Author Topic: FW Topic 12-23-05  (Read 4030 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
FW Topic 12-23-05
« on: December 23, 2005, 10:45:38 AM »
explain what the following quote means to you as a Woman and also using observations of the qualities of each Man of Tuchuk please state which quality of the Men you would use to construct the type of Man holding the properties you as a Woman would seek if it were possible to actually create the Man of your dreams.

Women tend to respond to a great variety of properties in a male, few of which are directly correlated with facial symmetries. Among such properties are initiative, will, command, intelligence, strength, and power, in short, with characteristics appropriate to a master. Too of course, women, who are enormously sensitive, complex marvelous creatures, can hope for, welcome and respond to such things as tenderness, gentleness and softness. Here one must be careful, however to distinguish between the tenderness of the strong man, who is truly strong, and the softness of the weakling, who is merely weak.
Magicians 112

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: FW Topic 12-23-05
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 11:24:40 AM »
Actually, this is interesting. I have never been attracted to the kind of man who I can physically hurt.Iam an independant women, but, I also crave  to be with a man who is strong enough that he can physically defend me, if the need ever arose. One of those things where Kitya is so used to having to fend for herself, and be self reliant, that to be able to be with someone who is strong enough to protect, is wonderful. So that, for a small time I can let down my guard and let someone else care for me, instead of contstantly having to take care of myself.  So inside of that physical strength, also, strength of character, kindness, and courtesy.

However, I am in a touchy position... as Furrier Clan Elder, I am, basically, doing a "man"s job, I am also on Council, which means I am higher ranked than some of the men. Not all men are comfortable being close to a woman like that. Only someone very sure of themselves would be able to handle that. So.. self confidance would be another attribute I would look for, and understanding about who I am, what kind of person I am, and what my job is, since, unless he is also on Council, I would have to keep things from him.

he would also need a sense of humour and be able to see the rediculous side of things. I DO live with a wagon full of cats afterall.. *wrygrin*

Now, as well, Kitya has been burnt three times now, so patience would be anohter HUGE one...

I dunno... I honestly don't think about this often since I don't really expect anyone to be interested in me. I'm something of a prickly thorn... there are many Sisters here that are much friendlier and nicer than I am.

Offline Sati

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 03:22:05 PM »
The kissing bandit is my kinda man !

He takes what he wants when he wants it but never takes more then I am willing to give, He makes me laugh which is key ! Not neccessarily drop dead gorgeous , but has a sexual energy, charisma if you will , which makes women swoon. He fights with Me and finds my anger humorous, but never laughs at me only with me ! And he can put me smack dab in my place without making me feel like a scolded child, my dignity still in tact. He is extremely intelligent but never makes others feel stupid . And last but not least, He adores me, everything about me. we are comfortable together because he knows how to make me feel as if Ive known him my entire life.

As for the quote,
I simply cannot tolerate a weak Man, he is everything I do NOT want and it is quite easy for me to tell the difference between the tenderness of a strong man and the weakness of a whimpy male slave boy or the pretending masters of Gor, I have no desire to even use these men, it is not in the least bit challenging and I need a good challenge from a potential partner, SO QUIT TRYING TO SUBMIT TO ME IN PM ! it truly disgust me.

Jerra and Satiara
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 03:34:56 PM by Sati »
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Yahira

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 05:25:28 PM »
I cannot stand a weak man.  A man who cannot stand up to me will not work well with me at all.  He needs to be intelligent, he needs to be able to laugh, and while he loves me, I do not rule him.

He needs to understand that there is a difference between being strong and being an ass.  He needs to have control of himself, in all ways.  He needs to carry himself with pride, yet not be narcissistic.  He needs to be powerful because that is simply what he is, and not try to gain that power off of hurting someone else. 

and on another note..  Sati..  Ya may want to have that big "SUBMIT HERE" sign taken down from outside your wagon.  ~grins~

Offline Sati

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 10:05:50 PM »
Ahhhh geeeez...did Rags put that sign up again ...farkindamnhellshitpiss  *heads over to take the sign down...AGAIN*
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Vala

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 12:14:19 AM »
~ponders before answering this one~

I have thought on how I wanted to reply to this.. But have found , I have nothing to say on this..

Vala

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 10:40:35 AM »
-blinks- Uhhh, I don't look at Men.  Men are bad. -nodslots and wanders off, cause...well..they don't notice me anyway-

Besides..Who in their right mind would be stupid enough to court Me?  Have to go through Rags to do that first, and I'm not that wonderful!

Offline Geona

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 12:24:10 PM »
Qualities: A man who laughs at Himself before others, a man who can see a sunset and think this is the end of this day but knows that tomorrow is in the shadows of it.. A Man who lets Me have My way till enough is enough, and knows when that time is. A Man who respects that I am a FW not a slave, and is happy in that, knowing I am a Woman, not a cold frump of material to be ingored and forgotten. A Man who has the will of a Warrior, and the passion of One in all things. A Man who truly knows Himself and doesnt fear feeling, even a Warrior can cry and it nay shows weakness but a strength, the strength in knowing He is only, though Gorean ... Human.  A Man who is strong in conviction who doesnt bend and bow to anyone, even Me, but still respects that I may have an opinion. He doesnt have to be handsome, He doesnt have to be larger than any man in camp, but His ways, His demeaner and manner of living, sets Him apart from all others. He will touch Me as though I am glass, with hands that are callouse and strong. He would know the difference in bullying and leading, He would want Me at His side and know that valued spot rather than consider Me ever at his feet. He would understand that what I do for Him tending Him, his wants and wishes, respecting His requests of Me is not out of anything but love and devotion of a Woman, of paying back to Him for all that He does for Me, a want to insure that His happiness is respected  and valued as Much as He values and respects My own.

per the quote .. this one is kindred to all Women seek in a companion both a Master and a Mate. FW by nature are submissive,( now sisters think before You jump all over Me because You know this is a Mans world.. though we do speak our minds we know ulitmately that We will either be heard or punished for such, in so saying, we are submissive to Man.. not out of a begging belly but out of intelligence, knowing Our place.. ) its the level of submissiveness that sets Us apart from slaves, and a real Man .. a true Man... knows the difference. We want a strong Man to be head of OUr homes within Homes, We want a man who would not only say I love You and die for You but mean the words with all His heart. We dont want a Man who is insensitve to Our Womanly ways, but we dont want Him to fall for them everytime either, in Our eyes that would make Him weak. We are strong Women, we are bold and beautiful.. We compliment Him by being at His side, never over shadowing Him. Again as I said in the last question, We, FW act out of Want not need..  A Gorean Man, not a online wanta be, knows there is a vast difference.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:38:20 PM by Geona »
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone …"

Offline Amantha

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 08:17:55 PM »
Look are not as important as how a Man presents and carries Himself. A man of confidence, Self resilient, Respectful, Strength of mind and body, pleasant conversationalist. We don't have to have things in common as long as each are willing to listen and experience each other's interests. And someone that is able to bring the best out of Me..

Vala

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 02:52:58 PM »
~takes a breath~ Im ready to answer this now... So here goes...

I do not care for Males that would be at My feet, for to Me that is weakness. Is a Male weak by showing He is real , has feelings, nay He is not. A Male should be all the things a Master is.. initiative, will, command, intelligence, strength, and power... But also He should have a tenderside side somewhere in Him... We are goreans We love life every aspect of it... Is a Man weak by showing every part of Himself.. No He is not, for a Man knows how to balance these things... What do I  look for in a Male.. At first I wasnt sure how to answer, call it fear of searching emotions, but I know this.. He should compliment Her as She would Him and I dont mean in words. He doesnt have to be mentally stronger or better then I or visa versa.. And I feel somehow He will know what I am not able to say, express even .. Acceptance of each other is the key more so then love, it is a companionship of sorts, but He is the Male and I will know to take a step back to that. If a Man is truly out there for Me, its gonna have to hit Me in the face so to speak.  And to quote a Sister...He is a Gorean Man, not a online wanta be, knows there is a vast difference. And I guess this is Me opening up just alil bit..~ smiles~

Vala

Karanis

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »
looking at the city of turia burned to ashes...........I look at Rags...........".I dont want it we go home."..........turn around and leave................but turn to you before I walk off.............thinking back to that certain night as I walk off to look into the shadows of my memory and see a towering figure before me, one I had respected for so long, yet easily finding steel in my eyes and saying yes, our family is suffering and it is your fault, getting the cold cock across my cheek and simply looking at you expecting more, but not leaving till I get answers night...............what do I want in  a man..............I want him to BE a man...........pursue close, keep me wondering, have your own interests as well as some dual interests, have a sense of humor and hold me above all others, I am the Queen of my world, you'd be best in my world LOL
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 08:49:13 PM by Karanis~MTC »

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 11:27:28 PM »
I didn't go looking for the man who now holds my heart, he found me a long time ago... but the thing that drew me to him was his love and devotion to my own well being, he's the reason I wake up each day and move forward, trying hard not to look into my past and dwell on things I can't control.. He lets me be me when I have to be, and he calms me when I want to do something I can't..