Author Topic: Clan of Painters: Duty Log/ Requests and Services  (Read 12315 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Clan of Painters: Duty Log/ Requests and Services
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:52:36 PM »
This section to be used to request services and services rendered.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Clan of Painters: Duty Log/ Requests and Services
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 04:10:28 PM »
The kennel wagons have been painted.  Each one is full of paintings depicting the camp slaves (those slaves in MTC collars, not joint), including kajirus and kajira.

kelsey

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 02:13:52 PM »
*slips up and leaves a note*...my Mistress wagon is starting to look a little faded...I think she could use the dome painted and the steps again as well....

Offline Amber

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 09:14:49 PM »
Aye kelsey..will get right on that lil sister.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 03:07:36 AM »
See Mal for facial chains requiring my Scars repainted.

Offline Amber

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 09:31:26 AM »
Yes, Poppa.

Offline Amber

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 10:05:33 AM »
Kelsey requested that I repaint the domes to both her personal wagon, and her freight wagon.  I started last night, but due to the sudden fall of night, and a tumble from the top of said dome, will have to work on it again during the light of day.

Rinna also got the job of painting the Vintners Clan wagon to give it a fresh new look, for the new Vintner Clan Member.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:53:37 PM »
I had finished the last of the scenes on Arlon's wagon today and now I wait until He is ready for Me to start on the inside (npc'ed the job being done due to rt schedual)
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Serinna

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 12:41:22 AM »
a few night's passed, I struck a deal with Ubar to touch up His shield when Mirgration is ended as price for purchase of a thrall which I have named kale. upon arrival and set up of the Summer Camp, I will complete the agreed commission...

Offline Serinna

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 12:36:14 AM »
I began the touching up on Ubar's shield tonight. will take perhaps a Hand to complete it, to give it sufficient time to dry without any paint running

Offline Serinna

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
I have completed Ubar's shield and have started on a ceremonial one for Him as well. it is to have a black background, carved bosk horns on the front and trimmed in gold and blue. I also have made a deal with Mal to touch up the paintings on Her wagon as trade for Her to do a collar I have requested for My girl elle

Offline Amber

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »
She had been out at day break. She had eaten a quick breakfast and then gathered her supplies from the clan wagon and had slipped between her wagon and DRAGONSLAIR and had started painting. The mural was coming along nicely, and she was glad that DRAGONSLAIR was so large, otherwise the painting of Ubar's leap from the walls of Turia onto a wagon below would have never looked so good. The sunsetting behind Turia had worked out perfectly. The guards, in miniature of themselves stood out in relief against that setting sun, the trimoons of Gor had just begun to rise over the horizon. The looks on the Guards faces were indelible to the memory, the look of shock and awe as they watch the plummeting form of the large and in charge Ubar leaping from their grasp. Below the leaping form were the wagons from her viewpoint that night. She had started at the top this morning, and she was almost halfway through now. She remembered which wagons were where, and where everyone was that she could see. The details were beginning to come together, the wagons had been sketched out, and so had the people in front of her, but they lacked the colors, and fine details they would need to be complete.

Not finished yet, but it will be shortly, probably after tomorrows work.

Offline Amber

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
Spent the entirety of today painting the pristine new boards of my porch, it was entirely too clean and bland for my liking.

The base was painted green, with intricate leaves painted over top of that to give it a better background.  Once the paint had settled into the porous wood and dried beneath the baking sun, I went back over it, and began to add sakuras (or cherry blossoms) to the leafy background.  Some of the blossoms are by themselves, others are seen with a hand reaching towards them, and more are seen being cradled between two hands, both strong and gentle.  I am very happy.  It's not all..dull anymore.

Offline Terran

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 05:09:32 AM »
My wagon could use some touching up if you have the time, Amber
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Amber

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:36 PM »
Since Terran requested that I repaint his wagon.. I did so.

Beginning at the top, the starry velvet sky begins as black as night, dotted with the diamond like stars glittering high above in the endless skies, as day begins to break, the black fades to shades of indigo and blue, to purple, and finally becoming the breaking dawn of light over the horizon in shimmering hues of pink, magenta, red and lilac, the stars fading to nothingness as the sun rises.  Along the horizon, a shadowed figure in a dead sprint, trailed by another smaller figure, also in a dead sprints.  The bottom edge of the wagon shows a row of wagons being raced by, as though one is keeping pace through the air with the figures sprinting.  Beyond the view of the wagons, a solitary figure sits with their knees bent, their arms resting upon their knees, a small blue heart visible in the figures braided hair.  The eternal running and watching.