Author Topic: RANT  (Read 573 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
RANT
« on: April 14, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »
I have something on my mind and it has been bothering me for the last few days, enough that i cant sleep.  We had a person come into Our camp awhile back claiming  that they were a plearsure slave. this person said that she did not find a single pleasure slave here.  and that we should ALL ways  serve our Mistress in  tower.
i agree with her. a pleasure slave justs sits on there ass and look pretty..that is fine..We bust our ass of in camp..getting our hands dirty..collecting dung, washing chamber pots,milking bosk, butchering animals..collecting  vulo eggs.. ect.. we get dirty ..we wash we cook meals.. we serve our Masters and Mistress.. we help our sisters and brothers..we run around naked.. yet she coverd her self going from the lake t the kennel wagon..if you are going to do that then you are not a real pleasure slave.. a real pleasure slave would be proud of her body and would love showing it off... yes we do pleasure our  Frees when we are allow to.. we are plasures slaves   in the furs.. our dances.. even our chores...but we have chorse to do so that the Frees do not have to worry with them and can get onto  doing what they need to do.. the slaves of this home do not talk valuger to another person ... this has really upset me to have the gul to come into our home and say this... and i do not know why but every time i think about it it makes me  so mad that i can not stand it... ok i am done with my rant now..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

Re: RANT
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »
i always learned that we are ONLY what our Owners say we are; whether it's a "pleasure slave" or something else.  One isn't better than the other, and as far as i remember, there was never any mention of slaves always laying in the furs with their Owners, as their total purpose, well, at least not in Tuchuk Camp.  slaves in the camps always work their behinds off, those who don't are lazy, and not really worth much, because there is so much more which has to be done in the camps that isn't done in the cities.

the one you speak of must have only lived her life in the city, otherwise she'd not be mouthing off in such a way...sounds like she's the type who likes to top from the bottom.  So sad..afraid to work, she may muss up her nails.  *G*

we have the best slaves here in camp; they work hard, in so many ways, and don't really need to be fancied up to be desireable to anyone...they come by it naturally,  that's the way the Free of Tuchuk want it and  that's all that matters. *hugs*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 12:42:29 PM »
Hmmm sooo what you saying is we are slaves right? Just making sure I is reading the words right.... we are not ahem paid to strut... grins,pc version......

I've seen many pass through this camp/home some stayed and became useful and much enhanced in their beauty, some stayed and became food for the sleen others made good target practice ... there has been many good and bad that have graced our home we've learned much seeing them. But like my twin said we donot speak vulgar about other slaves or any other Persons(Frees)

I know we are not perfect ( well I know I'm not) but we are what our Masters and Mistresses want us to be ...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »
 8)