Author Topic: SLAVE DANCES  (Read 16013 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
SLAVE DANCES
« on: May 27, 2005, 04:55:27 PM »
A place to post and discuss short dances or the web address of the longer dances placed on a webpage
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
Re: SLAVE DANCES
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 04:57:17 PM »
originally posted by lotus {D}

For Master Bres..........a gift

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/phoebe/opening.html

~placing a kiss upon the rence the no~longer~glana smiles and saunters back to camp~
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 05:00:02 PM »
~talena~ {Sirius}

talena's dance tonight
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 08:56:18 PM »       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tonight, talena came in and danced my first dance for my Master... 

the dance was totally on-the-cuff, unrehearsed, unscripted, totally from my heart and belly....

your bear loves you my Master

~leaves you lots of kisses~ 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 05:01:20 PM »
~*silent dreams*~{Pete}pagar

Re:SLAVE DANCES
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2004, 08:52:22 PM »       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
her heart still pounding from her first dance that she did last night. dream put it on a web page for those W/who wish to read it.

http://www.geocities.com/silentdreams2002ca/dreamsdance.html?1077414010789 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 05:04:05 PM »
~ delilah ~ {K}

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2004, 03:29:16 AM »       

A few days ago, I performed a dance on a woven grass mat for my Master's pleasure. I offer it now to those who did not see it, for your own:

http://www.moonproductions.com/Fantasy/Gor/deesdance.html

~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 07:16:09 PM »
Sidona

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 11:26:08 PM »       

i danced for Master Bjorin the other night, and dee has graciously put the dance on a page for me.
This was my very first dance, ever. i hope its enjoyed by A/all.

http://delilahslave.topcities.com/sidifirstdance.html 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 07:17:10 PM »

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2004, 10:56:43 AM »       

on Wednesday night, dream danced for Master Max. Mistress Karanis asked dream to save the script and post it, so here it is.

http://www.boomspeed.com/silentdreams/dance_for_Max.html

((hopes the link works)) 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 07:18:10 PM »
Sidona

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2004, 12:36:11 PM »       

i danced once more last night for Master Ubar, a special dance just for Him at His command.
i hope A/all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed doing it for Him

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/krulsimp/sidicookie.html 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 07:18:52 PM »
chanz{MTC}

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2004, 09:44:31 PM »       

i know this may be a long post and i apologize now.. *grin*.. this is a copy of the dance i did for Master Ragnar and o/Others for the festival the last evening in camp..

~*~with a start, she awakens and presses up to her hands, alerted by a sound but not knowing its source.... auburn curls swish back and forth as she looks around in confusion, not knowing where she is, then drops her eyes to scan her body, the jade orbs growing wide as she finds herself naked...she strains to hear the noise again, rising and moving softly to the edge of the sand... As if trapped in a smooth-walled pit, she reaches up *lifting her arms high, her fingers making as through to grasp the rough edge*... she falls back as she might if there were a clump of dislodged dirt and grass in her hands which she then casts aside in despair... sitting in a cross-legged fashion, she lowers her head and softly sobs ~*~
~*~feeling more then hearing the step, she looks up frightened... seeing a very large man, she sobs *please can you tell me where i am.. are you going to hurt me?* unconsciously she kneels, lifting her arms again.. she clasps her hands together, tiny wrists meeting as she pleads ... *please help me*... the man speaks not a word but continues to watch her...~*~
~*~ she leaps to her feet, tresses of autumn whipping behind her, taking a graceful running start and jumping up to grasp the man's foot or leg... to beg more... *he steps back* and again she tumbles to the ground... her breast heaves, struggling to grasp a full breath as she becomes aware of her body... it begins to tingle... she feels a soft glow pass across her skin as she sweeps her hands down her sides, brushing off the dirt... she looks up *thinking to herself maybe if she tries to seduce him he will help her - then she can get away* as a speculative look crosses petite features...~*~
~*~resting her tiny hand on the softness of her cheek, she kneels before him... she lowers her eyes, though her face is upturned... her long, lush lashes caress her cheeks and a soft smile plays on her full red lips.. *as they part, she begins to speak*... Sir, if you please, i am but a poor unfortunate female that has, it seems, fallen on a tough time... could you... would you ... we could work out a deal... i mean, if you like what you see... well i could... her voice trails off as she dares a glance upward to gauge her words' effect...~*~
~*~ He reaches down with a long, strong arm, grasping her hair and lifting her to the edge to place her on her knees... gasping from the pain, she instinctively presses her knees together, trying desperately to cover her hardened nipples and heaving bosom... she tosses her long hair forward to give her a shield of a sorts, but he only laughs at the futile gesture, grabbing her hair again and throwing it behind her shoulders... he removes her hands from the soft swells of rose-tipped breasts, placing them on her tender thighs... with the toe of his boot, her knees are pried apart *she spreads them wide* ~*~
~*~she trembles with fear, and softly she speaks..... what do you want from me? ~*~ hearing not a word, she begins to sway from side to side, her butt hovering over crossed ankles.  she raises her arms, fingers still clenched together, and throwing her head back, she forms a kiss. lowering her long auburn lashes, she softly smiles *wondering if this is working on him*...then, thrusting her hardend nipples forward, arching her back, she slowly lowers herself until her shoulders touch the ground with knees still spread wide.~*~
~*~daring to peek up at him, she sees he is still watching, though no emotions pass his eyes* His hands move to a slender rope on his hip.. suddenly her eyes pop open wide as she rises up to bring her back straight. *still holding her hands up* he grasps her wrists and binds them together while she struggles in vain... she has been bound by a Man of Gor... tears flow from large jade eyes... she begs and pleads, then she moves as though to stand and run, her upper body suddenly folding forward as he grabs her around the belly and throws her back to the kneeling position...~*~
~*~dropping her head in resignation, she soon feels the cool metal around her neck and the soft click as it is locked in place... with slow, dazed motions, she reaches up with both hands to feel the thing around her neck... pulling on it, finding no release from it, she sobs again before she collapses to her belly... reaching up with her hands, she crosses her ankles, then crawls to his boot... laying her head on the toe of the worn leather, she places a soft kiss on it and humbly waits for the fate this Man has decided for her...~*~

~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 07:19:44 PM »

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 10:13:13 AM »       

dreamy saved the script from last night, where she danced for Master Pete.

http://www.geocities.com/dreamykajira/dance/CA0YP94J.html 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 07:20:31 PM »
ivy

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2004, 05:07:07 AM »       

got special honour of dancing for Master tonight but dont have webby thing to put it on soooooo pops the copy here pls forgive the long post......

stands fluidly to her feet, and moves silently to the sand pit in the center of the room, her head bowed, deep copper hair veiling her face, her body bathed in the soft glow of the fire, she feels her breath quicken as her feet touch the warm sand, she pauses a moment before she moves to the center, shifting slightly in the sand, her entire being radiating sensuality....
hears the music begin, a moderate double beat, she snaps her fingers lightly at her sides, her shoulders moving slightly to the rhythm, her knees flexing as she begins to rock her hips, her hands moving slowly up over her head as she shifts indolently from one foot to the other, a calculated smile moving over her lips.....tips her face up slowly, dramatically lit by the soft light, she shakes her head languorously from side to side, as her hair lashes lightly against her face and sways over her back, her eyes still closed, her heart lost in the music filling her soul, feeling it throb through her blood, taking control of her, demanding her, she emits an aching cry.....

moans softly to the song as her arms slowly lower, fingers still snapping to the rhythm, she wraps them around her waist the motion pushing up lush breasts,her ruby nipples hard aching with a need,  she throws her head back suddenly, her hair flying behind her in a mass of copper curls, her eyes snap open suddenly, burning with an intense blue fire, a silent desperate call shrieking through her mind.....feels imaginary chains sliding around her body, their chill roughly caressing her tender flesh as she sways lazily to the music, her eyes open but unseeing, blazing with lust as she moves, the sand stirring lightly around her feet, her ankles held closely together bringing an exaggerated circling to her body, as she hears the beat echoing through the camp...melts inside as she feels the weight of the cold hard steel slipping over her flesh, as surely as if it were real, she moves in tight, faint movements, her blood racing through her veins, visible in the throbbing in the soft hollow of her throat, her fingers clench, nails digging into the tender flesh of her sides, she gasps softly as her mind flits through mental images, feeling, touching, tasting.....

turns slowly in the sand, her body undulating erotically, ass flexing as she moves, her head back, hair swirling with fiery highlights over her back, she slips her hands down, her fingers tenderly caressing as they slide over slightly glistening flesh, letting them linger over the wet lips of her heat, she closes her eyes lazily as she loses herself completely in the music.....lowers herself with a languid ease, rocking to the beat, to a crouch in the sand, her hands dropping to rest in the sand between her legs, she slowly opens her eyes, sooty lashes rising over brilliantly gleaming blue eyes as she surveys those around her, a sensual smile moves across her parted dusky lips, as she breathes steadily, evenly, her breasts heaving sparingly, soft whimpers torn from her mouth....straightens, her body tightening as she rakes her nails up the insides of her thighs, the pure white shining against her flesh, a low growl rising in her throat as she absently, teasingly strokes over her heat the lips parting but a moment before she drags them up her stomach, her eyes glinting darkly, light red streaks appearing on her ivory skin, pulled taut over quivering muscles.....

azure eyes become tormented as she feels the chains tightening around her, her body controlled, her mind thrills to the power that is held over her even as she tilts her chin dangerously high, her breath caught in her throat, a subtle animalistic urge lurking, a blood lust threatening to consume her, hiding just beneath the surface.....rocks faster to the insistent beat, warm, succulent slave flesh suddenly stiffening as she fights the chains that seek to hold her, her body writhing desperately, her mind reels with the knowledge that she can't escape them, can't break free of her own desires, the words echoed in her mind that she never thought this could happen to her, her head thrashing from side to side as she cries out wildly... stands fully to her feet as she listens to the music fade into silence, her arms once again wrapping around her waist, she stills, one knee flexed, her ankles again close, she turns her head to the left, her chin lowering to rest on her shoulder as her lashes fall over her eyes, deep copper hair falling in startling contrast over half of her face and a creamy shoulder, she stands motionless, as though wrapped in chains....her dance ended
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 07:21:23 PM »
shadowyn

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2004, 03:00:06 AM »       

(23:20:39 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
in the sand dancing for ALL: *shaking back the thigh length of raven mane, hearing the sounds of the rythmic drums begin their chant in to her soul, willowy arms begin to creep up along the fine curves of the beast, the glittering rays of the moons washing her as her heart begins to pound with the quickness of a tarns beating wings, turning slowly, each step methodic as she lifts midnight hued gaze to search the faces, finding the One she needs, a shiver racing through to her soul as she reaches up and tugs at the knot on the left shoulder, letting the silks glide down to a pool of shimmering battle at her feet, this dance for Him, THE Master of her heart mind body and soul*

(23:24:50 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
says to Thorstan Spirit-ThunderC: *spinning out, arms lifting to the moonds as she throws her head back in wild abandon, glittering sand rising from the dust as the love for her Master did so long ago, swinging to a stop, her eyes glued to Yours she slithers down in to the sands, the years of fear and need mingling in her mind as she rocks , inching closer to where You are, tiny hands reaching for Who she knows to be her saviour, her guidance and her soul, rocking, the glitter of her body streaming with the inky jets of hair as she inches closer to what is her fate, drawing back spinning through the sand on her knees, she rests, pushing her thighs closed, refusing like so long ago that You were right*

(23:29:05 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
says to Thorstan Spirit-ThunderC: *drawing tiny hands up to mould together, the feel of Your bindings on her once more, a cry rips from her throat as she reaches fro the sky, trembling through the breezes that whip her, lifting her hands to the moons with splayed fingers, begging for their guidance in what to do, to give herself complete or to hide, shaking drawing them to tear stained cheeks, she peeks back, the fire in her gaze flickering to life once more as she feels You, feels Your gaze, the want and desire from You eating at her soul, shaking her head, the whips of raven mane whipping her tattered heart she pushes back, arching, up to the nights light as hips undulate with a primal rythem with the heat of the drums, growwwwwwwwwwwwling low, talon nails bite in to silken flesh with the confusion inside *

(23:36:04 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
says to Thorstan Spirit-ThunderC: Lidting slowly her body heaving with the wanton breaths of Your beast she rolls her head slowly, the tears ceasing as she feels the pull back to You, spinning once more, the memories haunting as she bounds from splayed knees, and spinning, her eyes searching frantic as if looking for You once more, the fear and longing etched in to each glace, searching each face for Yours, searching for the fire You build inside of her, crying out as she skids to a stop once more, firm breasts heaving, panting each needed breath as she looks to Your once more, the smoulder of ice blue hiding the depths of the desires for You, inching closer, each step measured to bring a hauntingly hypnotic glow to her flesh from the nights lights, tracing the countures of wanton flesh she snaps a look to another, her eyes flickering the desire and need of a slave in heat as a low growl builds inside of her, trembling, she shakes her head once more, the fear of past pains again filling her mind as she twists back down, drawing slender legs back to sheild her, again hiding, shaking with the fears of not knowing if she should or shouldnt give her all to You*

(23:45:00 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
says to Thorstan Spirit-ThunderC: *twisting at slender waist, her hand planting in to the shimmer of the sands as she ferely turns to crawl, the slow sinous sway of Your beast once more inching towards what she is gaining to know is her fate, her desire and need, rolling her back down to the sands, her breasts grazing through the granules as she inches closer, the ferelness in her eyes so undecieving as she slowly inches closer, the beats of the drums taking on the pulse of her heart as she rocks slowly, silken thighs splaying with the display of her need for You, pushing closer, letting her body slither down in to the pit of dance and roll, the writhering motions of the beast captivating and begging as she snakes through the sands towards Your feet, feeling the growing need to submit fully, she rakes her nails down to over her breast to the quivering plains of her belly arching up, her hips rolling enticingly, thrusting with a mystical beg of need, rolling sharp back to her belly, her eyes flaming with the desires of the beast as she inches closer towards You more, stopping, closing the depths of her soul, she trembles, her mind telling do it do it do it, it is the fates of the gods,parting satiny lips, low whimpering sobs coming from her, a single crawled step comes further from her then stops, her eyes flicker open once more as she presses her forehead to the sands, her shaking ripping through her body in fear once more, feeling the time coming to finally give* 

(23:53:30 )
[PIC]
shadowyn
{T§T}
mat~tp
*fully restricted*
says to Thorstan Spirit-ThunderC: 8jerking her head up, her gaze devouring the One she will no longer deny and pushing back up on to hands and knees,a low growl once more forming in the depths of her throat, and crawling still, the grinding sway of her as and breasts, taunting You, cpaturing Your senses as she knows fully in her heart and mind what to do, inching to Your feet, her soft lips grazing the toes of each as she slides tiny hands up along Your thighs splayed to You, open completely in every way to the One, letting her head fall back as she peers up, the woman beast at Your feet as the drums cease, her voice loud clear and true to ring through the lands of Gor eternal* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE Master, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, i am Yours,

le kajira 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 07:22:27 PM »
pe'tasse{MTC}

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2005, 03:21:06 AM »       

pe'tasse's dance

http://www.boomspeed.com/spiritavs/pole11705.html 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 07:23:03 PM »
pe'tasse{MTC}

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 04:30:05 AM »       

Dance for Master Pete

http://www.boomspeed.com/spiritavs/11905.html 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 07:23:50 PM »
wyldechylde

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2005, 08:26:06 PM »       

here is the link for Any who wish to see ivy's dance *smiles*

http://www.geocities.com/wyldebytch/ivy.htm 
~*~~*~

~*~~*~