Author Topic: Baby updates!!!  (Read 2734 times)

Offline ruby {NS}

Baby updates!!!
« on: December 10, 2019, 09:35:39 AM »
Baby Nikolai arrival is approaching SUPER fast (11-13 weeks fast). creating this thread to just give yall updates and inform you guys when hes here so no one thinks I dropped off the face of the planet.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Baby updates!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 04:58:41 PM »
WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Ummm... Nik... do not be in such a hurry. Think of it this way; A guy starts out in there and comes out in a relatively short period of time, then after several years, he spends the majority of his life trying to get into another.

Consider your current advantages; you have no food bills or utility bills... you pay nothing to travel... you don't have to clean, do dishes, or laundry. Your indoor climate controlled pool is perfect... you don't have to be social... you can fart, belch, and flip people off with no repercussions. You can keep your own hours.

Then suddenly your world turns upside down and you take the waterslide of doom and into the world you come. Right off some strange asshole smacks you. Welcome to the real world.

Then when your senses return to you, every tit you see is a meal menu. Then one shitty day, no more tits. Someone is always trying to stuff some kind of mashed up creamed nasty tasting shit down your throat. You shit all over yourself, get used to soggy drawers, but there is one advantage. At this time you can piss all over people and not get your ass kicked for it.

Time goes by and all of a sudden you are expected to not shit yourself, and if you piss on someone you will likely get popped.

You get dragged away from what you know and thrown into a room with a bunch of other little people that sometimes still shit themselves, piss all over, snot all over, and blow chunks and you are supposed to be ok with all this and not do it yourself.

You will grow and slowly mature until one day something strange is happening and you notice the front of your pants is sticking out and you have something down there. Then as quickly as it came, it is gone.

More time goes by and you discover just what that thing is for, and you begin devoting your time to using it. AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

Then you have to pay your own bills, work, clean, do laundry, and in general do all the stuff you once had for free, and you have less time to use that thing as you would like to. Things start to fall into place and you get tits again, get to use that thing, and life is good.

A few more ears go by, and the strangest of things begins to happen. You start shitting and pissing yourself, wearing diapers all over again, you are fed nasty creamed garbage. Again you are thrown into a place with others like yourself that are shitting and pissing themselves, snotting all over and blowing chunks along with an untold number of additional maladies. You don't get to play with tits anymore without getting slapped or drugged and restrained. Getting to put your friend down below into the game again is not likely. You spend the rest of your days dreaming about tits, getting back into that zone you came from, then you die.

Trust me kid... stay where you are as long as you can.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 04:57:23 PM »
lololol
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »
Since the 10th two weeks have passed. Theres not much to update other than its definitely set so far to be doing a home birth as long as the pregnancy keeps going uneventful. 11 weeks till due date

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 04:30:56 PM »
my thanks for the update *S*

:-* :-* :-*

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
baby boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead right now and is 3 and a quarter lbs well see if he decides to make it to the due date in 10 weeks

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 11:29:39 PM »
FEED THAT BOY!!!!!

Sheeeeesh.... my lunch weighs more than he does.

siren

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 01:36:00 PM »
Even at that size, he can survive. One of my cousins weighed just a little over 2 lbs when she was born, was in the hospital a long time (this was years ago), but she survived without a problem.  my niece was due 2/14 and born 1/8, so she was way early, too. Just keep taking care of yourself, and you'll both do fine.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 02:06:37 PM »
Your cousin would have been a snack. *W* LOL

Some honey mustard dip and it tastes just like chicken nuggets!!!!!

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 11:16:48 AM »
Your cousin would have been a snack. *W* LOL

Some honey mustard dip and it tastes just like chicken nuggets!!!!!

Ewww.... and Master no eating the babies

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »
Agreed. That is what kajira and bonds are for. Heh heh heh...   ;D ::)

siren

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 01:24:09 PM »
*not even going to say a word about eating kajira and bonds, just giving my Master the "look"*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 03:55:54 PM »
Passes on this one
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 04:14:18 PM »
*not even going to say a word about eating kajira and bonds, just giving my Master the "look"*

Meeps...

Grins and smooths down my eyebrows with my tongue. Then runs like the wind.

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2020, 04:31:18 PM »
Ill be 33 weeks tomorrow so Niks arrival can be anywhere from 4 to 7 weeks away! Ill continue to give updates as thibgs get closer!