Author Topic: Woobie....aka prism  (Read 1695 times)

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
Woobie....aka prism
« on: April 13, 2023, 06:00:38 PM »
slips in with a very heavy heart and writes

it is with deepest sorrow that i write in Ragnar's behalf to let everyone know of the sudden passing of woobie .  She passed suddenly she passed away suddenly between sunday and monday morning. To say that Ragnar is heart broken is just a tip of what He is feeling now. Tthey have been together for over 20 years

i can say that i loved her to pieces, her laughter and quick whit and remarks will be sorely missed, she was incredible in everything she did and even adopting my cat as her grand fur baby! i know she is finally free of the pain that she lived with and for that i am thankful for. i  am thankful i got to know her, my life is richer for having known her. my heart and  thoughts are with Ragnar as He deals with this unmeasurable loss.

Go with love and light my friend, you will always be in our hearts and thoughts

"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Izee

Re: Woobie....aka prism
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 05:59:45 PM »
...This is certainly very sad news, lovely spi.  Her woobieness was an inspiration to me, and I learned a lot on how to engage in good r/p with her.  We also had some nice OOC discussions that affected me in a very positive way in my r/t life.  I will miss her very much, and my heart goes out to Rags, they were so close.

I will say a special Rosary tonight for her, and my friend Rags.

And for you, too, spi.  (Hugs)

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 07:06:28 AM »
Words fail me. Maybe sounding generic but sincerely heartfelt.

I'm so very sorry for Rag's and everyone whom loved Prism, loss. May you all somehow find moments of peace.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 09:46:42 PM »
slips in with a very heavy heart and writes

it is with deepest sorrow that i write in Ragnar's behalf to let everyone know of the sudden passing of woobie .  She passed suddenly she passed away suddenly between sunday and monday morning. To say that Ragnar is heart broken is just a tip of what He is feeling now. Tthey have been together for over 20 years

i can say that i loved her to pieces, her laughter and quick whit and remarks will be sorely missed, she was incredible in everything she did and even adopting my cat as her grand fur baby! i know she is finally free of the pain that she lived with and for that i am thankful for. i  am thankful i got to know her, my life is richer for having known her. my heart and  thoughts are with Ragnar as He deals with this unmeasurable loss.

Go with love and light my friend, you will always be in our hearts and thoughts

I'm so sad to hear of woobie's passing.

She was some kind of special, indeed.

Offline Izee

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 06:20:53 PM »

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 04:46:12 PM »
To say that losing our woobie is heartbreaking, is an understatement.

She was such a bright shining light in our roleplay home, and also in our real lives.

We talked often via text, and grumped about our GOM's to each other.
I lost my GOM unexpectedly this last January.
And now Rags and I, along with the whole MTC family, are grieving her.

There will never be another woobie. But I know she's above us, shining her light on us all, just like her sparklies.
I miss you, my friend. But you will always be in my heart.
~*~~*~