Author Topic: please sign off.. reminder for slaves  (Read 1260 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
please sign off.. reminder for slaves
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »
we need to remember that if a Trainer or the Slaver ask a slave to do something  ( example  turn in some thing to be looked over that has been sent to  the  Tuchuk email ) or  doing some chores or anything  it is not to help the trainers or the Slavers .  it is to help you learn and grow in MTC.. we are here to help anyone that needs it..

I know that sometimes we do not feel good or you  are busy.. 

but take out  like 20 mins here and there when you can to get the things in so that we can get them back to you... do it while you are taking a break or resting sitting . 
 we are doing this to help you.. and in return  you are also helping us to.. by keeping our minds in tack on the information as well..

Maze Tuchuk slaves, both camp owned and privately owned, are expected to help with chores when not serving free persons.

All slaves will be required to perform three (3) camp chores per week, running Sunday through Saturday. This may mean that a slave does one camp chore per day over a period of three days; three chores in a single day; or two on one day and one on another. So long as three chores are performed in the week's designated period, any combination thereof is fine. The exception will be those times when camp is busy and there are free requiring service. Note: Privately owned slaves may be required to do more than three camp chores, at the discretion of their Owner, but they may not do less. They are, after all, also part of Tuchuk, and all of Tuchuk must rely on one another for survival as a People.

Sloppy, hastily thrown-together, one-post chores will not be acceptable. Posts are not required to be novels, nor is this even encouraged. Slaves should keep their posts detailed yet shorter and more flowing, hence keeping the camp activity moving without long periods of time required for the slave to type the posts and for others to read them.

The kajirae trainer is as much your master/mistress as a free person is your Master/Mistress. They have the authority to discipline you, as granted to them by the Slavers and the Ubar. If you don’t like it, tough. If you are disciplined, the Slavers will be informed; you can expect to answer to them for your behavior, as well.

other slaves  will  not correct another slave! Only trainers may correct those they train.

I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

Re: please sign off.. reminder for slaves
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 04:13:22 PM »
I would also like to add that if you are not trained properly in a certain discipline (ie: healing), don't rush to help unless you're called for. It could mean the death of a Warrior, FM, or FW, and that can't be tolerated.  You can go to simply help bring more bandages, etc, etc, but please, don't just jump in and start working on a "patient". 

Thanks, flame, for posting this. *hugs*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 05:00:02 PM »
yes  i agree that does need to be added.... thanks siren..

flame signs off on this
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline liz -{B} -mat-

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 11:43:45 AM »
I am sorry I had the flu this week and then a lasting headache.  Today I am studying for  a test that Master Buddha has said he will conduct as soon as he sees me.  I will come in and post tonight even if I am still not feeling well. I acknowledge the three chores a week.  I have been keeping up with that since this week but I can do them today and tomorrow to catch up. signed liz
liz

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 11:58:07 PM »

liz hun it is sweet of you to be so dedicated, but this is only roleplay. Your health and real-time comes before any of this, and you should never be concerned about missing roleplay/chores due to being sick or your real-time.  I have seen far too many do that through the years, and am an advocate on real-time first.

As I'm sure all of the trainers will agree with this, just do your chores when able and leave a note if you have been away due to an illness or anything else so that those you roleplay with know you are back, feeling better and that real-time took you away.

Beyond that, I have read this and will ensure to do chores when I am able to grab some online time in which I can pop into the room.

I hope everyone has been well, and I look forward to hopefully one day meeting all the new faces!

psyche{Raz}
aka Catherine

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 08:49:35 AM »
yes psyche  i do agree with you on your post...

and will be looking forward in seeing you in camp.  you have been missed..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 08:25:54 PM »
Sooooooo.  Posting....slave...fed the vulo s then collected bosk dung then raked the dance pit isn't good.......grins then scrams.......

( oh and I agree with both flame and sirens postings...)
duckie rules

Offline liz -{B} -mat-

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 09:47:14 PM »
read and understood
liz