Author Topic: update on me  (Read 926 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
update on me
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:48:17 AM »
 First off  i want to say that i am so sorry that i have not been in the camp to pull my weight... i want to come in so bad but my eye site is getting worse..for the last 4 days i have not been able to see anything.. everything is all blurry and i am seeing double.. i just hope that  i am spelling thins  ok here.. because i can not see...  even if i laydown and take a nap it does not help like it did... it is getting so bad.. that this morning i was folding Ns clothes and put one long black sock with a short black one...i do miss my family very much.. and i have talke to ducky alot in the past week or more..we were kinda using each  others shoulder....she told me  that  if i did not stop worrying about my DR.'s  appoiment on the 2nd.. she told me to let everyone else  worry for me...but i have tried not to..i still do..i want to know what they are going to say on one hand but on the other i do not want to know.. becuse i am afraid that they are going to say that i am just going blind in my left eye.. if that happens i do not know what i am going to do.. i am having a hard time dealing with it now..as it is..

and on top of my no being able to see.. I have now  have neuaopatdy  in my upper thighs.. and in the bottom of my feet.. so it is hard from me to walk.. i cant stand for anything touching the bottoms of my feet..  so i am also having to deal with that.. and this neuaopatdy  does not go away...it is here to stay...this is cause from me not taking care of my self  when i first learn that i was diatbic... i was doing what my Grandmother and Dad was doing.. they never check there blood sugar... and they ate what ever they wanted to... then the place that i use to live in ..i did not have any dr's  or any way to get my medication.... and well it has gotten the best of me.. any way i just wanted to tell everyone that i miss them and i love each and everyone of you.. even You Master Raziel  grins... i am  really  having a hard time typing this... so one of the days that i am feeling a little better i will try to come in ..if only to watch...or what ever... just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with me ...

da flame holds up a red feather..4 Bosketeers
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

Re: update on me
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 02:23:53 PM »
~Smiles and holds up my feather~ 4 boskateers, FOREVER!

Since your eyesight is getting so bad, you may be able to apply for a special app on your computer which it actually "speaks" to you, and tells you what things say.  From what I understand it's easy to use and insurance will pay for it, as long as the doctor says you need it. Which you shouldn't have a hard time getting. 

You will remain in my prayers, sweet flame, never give up hope, and yes, let everyone else worry for you. *hugs* Miss you dear sister.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
Never give up and never surrender to any health issue. Keep fighting, pushing for treatment, options, etc, anything that will help or even has a possibility to help. Kneemail continues.  :-*

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:16:43 PM »
First off, prayers are ongoing for you and the situation.

Secondly, wow girl, you typed it out and didn't make hardly any mistakes! I couldn't do that at all!

We do miss you, and worry for you. So stop letting this get you down! We got you!

Hang in there Flame! xoxo
~*~~*~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:53:04 PM »
i want to thank you so much.. i have learned to type on my own.. i failed typing when i was in high school.. did not think that i would need it so if i can get my fingers on the right keys to begin with i can do ok...with out looking down.. in fact if i look down that is when i mess up.. half the time i am watching tv or  looking out my window...

i want  to Thank all of you for your  enlarged letters and words...i am trying to deal t his this.. and i have of course Mistress NightStorm and my new  rt sister Beth that is helping  with it.. and siren i will look into that..  app... i do want to wait and see what the dr says on the 2nd....and we as in all of us will  get through this... hugs and kisses to all
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:11:20 PM »
Stay positive, dear sister, we love you, too and are behind you 100%.  Not sure what i can do here online, but if there's anything, please let me know. *hugs*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »
Thank you siren   .... and you do a lot ... smiles

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 07:45:52 PM »
You know my thoughts and I'm with you in spirt sis...holds up a yellow feather....one for all......
duckie rules