Author Topic: Best Meals ever had...*S*  (Read 526 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Best Meals ever had...*S*
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:22:05 PM »
...A decade ago, I was in SF on personal business, which was very draining.  I spent all day with LAWYERS!  We finished our business at around 4:00 pm, and I walked back to my hotel.  I laid on the bed for a while, and then decided to get something to eat... :D...there are so many places to get good food in SF.  I walked down to the wharf, and entered 'Aliotos #8.  It was early, and so I got a table looking over the fishing fleet.  I studied the menu, but my mind was still addled.  The late middle aged waiter asked me if I had made up my mind.  I just handed the menu to Him, and said..."You decide."  I laid out some cash from my wallet, and said..."Take what you feel is fair for a tip.  I have no food allergies, and I really like seafood."  He smiled, and left, leaving the money alone.  I put it away, and waited.  I was not disappointed... ;D   First course was lobster bisque, followed by a seafood sausage...it was stuffed with crab, shrimp and fish.  The main course was  sole stuffed with crab, and dessert was a small cheese plate with walnuts and fruit.  Of course, there was a different glass of wine with each course... ;)   He brought me a small coffee laced with brandy at the end.  I handed Him all of the cash I had shown Him...I was not presented with a bill.  I was very relaxed when I got back to the Hotel, and slept well.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Best Meals ever had...*S*
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:35:03 PM »
Tired, full stomach, drinks, of course you slept well!!!!! LOL  ;D