Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

MacLaaran Village

<< < (2/48) > >>

Serenitee:
Time having ebbed forward a few days.....

~watching the countryside scenery change and become more familiar.  Sighing softly as she realizes she's nearly home.  MacLaaran...her cottage, her shoppe, her friends and most of all, her love Praegorn~

~the visit with her father had been brief, but she thought she managed to convince him to be careful in his dealings with Lord Sinthale.  It wasn't often she could make her father understand reason~

~leaning back in her seat, softly humming as the seat beneath her jars with every bump on the narrow path, sending her travel bag tumbling to the floor.  Leaning over to collect the spilled contents, suddenly lurching forward as the driver swerves and leaves her sprawled alongside her belongings......softly chuckling to herself muttering~.....Blasted sheep, always in the road....~laughing and shaking her head as she steadies herself and gathers her things~

~the last hour of the journey went quickly. No sooner had she closed her eyes for a moment's rest, she was waking to the slowing rhythm of the carriage.  Her hand poised over the door handle as it rolled to a stop.  The driver opening the door for her before she has the chance....smiling brightly as she places several coins into his hand, thanking him and telling him to just leave the baggage on the porch~

~rolling her head back and forth a bit to stretch her neck as she arches backwards, her hands resting on her lower back, nearly purring at the wonderful feeling of standing up again after the long trip.  Unlocking the cottage door, her hand moving upward to cover a tired yawn.....looking around......sighing, happy to be home....walking through to her bedroom to just fall into the soft covers of her bed...tugging them up over her not even caring to undress....yawning once again before her eyes drift closed...a soft content smile crossing her lips~

Serenitee:
~finally waking from a hard night's sleep, stretching and sighing softly as she gets out of bed....chuckling to herself as she realizes she's still completely dressed~

~sitting up and swinging her legs to the side so she can slip off her shoes. Her fingers firmly kneading her tired feet before tugging her heavy skirt upwards, sliding up her calves past her knees to the tops of the stockings resting snuggly around the tops if her thighs.. Softly humming as she rolls them down and removes them one by one, wiggling her free toes with a grin~

~getting up from the bed with a slight spring to her step, walking across the room to the dressing screen. Gasping as she catches a glimpse of her dishelveled hair in the vanity. Stripping off her cumbersome traveling clothes in exchange for the delightful feeling of a soft, cottony chemise, long enough to skim just above her knees~

~padding across the cool floor to the vanity, her fingers working to find all the errant pins securing her messy upswept hair. Shaking her head finally, sending the soft curls spilling down her back. Turning to make her way out to the pond. No one should be about just yet so it may be safe to take a leisurely swim before getting back to life as normal~

~collecting a small bar of specially made soap and a tall thin container of floral scented liquid. She had ventured into a bath shoppe in London and selected a few luxury items she would normally denied herself. Taking up a large soft towel as she heads out to the pond~

~closing her eyes as she lifts her chin, letting the warm breeze lift across her cheeks. Laying the towel across a nearby bush then wading into the water, the thin cotton fabric clinging to her as she keeps walking until the water laps at her waist. The soap in hand as she lets the container float...leaning back into the water, immersing her head then coming back up. Smoothing the water from her cheeks. Lathering the soap as she softly sings....sliding her hands along her arms as she pushes the wet fabric upward~

~cupping her sudsy hands to gently cleanse her face then rinsing then, scooping and splashing water to her cheeks. Having washed completely she tosses the soap toward the shore then takes up the container. Pulling the cork off then waving the container beneath her nose a bit...inhaling the soft scent of gardenias. Pouring a bit onto the crown of her head, recorking the bottle and letting it float again. Her fingers gliding into her hair, lathering as she tips her head back to avoid getting any in her eyes. Leisurely massaging her scalp...sighing softly as her fingers work the lather thouroughly to the ends of her locks~

~laying back in the water, her arms outstretched to the sides as she slowly kicks her feet, floating across the pond while rinsing away the bubbles. Shivering just a bit as a breeze blows across the water, kissing parts of her body. The clinging, wet, cotton of the chemise nearly a second skin. Floating about for just bit. Hearing voices in the distance, she decides it's time to get on with her day. Turning her body about as she sets out in a slow front crawl. Her feet grazing the pebbly bottom of the pond as she walks out to the shore. Her chemise virtually transparent..leaving little, yet all to the imagination.....her cheeks turning pink as she smooths the water as best she can from her limbs, then wrings her hair into a tight rope....water trickling to the ground. Taking the towel from the bush and wrapping it around her shoulders as she goes back into the cottage to get ready for the rest of her day...musing as she enters the cottage and closes the door...wondering if Prae will like the new scent she chose~

WilliamTaillur:
Getting called away again from MacLaaran to do business in Endinburgh... spent several days sorting out different problems.. and taking care of various matters.  Then a messenger arrived with urgent dispatch saying a relative of Mine had departed the earth.

Sending a message to Mine Beloved Damiana that I would be gone a few more days to attend the funeral up north and included a small gift of needed herbs for bug bites.

Purchasing proper attire for the funeral and getting Mine staff back on track, didst then gather what I needed for the 3 day trip, mounted Mine stallion, and rode up north.

(( RT .. Grandmother passed away last weekend.. funeral two days from now.  Be back when I can...  ))

Aurora:
Once again finding Herself at MacLaaran on a Friday morning, penning a short message to tack up on Tris' door

Tris, thank You for the lovely evening last night... I am glad the spanking machine wasn't used this time, that was quite an experience! I see what You mean though.. about you know Wwho next door... I do hope to see You visit Schone soon, I'll have one of the slaves clean out the cobwebs from Your chambers. See You soon...

Aurora

Slipping out of the room, placing the note where He will be sure to find it.. then making Her way downstairs, saying hello to seth, then slipping out.

Sir Kyle:
So that was all the noise lava and I heard last night!!
 :) ;) :D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version