Author Topic: Tuchuk Music  (Read 719 times)

Offline Izee

Tuchuk Music
« on: March 07, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »
 ...This is kind of how I imagine how the Tuchuk music is, every night, when we stop and rest...or when we are camped.   :)

...Please enjoy, Brother.   :D

...https://youtu.be/5cV5DHaVKv4

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Tuchuk Music
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 04:48:18 PM »
I have listened to lots of music, but to narrow it down to some degree, I have not yet found any Warrior society where drums do not fire the soul. Drums seem to transcend all lines of cultures sharing at base a Warrior culture.

The rhythms may differ, the tones may differ, but each carries a certain message to its peoples. No words are needed as it is felt deep within. It is the force behind all, be it a beat inspiring war, one of peace, one of celebration, or even one of sorrow.

Even a dance accompanying these beats support its deeper meaning. Imagine siren, or chanz, even mena, honey cake, helga, or any slave girl dancing. Their movements going hand in hand with the beat. Flowing is an easiness, more physically violent movements illicit thoughts of violence or great passion.

Imagine the fire in the eyes of a Warrior's Companion or the gentleness when needed. The pride in any case. Even the eyes of a Mother for her Sons.

Every emotion, every breath of life, the end of a Warriors life, can be felt in the drums of any Warrior culture, or any having the heart and spirit of a Warrior within them.