Author Topic: duckie's loving sisters do her laundry  (Read 2468 times)

kelsey

duckie's loving sisters do her laundry
« on: October 11, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »
(21:07:21 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
pagar/sr.healing kajira/kajira trainer
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *grins and pushes to her feet....prowling off the the freight wagon where the clothing is kept....

(21:08:04 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
~senior mat slave~restricted virgin~
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~wriggling me brows and slinking off behind ya~trying really hard not to laugh~

(21:09:49 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *stops at the steps of the wagon...looks around before slinking up the steps and into the freight wagon

(21:10:48 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~bright blue eyes shift side to side~scanning amking sure noOne is paying two silly slaves much mind before hoping up quietly behind ya~

(21:11:46 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *lighting a lmap she starts sorting through the kalmaks...looking for some that are big but subtely so....

(21:15:19 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
in the freight wagon says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~folding to kneel beside you as you rumage through the leathers~biting my lip trying to smother the laughter~watching as you hold one up after the other~disregarding it for one reason or another~before turning to go through the chatkas~...hmmm...~glancing back to you~...do you think we should find her a new curla as well...one thats just...a wee bit snug?..~a wicked twickle dancing from azure eyes~

(21:17:09 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *holds up a kalmak with a grin and sets it aside...it would work nicely*...aye..one that is a bit short...*wiggles her brows and goes back to rummaging in the bin....fiding tow more kalmaks of similar size

(21:18:46 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
in the freight wagon says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~wiggling as a strip of soft ebony leather comes to light~just a few hort shorter than chanz's ones she wears now~....hmmmm...think this one will work??...~waggling the slender strap if leather from my fingers~

(21:19:54 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: oh yeah.....*grins*...and folds the kalmaks she picked out...sorts through the curlas and holds one up...much shorter thean the ones she wears*

(21:20:08 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
in the freight wagon says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~nudges ya gently~....sheesh sis...remind me to stay on your good side...~winks~

(21:21:46 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
in the freight wagon says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~happily sorting through the stack and finding two more of the same length~folding the three up and setting them with the kalmaks before straightening up the leathers so noone would notice they had recently been gone through~

(21:25:36 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
in the freight wagon says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~making sure everything is put away as it was before rising up~the chatkas clutched in small hands before me~catching that look in your eye and trying so hard not to laugh as i peek out of the flap~making sure noOne is around before slipping back out into the chilled night air~

(21:26:30 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *slips out behind ya...hre eyes sliding about as she follows you toward the kennel wagon

(21:27:44 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~trying to walk calmly and naturally through the camp~murmering soft greetings to Those that pass by before slipping through the Outriders that gaurd the kennels~

(21:28:47 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *follwos behind ya...flashing her patented innocent smile to the handsome Outriders before slipping into the kennel wagon*

(21:30:42 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~gliding up the steps and ducking neathe the flap before prowling through the mounds of furs towards the far back corner were the soft rumble of snoring echos from~

(21:32:08 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *follwos ya inside...almost tripping over jennera...tiptoing through the furs to where her sister slumbers...heavily...and noisily

(21:36:15 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~smothering a laugh with the back of my and as chanz's sleeping form provides the soothing sounds of night in the kennle wagon~casting a sharp eye about trying to find my be-loved sisters leathers~grinning as they layed folded neatly upon her trunk~scooping them up and laying the "new" ones back in there place~turning quietly~freezing as a loud grumble comes from the furs~blinking as chanz-sis rolls over and begins saranading anew~

(21:38:38 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
: *grns as she hands you the kalmak and curla...holding back the laughter that threatens...she turns with you and freezes as well when chanz stirs in her sleep....tiptoing back the way she came as chanz's snores begin anew

(21:41:34 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~silently easing my way through the mass of slumbering kajira~thankfully making it safley back outside before the peals of laughter erupt~trotting down the steps with a sassy lil wink to one of the devistatingly handsome Outriders~before realizing i still hold chanz's old leathers in my hands....uh-oh

(21:43:14 )
[PIC]
kelsey {Kit}
says to ~familure~{MTC}****~seni: *slipping out behind You and flashing the Outriders a beguiling smile....flirting with them and waving my hand at you to go with the leathers before they see them

(21:48:05 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{MTC}
says to kelsey {Kit}************: ~scampering off towards the shadows as you distract the Outrider~what a giver my sis is~nods lots~when His attention is fully focused on the luscious form before Him~i duck quickly under the wagon~dissapearing from view~making way towards the main axle and slipping the leathers safely out of sight~dusting off any evidence from me hands before stepping back out into the pools off light from the flickering torches~waving at ya from behind the Outrider with a happy lil grin~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: duckie's loving sisters do her laundry
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 07:35:23 PM »
hearin the giggles comin from outside the kennel wagon.. she opens her eyes to look around.. not noticin anything strange.. she lifts from the furs to begin her ritual of dressin.. quickly washin her face with the waters left for their use then applyin the wee bit of slave rouge to her lips.. liftin the leathers she had placed on the top of the chest an settin them aside as they are to be cleaned.. she lifts the lid an selects the ones she will where for the eve...then replacin the ones from earlier back to the top.. peerin closer at them as they not look quite right... noticin they are different.. she lifts the kalmak up..seein it to quite short.. she grins.. then slithers outta the one she is wearin to put this one on..to padd to the door of the wagon slippin her boots on she moves to leave the wagon with a brite smile on her face.. jade eyes glitter with terror yet released........

(( just wait sisters cause i know where you sleep... **grins an giggles wickedly**))
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 09:28:03 PM »
 ::)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 07:56:11 PM »
havin had a long talk with her sister kels.. she was sure she was sick.. as her leathers were now much too large as were her boots.. on her sisters advice she returned to the kennel to don a shirt which fit perfect as did the other set of leathers that were still in the trunk.. her eyes began to twinkle with terror as she thought that someone must of been tryin ot  play a trick on her so she began to go thru the list in her head as to who this could be.. kels.. hmmm no she wouln't do this to her... talena.. nooooo don't think so well maybe.. hmmm dee.. naaaaa but then is possible.. kadi.. yes kadi could but she wouln't.. hmmm then sols came to mind.. is also a possible.. then as if a lantern was lit above her head.. lureeeeeeee... yeah.. must be lureeeeeeee.. softly rubbin her hands together she giggles with glee.. as she begins to plot her revenge........
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 11:56:30 AM »
~blinks~

uh oh............

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 03:52:35 PM »
*slips into the kennel wagon...tiptoeing back to the corner where chanz sleeps...her snores covering any sound i might make....switches the boots....taking the ones that are too big and replacing them with hers,
....carefully opening her chest and switching the kalmaks and chatkas out, replacing the mis-sized ones with her own clothing...leaves curlas that are too short....places a blue feather on the chest and slips away as her sister slumbers on*