Author Topic: ...FW of the Tuchuk playing nice music  (Read 507 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
...FW of the Tuchuk playing nice music
« on: December 25, 2017, 05:16:21 PM »
...The evening Feast is still going on, and Tristan and Keagan have finished their 'Singing Challenge'.  Johanna gives them each a hug, and a kiss on the cheek...and refills their horns with mead.  She takes one, herself, and sits down with them...and keeps them from arguing over who sang the best.  She looks over at me, and says..."MOMMA!!!"  I set down my horn...I don't feel like singing...and so I call out to Verthandi, Katniss, and S'lene, and we rise and gather our instruments and play a song we had composed.  Aslaug and Tiveri are sitting together, sharing a plate of some sticky buns we had been able to make.  Tiveri asks, "Will Momma teach us to play those instruments?"  Aslaug swallows, and says, "Momma tol me that we gonna need tae sing better...an sing tha verses a tha songs She been teachin us."  Tiveri takes a bite of the treat, chews thoughtfully, swallows, and says..."The Warriors in the Med Wagon like the way we sing, Gunnar knows a lot of songs, our Brother must know something that Momma doesn't."

https://youtu.be/H5SpSiSEIRg
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle