Author Topic: Migration Healer's Log - Summer, 2017  (Read 2017 times)

Offline NightStorm

Migration Healer's Log - Summer, 2017
« on: May 31, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »
Day 1 -

A Warrior was brought in with a lung injury from being gored by a bosk horn.  Izee treated his lung and sutured his lacerated liver.
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

Re: Migration Healer's Log - Summer, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »
Day 3 -

Sad news - Isolt gave birth to a stillborn girl.  Mother is obviously in emotional distress

Gem of Sidona's wagon fell off the wagon and broke her arm.  Jade and siren set and casted her arm.  She is resting in the medical wagon.

Budikai of Ubara's Own rescued Gem from being run over by a wagon.  He sustained 3 crushed ribs and a lacerated liver.  Both are expected to recover.

NightStorm
Surgeon
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

Re: Migration Healer's Log - Summer, 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »
Day 4 -

The Scouts of The 1st arrived at the medical wagon suffering from severe dehydration.  They have been given fluids and alcohol baths.

Kai, Tongha and Ragnar have did not arrive with the others.  For now, they are listed as MIA.

NightStorm
Surgeon