Author Topic: lets see if my sweet Mistress will let me out  (Read 1503 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
lets see if my sweet Mistress will let me out
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:42:42 PM »
i am tired of being in the med wagon still not doing good..but a wise old man or was it a wise ass old man once told me  we must get up and dust our self off.. and tell everyone move out of the way.. blind person comeing through and if you dont move well that is where the white stick with the red tip comes in .. giggles... still having lots of problems but not going to get into that.. bad enough i have to go through it.. you dont need to go through it either.. i am going to  try to be around a little more.. i did say TRY.. i love all of you....
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: lets see if my sweet Mistress will let me out
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »
There is truth in that.

Never quit. Keep pressing forward even when at times it seems hopeless. Never just settle for the way things are. That is a tough habit to break if you  fall into that. Not every victory will be huge. Sometimes they are very small, but they do add up.

Do not worry about putting us through anything. That is what family is. None of us have to face anything alone. Even when life is so hectic none of us has a chance to even pause to catch their breath, there is always just a bit more we have to share, offer, or even just say 'thinking about you'. That can go a long way.

We know the situation. Do what you feel up to doing. We are and will continue to be here.

You are loved!!!

siren

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:04:02 PM »
i ditto the words of my Master...and add ~holding up my feather~  All for one!! 

Hugs and love, dear sis.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 06:25:21 PM »
holds up my feather.. yes all for one... hugs you back.. thank you so much siren
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 09:10:03 PM »
Drops feathers down over you both while she watches from the wagons roof top....pssst spares...giggles then slides back into the shadows to watch over all
duckie rules

siren

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 02:11:56 PM »
*laughing as it rains feathers, picks up a few and hands some to flame, looking over to chanz with a "feathers up" (kind of like "thumbs up")

you are so welcome, flame *S*

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 03:27:49 PM »
...Dear Firery One...*HUGGLES*  Sending you lots of healing prayers and thoughts, take care of yourself.  Rags is correct, do NOT give up, and test yourself a little every day.  Do NOT do anything silly, but even a small accomplishment can do wonders for your well being.  I just went through a very difficult physical and mental challenge, and the smallest accomplishment really meant a lot to me.  I was REALLY JAZZED when I was able to walk without having to hold onto something, and even more happy when I was able to prepare meals instead of having food delivered.  We are ALL here for you, and will do what we can to help, and when you are able to return to our Home, you will be welcomed!

But, do listen to your advisors who are personally present, they can best help you in your recovery... ;)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 04:53:49 PM »
thank you so much Mistress... that means alot to me..*smiles*

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 12:59:47 AM »
...Good to see you back in the r/p...*Hugs*...Do pace yourself, if you are getting tired...or just not enjoying the r/p...get back in your furs and rest.  We are here for you...*S*

Izee'
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 12:26:39 PM »
thank you Mistress.. and i will... i enjoyed rp with you last night... smiles

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 02:28:15 PM »
i love you too flame/true!
Think of you often and sending healing vibes in your direction.
With joy i arrive, with love i depart