Author Topic: ...Deciding where to go...  (Read 800 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
...Deciding where to go...
« on: March 16, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »
...Katniss is walking out into the plains...alone...and thinking.  She has her bow...and some food...and an attitude.   ::)  She is thinking about her future...and how Momma had not been of much help.  Katniss sits, and chews on a strip of dried meat, and thinks..."If I keep walkin this direction...I will get tae Thassa...an maybe get passage on a Drakka tae Scagnar...an be home again." She tears up, she missed her friends there...and Helga...who had taught her so much.

She hears a sound behind her, and quickly stands and sets an arrow into her bow...and aims... >:(  She keeps the bow aimed...and quietly says..."I be aiming at yer throat."  Stefan, her twin brother, stops the kaiilas, and leans over, and says..."I think that ye would hit me in tha chest...but I will nay argue." 

Katniss shrieks, and fires the arrow over his head, and then throws away the bow and sits back down... :-[  Stefan dismounts, and walks over, and holds his sister as she cries...

He comforts her, and says..."Yer home now be Tuchuk, there be good friends here..tha Ubar an Ubara like Momma...an they like us."

After Katniss finishes crying, Stefan finds her bow, and helps her onto a kaiila, and they ride back to Camp...Katniss starts to smile as she sees the wagons...and points..."Momma is goin tae Dragonslair, I guess that she is visitin tha Ubara, her True."

Stefan nods, and says..."When we get older...we will each find our True."
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle