Author Topic: update on eye's  (Read 582 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
update on eye's
« on: October 03, 2017, 01:00:10 PM »
left  eye the DR is sending me to another specailest in January .. not sure when ... my right eye is doing better.. the Dr put me on some more drops  alone with the other drops and cream at night... at least the drops go in  4 times a day instead of every hour then every other hour like before.. i go back to the eye dr on Thursday to see what is going on..  i have been able to see better.. most of the time i do not even wear my glasses  ( which or borke  *my good ones* ) the glasses that i am wearing  now are wal mark reading glasses. but the last couple of days i have been having trouble seeing.. today as well...

I have a drs appominent tomorrow  evening  which  i will be in there may be 10 mins... no  biggie

I will try to work on the dance that has been ask to do....

need to go laydown ... i cant  see at all right now
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update on eye's
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:36:15 PM »
Keep following instructions and hopefully they will fix this issue.

siren

Re: update on eye's
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 08:48:00 AM »
Do what the doctors want you to, and get lots of rest, it'll hopefully help with the healing of your eyes, sis.  *hugs* though we miss you, we'd rather you get better, so take care of you until then.  You remain in my prayers.