Author Topic: A visit with a departed One  (Read 932 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
A visit with a departed One
« on: January 16, 2019, 10:51:11 PM »
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
in the Eastern wagon perimeter
says to ALL
: ...I guide Shinfaxi to a place here, there is a large rock in the ground. We stop, and I look around, and see no one. But...I sense that one is close.

(01:22:36 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...I slide off my mare, and hobble her, and walk to the stone. I gaze at it for a few ehn...and a place on it begins to glow. I smile as a soft breeze caresses my face, blowing my pigtails back over my shoulders...I whisper..."My Beloved...."

(01:25:31 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...My smile gets broader as I feel a twig strike the end of my nose..."Aye, my Beloved...you be right...I will perform my duty an then get back tae our Family."

(01:29:20 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...I step close to the rock, and place my left palm on it. I raise my right hand to the Heavens, and tilt my head back, closing my doelike eyes. I start at slow dance...just lifting my feet up and down in a complex rhythm. After I settle into the beat of my dance...I sing a prayer...

(01:29:50 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: Oh, Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind, whose breath gives life to all the world. Hear me; I need your strength and wisdom. Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset. Make my hands respect the things you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice. Make me wise so that I may understand the things you have taught my people. Help me to remain calm and strong in the face of all that comes towards me. Let me learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock. Help me seek pure thoughts and act with the intention of helping others. Help me find compassion without empathy overwhelming me. I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy, Myself. Make me always ready to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes. So when life fades, as the fading sunset, my spirit may come to you without shame.

(01:35:27 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...I finish the prayer, and continue my dance for a few more ehn...and then slow to a stop. I lower my arm, and place my right palm beside the left one on the rock. I open my eyes...and gaze into the distance. I hear a familiar voice say..."Well done, my Heart, well done."

(01:37:24 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...Tears briefly flow down my cheeks, and I whisper..."Thank ye, my Captain." I hear a deep chuckle, and another twig hits the end of my nose.

(01:41:52 )
[PIC]
Izee'
Healer
MTC

[ Perimeter ]
says to ALL
: ...I chuckle, and wipe my tears, and get my hair back in place. I walk over to Shinfaxi, and unhobble her, and climb on. I blow a kiss to the rock, and say..."Until next time we meet...Marcus...my Love." I turn, and kick Shinfaxi into a gallop as we head back into Camp.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle