look over to where he is running, seeing a small person wearing green on his back and holding a thread from the rope i'd used in one hand, and....what is that.....dried dung?  Yes, it was, in the other hand.~ 

~As Shred passed by me, i step back, seeing a small piece of the dung being thrown in my direction.~

"HEY!  Stop that!"

~i call out, starting after Shred and the small rider, unable to catch up to him as the little guy tears off and throws another piece, this time at one of the Master's standing, talking.  i stop quickly, holding my breath as He looks around for the culprit, and doesn't even notice Shred racing past, as he was a ways away already.  Instead, the only one standing around was me..my eyes widening as i shake my head and step back, looking around then pointing to Shred.~

~Tensing up, watching the Master turn his head and look towards Shred, the little guy laughing and shouting, continuing to fling pieces of dung here and there.  Taking off as i see him heading towards the Ubara, i my feet pounding the ground with a speed i hadn't even known i had until today.  Panting i feel my body tiring, Shred was much quicker than i'd originally thought.~ 

~Watching him and his mini-rider in green getting closer to the Ubar, i make a dive for Shred's chain, feeling it slide through my fingers and start to drag me along the grassy ground. Trying to turn, i look around, desperately to find something to grab onto, my arm reaching for whatever i come into contact with.~

~As my arm hits something sturdy, i quickly fold it around, grasping the chain with that hand, too.  The chain tenses, stops and the green man goes flying, laughing the entire way, while Shred simply turns and walks back over to me.  Finally releasing that which had stopped the wild ride, i look over to see exactly what post i had caught.~

~But posts didn't wear boots....and they normally weren't side by side..with another boot on the other "post". With a gulp, my dark eyes raise, following the contour of a strong male's body and every muscle in my body tenses.  Finally reaching the head, i look into the eyes of my Master, the Ubar, and quickly slide back on my butt, scrambling to kneel at his feet.  Still holding Shred's chain, i quickly put my head down to Master Ubar's boot, gasping in for each breath as my heartbeat slows, finally.~ 

~With mind scrambling, i know i can't lie to my Master...yet i wasn't really certain that the tale i had to tell would even sound viable.~

"Master....my Master....i know you won't believe this...but... ~my voice a little muffled as i kiss his boot in between words.~  You see...there was this little man...in green....who...who...

~Hearing the faint giggle as the little green man races through the grass towards his next target, i sigh softly, shaking my head knowing it already sounded crazy.~

"Master..which whip would you like?"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:13:14 PM »
LOL

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
Good one...thank you for the giggle break I enjoyed reading your tale....
duckie rules