Author Topic: SLAVE DANCES  (Read 15978 times)

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
Re: SLAVE DANCES
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 09:39:09 PM »
*chuckles softly, both girls beautiful and brazen as they should be*

la tuchuk kajira!
chiana {M}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 06:47:58 PM »
all are fine dances. *S* well done!!!

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »
I have danced twice in a week. One was mere practice, a release of emotions; the other was for the blessed event of Master Phoenix and Mistress Taryn's Companionship ceremony.

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/krulsimp/dee_danceofdefiance.html

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/krulsimp/dee_fcdance.html

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 03:56:49 AM »
I danced for Master Ubar and maggie, One night. Master asked me to keep this. So i am putting it here.

~slipping from His lap, her mind running through the dances, she settles on one. smile crosses her lips as she steps into the sand pit. Feeling the silken sand wiggle between her toes, she lowers her head as she walks to the center, moving her mind within herself as she turns toward the two to strike a pose. Standing on her right foot, her left leg bent and turned out, right hand raised high in the air, left hand upon her hip, girl lets her eyes drift shut~

~Hearing the music within her mind, knowing she is the only one it beats for, her head drops back, long curls tickle the top of her ass as she begins to roll her head around. A blanket of choclate curls slip over her shoulders, over her breast then back over her shoulder to tickle her ass once more. Sweet hips begin to move from side to side, slowly at first as if she barely hears the rhythm within her, her right arm lowering to her curls, dragging her fingers through them, pulling them as she does, tiny moan comes from her slightly parted lips~

~unwinding her curls from her fingers both hands run up her body, up her chest, cupping achingly full breasts, to the steel that kisses her throat. Running the tips of her fingers along the etched letters,  she tugs at the steel as if she can free herself from it, her heart beating faster as she knows it is well locked. her hands begin to move back down her chest, tugging at the cloth wrapped so well around her body, displaying it within it's folds. Pulling at the hooks she finally frees it, and lets the camisk drop to the sand, glad to be rid of the extra burdeon~

~nude hips sway to the music, freshly shaved body begins to move faster, more urgently as small hands move down her body, barely feeling like her own. Lifting her head, her mouth parts a bit wider as a groan comes from her mouth. Cupping her bare breasts, the girl's fingers caress the dusky rose peaks, feeling them harden instantly, sensing a familiar warmth between her thighs. Hips press forward more urgently then she swiftly drops to her knees in the sand~

~crawling almost mindlessly forwards, fear twists in her belly, looking around seeing those watching her, realizing she is nude before them. she lowers herself to the sand as if to hide her beauty, flattening the whole of her body against the silken floor of the pit. Yet heat flows fast through her, causing her now to slither forward, almost against her will, small inch by inch, her hands clawing into the sand as she pulls herself forward~

~tiny granules cling to her damp skin as she slithers from the pit. Look crosses her face of barely controlled hunger, desire, raw, in it's purest form. she lifts her head slightly, once more looking but not really seeing those before her. The fire  playing cross the sand that sticks to her, causing her to simmer as if she is a golden statue before You. Gaining her hands and knees, then kneeling back upon her heels, thighs parted wide, sand coating even her damp inner  thighs. her eyes lift to meet her Master's, breath catches as her hands trail along the inside of her thighs, toward her throbbing sex before easing up to rest on her belly that burns~

~grrowl comes from herself, not even sure if she is angry at what burns within her, or the fact she has not the strength or desire to fight it. Running her hand from her belly, up over her breasts barely stopping when her hands meet her hard nipples, once more her hands ease up to clutch at the ko-lar around her throat, looking up at Him as she feels the strength of the steel with her fingers. she once more moves to her hands and knees~

~crawling forward as if pulled by in invisible tether toward You, girl bows her head as she crawls, leaving a glistening trail of sand in her wake, not even noticing the ache as the sand grinds into her hands and knees as she crawls forward, her mind, her world centered upon You and all You are to her. she kneels before You, tears staining her cheeks, leaving streaks in the sand that clings to her face. Parting her thighs well, the girl looks to You once more, before bowing her head and and lifting her arms, crossing them at her slender wrists...knowing fully, she is Yours~

The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 12:14:14 AM »
The Sandar Celebration Dances

kadi
{LM}
pagar

in the appointed area dancing
says to ALL
: ~rising from the soft furs....icy emerald obs glance and glitter over the crowd....mane of deepest black weaves down sunkissed back....a look of haughtiness crosses face as with grace she walks arrogantly to face the pole in the centre of the dance pit....sheer silks cling to glowing skin like a lovers caress.... standing tall and proud as she draws a calming breath....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: the mucic begins to moan its sweet sound around the camp....body tenses then relaxes as the beat of the music starts to seize her slave form.....silks ripple up and down satin thighs as lush hips grind in a enticing....sultry....rhythm of their own....she unknowingly allows her moist tongue to move over ruby lips....suddenly feeling His eyes burning upon slave flesh....she shudders....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: deep green eyes that have darkened with need slowly lift to His....chills run up her back at how close He is to this one....bitting ruby lips trying to stop the quivering mass of succulent slave flesh....sooty lashes sweep low on faintly blushed cheeks....the beat of the music captures the girls senses...

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: the pounding of the drum, echoing the pounding of her heart....desire laps at slave belly....joining with the fire that burns within....untieing the knot that holds sheer silks to satin soft body....letting them slither to the floor....pooling round her feet....stepping out she kicks the silks to Master....with a giggle she moves to the pole....wrapping tiny hands round the smoothness....feeling how hard and smooth the pole is....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: watching as He returns to His furs....offering the pole a glimpse of voluptuous curves....a low whimper comes from ruby red lips....trembleing as tiny volcanoes start to build within.... joining the fire that burns in her belly.... with erotically swaying hips....moves to the pole....each movement sleek and erotic as she moves her body closer....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: dragging delicate hands over tantalizing curves perfected to the touch....fingers slowly move over quivering flesh....the flesh of a slave begging to please.... gasping from the tender touch....nipples harden with longing....trailing silky fingertips down over heated belly till thighs are reached....breasts thrust forward as back forms a sinful curve....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: a lingering moan escaping red stained lips....lifting the heaviness of dark hair from tanned shoulders....tiny fingers caressing the ko-lar round swanlike neck....breath catches hoping that she will always be His....a slender hand trails over the smooth unyielding surface of the pole....leaning closer hot breath caressing the surface....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: the pole nestled between the deep valley of generous breasts.... chest rising and falling from heated breaths as she glances over tanned shoulder....smoldering eyes searching....the fires deep in belly awaiting to be explored....twirling faster....arms reaching high....muscles ripple under wanton slave flesh....blood hot and pulsating as body comes to life....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: knowing a slaves heart and soul has been captured....she twirls round the pole....feeling the burning need consume within....knowing no fire on Gor is as hot as the fire that is inside her... passion filled orbs seeing only Him....the need so strong....knowing only this Master can tame her....a tortured cry comes from parted lips as she slips to knees....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: sand sticking to moist flesh....thighs spreading wide as she presses up against the pole....coating it with her oils of submission.... hoping the coolness of the pole will sooth the fire that burns in slave heat....in her mind seeing Him....purring as she slowly moves up the pole....the smoothness of the pole finding the silken flesh of her precious treasure....HIS treasure....crying out as she is sent so close.....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: she sobs and drops down to knees again....lowering head to the base of the pole....kissing as if it was Masters feet....letting go of the pole....knowing she can no longer fight the needs and desires that burn deep....crawling round the pole that can bring relief....hips and rounded bottom sway suductively as she moves....cool air teasing heated flesh....

kadi
{LM}
pagar

says to ALL
: moving with the stealth of a wild thing....emerald eyes look only to the pole........kneeling up....palms lay faced up to the moons....creamy thighs open wide showing the dampness from slave heat....arched back and pulled back shoulders thrust breasts up.....long mane of darkest black cascades down a flawless back....head held high with pride at being what she is.....a slave in lust....sparkling eyes showing need lower in respect.....in a voice like honey she says.... La Kajira

==================================

~ delilah ~
{Tegutai}
pagar slave~senior trainer
senior healing slave

standing at the main fire
says to | | | .Tegutai. | | | -
: *My eyes slid to you, painted lips parting. My body was suddenly tensed, for I could only imagine how you might ready your slave... I stood, breath inheld, ribcage frozen, my palms turned helplessly outward, my thumbs grazing lightly the silken skirt....*

| | | .Tegutai. | | |
- Scarrer Clan Elder -
| MTC |

says to ~ delilah ~ {Tegutai} **
: ...fluidly with a Warriors grace, like a snake, I stood up. I rolled My head about, listening to the cracks. I shifted My form and moved from the furs, I headed away from the fires and was gone for quite awhile before I came strolling back, in each of My hands was a bosk whip, both 8 feet in length. I moved past all those at the fires and moved into the pit itself. I walked about the sand in the pit in nothing but My black leathers and riding boots, spurs were shined up for this event, all silvery. Uncoiling the first of the whips the one held in My right hand, My left arm shifted to be behind Me, I held that coiled whip there, feeling the leather of it press against My back, tapping against the skin in thought. black eyes looked on over to the musicians of camp, the sound of the drums, savage in nature, tribal beat with sure force and energy, the other musicians piping in with the tune. a shine of sweat started to coat My muscled torso, and then I turned, looking to My slave. the raptor gaze settled deeply on My face, nostrals flaring as the beat lept into My blood stream, growling, as if it could be heard by none other than My slave, the one I owned in every way possible, the whip in My right hand started moving, I brought it up and in quick order I had made the Tuchuk standard in the sand, the very center, My hand came up with the whip, palm up, My forefinger started moving up and down, a summoning. to Me, slave!

~ delilah ~
{Tegutai}
senior healing slave

: *When you rolled your head upon the corded tenseness of your neck, so, too, did my head fall back, an unconscious and sensual response... It was as though there might not be so much as a hort of space between us, my body already moving in counterpoint to your own. Then I shuddered, gasping, that growl awakening a deep burn in my core, and pale eyes that had drifted closed snapped open to fix upon you, darkening with my desire... Your finger beckoned, every fibre of my being hastening to respond, and I fled to you with light, eloquent steps, my palms still turned outward, the full swell of my breasts heaving within the ensnaring clasp of the halter, the crimson skirts aswirl about trim ankles. The sands were cool, ever-shifting, when bare feet touched them. I came to stand before you, some paces away, my eyes fixed upon the whip, my gaze one of both fascination and trepidation..*

| | | .Tegutai. | | |
- Scarrer Clan Elder -
| MTC |

: ...raptor gaze swept over you again, standing in the middle of the standard in the sand, I stepped back, all the way back to the very point of where the whip could go. I started to guide the whip back and forth, I myself started walking to My left, circling about you in the pit... dance, slave. the whip came up from where it was last at My right hip and fluidly it rose up into the air. almost in a figure 8, but I did not let it, instead just a single loop in the air before I let the end come cracking down at the sand near your feet, I did not smile as the dust of the sand started to rise into the air. again the whip came up and snapped down to the other side of your feet, more dust rising up into the air, and etheral look to it, the fires, the torches sputtering here and there, the drum beats increasing, so primal, so tribal to the ways of the Tuchuks, right foot over left as I slid around the pit, like a snake still, corded muscles moving under taunt skin as the whip rose up into the air, circling it up over My head, and then sudden I snapped it downwards towards your right hip. The whip coming up over My head leaving but a space of half a heart beat as I snapped it down again towards your left hip. I watched the pounding of the small sonic booms of the whip through the dust in the air. black eyes absorbed on you alone. CRACK CRACK CRACK came the whip three more times, one down by your right ankle, and then the other two to each of your shoulders. dance, slave. again I commanded, you were to please Me this night and I aimed to get what I wanted.

~ delilah ~
{Tegutai}
senior healing slave

: *I had taken my place in the center of the bosk horn standard, the elegant curve of the horns framing the lush figure of the slave... That I stood upon the representation of the brand which adorned my left thigh was not lost upon me... And then the crack of the whip, as much as your words, impelled me to savage motion, my head snapping backward as a primal undulation rippled through my belly and upward, my breasts thrusting high... My hands swept up my bare torso, one of them curling about my collar, the other tangling in my own heavy fall of hair, an almost delerious motion as the drums fired my hips, roused my blood to swift pounding in my own ears... The second crack of the whip made me whirl, gasping, my hair lashing at my back, the snap to the right bringing me up short, frozen... A low groan escaped, and my right hip helplessly thrust outward, as if begging the whip's kiss, inviting that pleasure and pain... And again the whip snapped, this time leftward, and I was helpless but to sway toward that savage snake, my hands reaching, supplicating, amazed that I should respond to it so... My eyes, agonied, sought yours and found no mercy -- only to command to dance, dance -- and again I flung my body forward in heated undulation, my hair whipping as I flung my head to the side...*

| | | .Tegutai. | | |
- Scarrer Clan Elder -
| MTC |

: ...you were pleasing Me thus far, but I would not let you know this. I watched your movements with a keen eye. I let the whip come up and down, whipping the sand around your feet, keeping the dust firmly in the air, but not enough to blot you out of sight. the drums kicking up on the beat, still heavy as it were. still I continued to circle to My left. watching My slave at the center of this pit. the pit where I first -took- her long ago. slowly I brought the whip out in front of My, slightly dangling it for only a split-ihn, barely dragging it long enough to get real dirty, just gather more dust. My right arm shot to My left and I heaved the whip up, the tail coming slowly along with this 'ride', then arching up into the air, I snapped My wrist at the right moment, the tail of the whip cracking out louder than before just above your right shoulder, the dust from it shaking off in it's little air quake. the whip in my left hand uncoiling, I brought My left arm around in the opposite way as the right, the whip coming up, snapping down above your other shoulder, like a primal version of a puppeteer, the wily grin spread across My face at such a thought. the whips coming up in almost unison as I guided you on your journey. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK the whips went to various areas near your body, making you do My bidding.

~ delilah ~
{Tegutai}
senior healing slave

: *My hair was a dark veil over my face, my delicate features hidden in the hollow of the arm curled about my own head, as though such scant protection would shield me from the whip's fierce kiss... And yet my hips, my navel, my shoulders were held slave to the pounding of the drums, helpless to resist their primal beat... Would the sensuous, barbaric writhing of my body satisfy you? Or would I feel the whip bring swift fire to my heated skin? The fresh crack of the braided cord brought me out of hiding with a shocked cry, for it had been so close, so very close, that I had thought that it would taste of my flesh after all... And then I flung my body back, surprised by the second whip, the spasmodic response rendering my body a delicious slave bow... From that moment on, I was a slave of sensation only, no conscious thought permitted by the twin whips that cut the air and raised the dust in a soft veil thrugh which the brilliant crimson of the dancing skirt could be glimpsed... Bent back, still I danced, my left hip swiveling leftward, if such did the whip dictate, rightward if that was where the whip next commanded... The end result was a savage, syncopated, utterly erotic dip and grind, the pulse of my body begging, aching, wanting, oh, needing... I drew myself upright at last, my hands reaching out to you, my soft sob likely lost to the drums. But again, in your black gaze, I saw no reprieve, and so I brought those hands high and danced my beauty before you, my hips describing a tight figure-eight that nimbly avoided the closely-spaced cracks of the whips, the slave contained within the narrow space afforded by those twin tormentors...*

| | | .Tegutai. | | |
- Scarrer Clan Elder -
| MTC |

: ...brows narrowing as I watched you, the whips continued to crack wildly about you until I had you in a position I wanted you in, a crooked grin crossed My lips now. My right arm coming back but I left it there, feeling the drums beating harder, the music feral, savage, the likes Tuchuk hasn't heard in many ages. I watched you dance for a few more ehn. I placed the whip in My right hand over My shoulder as if it was a sword, just hanging there over the back, the left whip held outwards, I started to walk around you like I had been doing, but this time it was different. the whip was not sounding out, I made no move to do any such thing. I stopped in spot where Our sides were seen by the main force of the crowd. I let both of the whips have freedom as both of the points came sailing out, just barely glancing over the silks at your hips to cause you to buck forward, I pulled the right one back again, the left came back as well, but then I swept it out horizontally as I stepped forward quickly a pace or so, letting a length of the whip wrap about your waist. holding you in My grasp, trapt. I gave it a hard tug, securing it. I waited til your hands were else where, the right whip coming up horizontally as well as I let it snake outwards, I wrapped the end of that lightly around your neck the best I could, I had heard the whip hit the steel of the collar as it wrapped about your throat, I grinned even more so. My hands shifted as the handles to both the whips secured themselves in the crook of My thumb and forefinger, the handles nearly laying atop My hands, I thrusted My hands forward and then outwards, and then I started to wrap the whip continousily about My forearms, drawing you to Me, I was much stronger than you. I was a Man, I was your Master, you were My slave. I dragged you through the sand until you were within a step of Me, I moved forward, hands grasping the whips nearest to your body, I leaned in and kissed you with such passion and ownership, I bit your lower lip, letting it draw out of My teeth. black eyes stared into yours, waiting for you to answer Me the unspoken question.

~ delilah ~
{Tegutai}
senior healing slave

: *My hands described small circles above my head, the rotation of my wrists echoed in the roll and grind of my hips. My heaving breaths caught as you continued your slow pace about me, my head turning as much as the lift of my arms would allow to track your movements... I was aroused by the whip, and yet I feared it; I was ready to twist, or turn, or undulate, at the merest suggestion offered by its hiss and snap, and yet that sound did not come. Nervous now, I redoubled my efforts to entice, my hands flung sideward now, my hair lashing at my back as I became a savage creature, my feet pounding out the beat of the drums, my eyes wild, my teeth almost bared... And so it was that I did not notice when you stopped your measured tread... A shocked cry was torn from my lips, my hips rocking forward at the glancing touch of the whip, and then they were ensnared, such that I could not even twist away... I fought briefly, instinctually, my hands dropping to claw at the tight coil, and so it was a simple matter for the second lash to wrap about my neck... I tossed my head back, a she-sleen brought to bay, breathing deeply, and then in the flexing of your wrists, the accompanying tug on my bonds, I understood ... I was helpless to resist, even had I wished to, and I did not... And yet, with a dancer's instincts, I allowed myself to be drawn belly-first, the bared expanse of my navel inviting the rape of your eyes along that back-bent bow of exposed flesh, those ripe and high-thrusting breasts... I could feel your body heat when that scant step seperated us, and already my body was seeking yours, my arms reaching for you, when your mouth savaged mine and your teeth raped my lower lip... I could say nothing other than what I said, then...* My Master, delilah begs her slave rape! Please, touch delilah! La Kajira - yours!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 12:16:05 AM »
Celebration Dances Continued

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |
: *she takes a deep breath.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *She stepped slowly away, her body going taut beneath the soft black kalmak and chatka. Her delicately boned hands, capable of so much, were slow teasing digits, touching first the bright steel of the Turian collar then, trailing down the outside curves of her lush ample breasts... down... down to the dip of her small waist... coming to rest on the plush curve of her hips, the tie of the curla teasingly drawn between the fingers of her right hand.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *She dared look over, her dark sapphire orbs meeting His as she dropped the tie without releasing it, a teasing grin on her lips. She shook back the waist-length waves of flame before she whimpered, once, and began swaying before Him, her body rocking before Him in a slow sweet beat accentuated by the swaying of her plump hips.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *The hands trembled, the beast unbridled, finally. the heat in her stomach allowed free... she dropped to her knees, thighs arching wide as her hips rocked forward. She moaned softly, her bodys need displayed before Him as she leaned her head back... back... touching the ground, her soft sunrise mane pillowing her head as she turned her head to the side, to catch a glimpse of Him beneath her lashes. The delicate hands rose up, riding back up those soft sumptuous curves before landing above her shoulders, the rocking of the hips bringing her body up.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *Her hands and feet in the soft sand, thighs still spread, the slave arched, body poised in need, the dark sapphire eyes hooded from His sight by the copper lashes as she walked her hands toward her feet. She kicked her left leg up and over, the right one following as she slowly brought them down before her, giving Him a glimpse of her hidden heat before she slowly stood. The delicate hands slowly trailing up the shapely legs... over the curve of the hip... past the flat stomach... up over the soft kalmak that hid the twin pink tipped mounds from His sight... over the shoulders... to flip the copper waves up as she twirled on the ball of one foot. She stopped, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply, her gaze filled with the heat of longing, she met His eyes with her own.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *She clutched her hands together, falling to her knees in the sand, a plea of supplication. her hands released, the fingers roamed downwards, pressing into her wide spread, lightly tanned thighs, then slowly, making tiny circles, the fingers climbed, heading closer and closer to the chatka. The fingers reached the straining tendons of her inner thighs, she shyly looked away, her cheeks pinkening as her hands fell to the sand between her thighs.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *The disheveled auburn tresses got tousled, spilling over her glistening flesh. hand over hand she crawled through the sand, a tremendous heat building, burning within her...arms outstretched before her in His direction...her sanctuary from the gnawing need inside her... in a wild unfurling of limbs she rose, her back arched to the three moons above. Slender sinewy arms entwined above her as she moved now to her inner beat, the one inside her that called out to be slave. The fire in her belly drew her nearer to Him, trembling fingers reaching toward Him, the trendils of her flaming locks flowing over His thighs as she slithered like a wanton beast before Him, the warm sweet breath of purrs drifted to His ears from her very core... her torment... her ultimate need of His hands upon her trembling form.* 

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *She raises her eyes, her head and neck arching as she brings her face up to look at Him, her head goes back... further... further... touching the ground, her thighs widespread, the calves spread wider still, her round bottom falling to rest between her ankles, the shoulders and back coming to rest on the soft sand, she turns her face towards Him. The little birds of her hands fluttering to rest upon her flat stomach, the kalmak falling open, the pink tipped peaks of her full lush breasts arching towards the sky, she breathed deeply, bringing her body to an upright position, she rose, swaying slowly before Him, just out of reach, her body aching with need, she uttered a soft whimper, more animal than human.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *Her delicate hands slid down along her ripe, sweet curves, she felt the heat that burned deep within, the sensations that tormented her body... sensations new to her being... that stirred not only deep within her but at the core of her womanhood... feeling her skin flush, wondering if He had noticed her need... the sweet scent of a slave belly that burst forth as she was set aflame with desire for His touch... the hands cupped her lush high breasts, an offering to Him... her body burning for His touch.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *The slave whimpered, swaying her plush hips to the slow steady beat of her longing. She twirled again, relentlessly driving herself into a dancing frenzy, the need of her body causing more of the panting than her exertions. She stopped suddenly, her body trembling as she stood there, her hips swaying slowly once more, she walked forward two paces, the lust in her eyes consuming her, the slender arms wrapped around her, hugging herself as she moaned in need once more.*

pleasure
{MTC}
mat~restricted

: *She panted slightly, her body taut again before she sprang forward, her body landing softly before she dropped to her knees, her rolling hips still moving slowly as she spread her soft thighs before Him. The soft white palms of her hands, upturned, showing her need, the waves of auburn flame falling forward over her face, the head bowed... down... down... touching the sand before she pushed her body forward with her toes, her head coming to rest on His foot as she breathed... rested...*

==============================================

silence
{MTC}
mat slave
restricted
: ~riseing she walks across the sands, a girl's body speaks volumes of the fire that rages as yet unanswered within her belly, each movement calls out for a Master's use, her eyes ablaze with the fire of a kajira in need, eyes fixed upon the whipping post.. but her eyes do not see a post.. to her mind.. the post is the Master she is dancing for...~ 

silence
{MTC}
mat slave
restricted
: ~approching the whipping post, then when she is three feet away she drops to her knees, then to her belly, crawling to it on her belly, her crimson silks riding up her thighs, and over her tight sassy ass as she wiggles on the ground, she reaches it and grabs it high above her head, then she slowly brings her hands down, caressing the post, lightly running her fingers down it, then circles it, like a she sleen in heat, untying the knot in her crimson silks she sheds them, feeling them pool around her she stands abruptly and kicks them across the sands, to land at Master 's feet...~ 

silence
{MTC}
mat slave
restricted
: ~a girl grasps the pole with one hand, swinging her body in circles around the pole that within a girl's mind becomes Master.. she encircles him, her body moving close, then teasing as she pulls from his grasp....a fiery spin, she lowers her arms and places them on her hips, dancing over to Him and running her hands down her body, caressing her curves, cupping her breasts and offering them to Him, then she leaps onto the post, she bends back, her hair flying around her, as she slowly spins around and down the pole...~ 

silence
{MTC}
mat slave
restricted
: ~..dropping to her knees and backing into the post, bring her hands up above her head to grab it, slowly she pushes with her knees and pulls with her hands, her tight ass caressing the post, her ample breasts and taut nipples rising and falling with every breath, then she lets go and drops to her belly, her desire ignited, lighting her belly on fire, letting her legs fall on either side, she twists on the ground, lying on her back, she places her hands beside her and pushes her hips up and into the post, as she withers and bucks against Him...~

silence
{MTC}
mat slave
restricted
: ~...she leans up, grabbing the post with both hands, bringing her hips into the post, grinding them into the post, her needy, wanton slavesex rubbing against it , an animal passion over coming her as she withers against Him, then she stops abruptly, standing and wrapping herself tightly around the post in disperate need, then she suddenly leaps away from the post, an animal cry escaping her lips, her breasts heaving, her dark eyes wild and clouded over with passion, she spins over to Master, dropping to her knees three feet away and crawls to Him, her eyes begging His, she lays before Him and rolls over on her back, pushing her hips towards Him, her eyes pleading His, begging for Master's use...~

==========================================

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

says to ALL
: *she stepped from the kennel wagon, pushing long blonde hair back as she moves sinuously to the sand pit, her body immediately begins to sway with a natural rhythm. Her eyes alight with happiness as she was about to dance for Master, a quick tremor of anticipation rushes through her, a slow smile plays upon her full red lips, she stands straight and proud lifting her body beautifully against shimmering crimson silk, her collar gleams on her throat, she moved to the pole and turned so her back was leaning against its coolness, she lifts her arms over her head, her hands wrist to wrist around the poles smooth surface, she tips her head back and closes her eyes for a moment*

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

: *soft hisses are heard as she sucks in her breath quickly as the music starts, a deep sensuous tune that thrums through to the soul, her heel taps in the sand, subtle movements flowing through relaxed yet alert muscles, she flexes a knee as her eyes slowly open, her hips starting to sway sensually in response to the beat, slowly driven by the music commanding her body, she swirls her hands slowly through the air, her breath quickens as she is consumed with a lust that rises from the pit of her slave belly, she meets the eyes of each in turn before she completes her slow spin, her sultry gaze meeting His, a slow seducing smile moves over her lips*

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

: *once again her eyes close as her hands flutter down about her moving to heated flesh...she slowly trails her fingertips in a teasing enticing manner over the soft silk....feeling it slide over tanned flesh, she sways with a heightened sense of awareness, her hair flaring slightly around her in an aura of golden flames...as she undulates before Him...she feels a deep need threatening to control her, and she cant help but give in to it. She willingly surrenders to the strong emotion, she gives her all into it...and draws ever closer to Him...being drawn to Him as a source of her fulfillment... She looks deeply into His controlling eyes her own sparkling with an inner fire... she softly bites down on her lower lip*

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

: *Giving her body to the dance, a fine glistening sheen covers her silken flesh as she throws herself into the music...her hips rolling enticingly, thighs flexing, she taunts and teases Him. An impish sparkle in her eyes.. She backs away from Him, a hand out stretched, she beckons Him closer.. her scent filling the air ...she stops suddenly before Him, the pulse in her throat visible as her heart pounds, she stands trembling before Him her body subtly moving as the music pounds in her blood, she slides her hands slowly up her sides, her eyes blazing a silent challenge, her breath, caught in her throat as her lips part*

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

: *She throws her head back violently and RIPS the silks from her heated body...the sudden sound of rending fabric and a wild cry startling as it echoes through the camp ...she tosses the silk contemptuously away from her...revealing gleaming lush flesh.. tempting in its ripeness and passion, her hips circle...the jingle of a gold coin belt dances teasingly with the movement of her hips...her head tips up ..eyes burning hotly into His as she sways her hips seductively, her hands roam over inner thighs, fingers tracing the curves of glistening flesh, she moans softly as she drops to her knees...her thighs falling shamelessly wide, she leans back .. Her shoulders still swaying from side to side as her hair pools on the ground behind her...her eyes fill with a feral glean as she undulates her hips to Him, her luscious lips begging to be raped by His*

shelie
{MTC}
mat-tp

: *She moves her hands up her body over her quivering belly, up to her breasts...Before Him...taunting and teasing Him to take her. to possess what is already His...her soft hands cup full breasts, nipples aching for His mouth, begging for His pleasure, her hips thrust instinctively with the burning need in her taut belly ....she whimpers softly, pleading with her eyes...and her body...a finger lightly trails down her body ...long nail raking slightly into her skin. she shudders...she listens as the music stops. A lingering echo left in her heart and her eyes. The only sound is her heavy breathing; she unfolds her legs from beneath her, dropping to her back. She pauses a moment before she rolls to her belly, inching forward, she lies at His feet, lifting begging eyes to His as she trembles with desire, the only sound coming from her lips was a softly whispered*

~*la kajira*~