Author Topic: To all Tuchuk slaves, please respond  (Read 3978 times)

siren

To all Tuchuk slaves, please respond
« on: August 05, 2018, 10:09:50 PM »
Tuchuk will be having a dance night on August 17 and 18th and would like for our slaves to be there to dance upon command.  This will begin at 9:30 CST, and we have one girl graduating from dance class that night and Master Ubar would like to have some of our girls there dancing, also.

Please let me know if you can make it, and i'll arrange the time for the dances.

siren{RgR}

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: To all Tuchuk slaves, please respond
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:08:42 AM »
my Dance is almost finished...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:02:23 AM »
Wonderful, that will be a dance worth waiting for. *hugs*  Do you think you'll have it ready by then? If so, we'll do yours, too. i'm so proud of you, sis!!

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 04:49:22 PM »

I will not be available for this due to the dates. I just recently lost my parents and my mother's birthday would have been on the 20th.

I wish those that do attend good luck with your dances.

Raz's catherine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 05:22:53 PM »
she is away on them dates
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..