Author Topic: a slave's love  (Read 2030 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
a slave's love
« on: January 07, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »
(21:48:03 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
: looking for Master Hal 

(21:48:49 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
: -looks around feelin a thunder on the ground and knows that only means one thing- 

(21:49:03 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: Do You hear thunder??

(21:49:14 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: *chuckel and then blinsk* DIVE FOR COVER ! *hide sunder My furs*

(21:49:35 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: -runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns for You and hides- 

(21:49:37 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to ALL: *tying off the yellow thread..swtiching to a pale orange to make a few clouds hilter skilter in the sky*

(21:49:43 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
~Courting Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~
MTC
at the whipping post says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: No one ever listens to the lil guy

(21:49:48 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
: ~in a voice like a screeching larl~ Greetings Masters bitsy is home

(21:50:01 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
: Greetings Mistresses

(21:50:07 ) [PIC]

lianna
{STR}
pagar

: eeps hearing thunder and runs inside the wagon and off to her r/t

(21:50:11 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
: greetings sisters

(21:50:17 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: greetings girl ~smiles~

(21:50:17 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *p[ulls ya udner the furs with Me and shuddders*

(21:50:20 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to ALL: `rubs a finger against My ear.. wondering if the ground was moving for anyone else~

(21:50:40 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
at the whipping post says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Haldair give me that Choclate

(21:50:44 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: Greetings sweetone ~soft smiles~

(21:51:04 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: -sticks her toes out so Wwe dont get trampled- 

(21:51:20 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~ Giselle ~HealerMTC: *gasos out in a horse whisepr* sweeeet??!...*hopes you can see that this is a 450lb torvi slave*

(21:51:36 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: ~looks up and smiles more as I sip the tea and watch Camp~

(21:51:50 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
at the whipping post says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *pulls out a wax sealed choclate pouch...my last one and drops it down your shirt

(21:51:52 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
at the whipping post says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: Oh Noooo..picks Ya up by the back of Your cloke hideing My self as Your feet dangle in the air...I side step the the left still holding on to You~

(21:51:59 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bitsy has missed You~starts running towards You

(21:52:02 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: Welllllllllllll ~grinning~ I was being nice Sis 

(21:52:37 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
at the whipping post says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Blood let me go this isn't funny!

21:52:54 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to ALL: `rises up from My furs I look about.. watching as the bigg'n goes for Brother~

(21:53:00 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
: -bounces under the fur as the ground trembles like an earth quake- 

(21:53:04 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
at the whipping post says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: *stage whisper* he's got Cholate for You

(21:53:08 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~ Giselle ~HealerMTC: *hiding unde the fur with solli as well....this was gonan be messy* yeah well......don;t be too nice...or she will stay in the inner cricle! *L*

(21:53:10 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
at the whipping post says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~tosses You at bitsy and makes a mad dash for it~...as You wish Blood...

(21:53:44 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
at the whipping post says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: *lands on ya and smiles* He went that way!

(21:53:50 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: catches Master Necron and sets Him down on the grass before carrying on after You

(21:53:53 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: ~laughs watching you and solli hiding~ Oh okay, just a lil bit nice then ~laughs more~

(21:54:32 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
: *tries to hold my balance as the ground rumbles*

(21:54:35 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wait for bitsy she has something for You 

(21:54:54 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~ Giselle ~HealerMTC: *L* ayyye././..polite just polite *nodnod* jsut enough so that she doesn;t sit on Your lap

(21:55:13 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Malefic-IronMaster Clan-: *lookign around a little confused* this is the wrong area for gor quakes isn't it?

(21:55:32 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to ALL: *working from left to right..making the pale orange clouds across the expanse of the sky above the plains already down*

(21:55:39 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ~under her arm she carrys a bosk calf~

(21:55:40 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~runs like hell..yelling back at You and pulling the choclet from My shrit and tosses it towards the main fire furs~..I get You for this....some how some way....

(21:55:48 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: ~thinks about hiding too, looking down at My lap then over to You, fear in My eyes as I shake My head~ Yes, just enough ~laughing~

(21:55:53 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to Kitria: *muers over to You * Umm Sis?....did Ya hear Me?...I needs to talk to You

(21:56:28 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
: watches the choclate land as I run and snatch it up, than I realize I"m at the main fires*

(21:56:48 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: Hey Sisters.........

(21:57:15 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: *peeks out from under the fur with solli* yeah?

(21:57:44 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: *tries to hide the choclate morsol

(21:57:44 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to ALL: `snags the candy and throws it back but landing further in front of Haldir as He runs~ its that way bitsy.

(21:57:46 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: she stops and watches You then stamps her size 20 feet, the ground shakes so much You fall over 

(21:57:50 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~I looked up to You~Tal owner of that feathery beasts

(21:58:42 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: *feels the quakes and falls*

(21:59:20 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALS and grabs a hold to You and crys out- THE SKYS FALLIN I JUST KNOW IT

(21:59:28 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~ turns and looks at the calf...then to you..as I fall to the ground~ ohh Skys No..not like this..not like this,,,

(21:59:28 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to --| Alessandra |--: *thinking I"m safe I smile* Tal Lady How do You do *watches the sisters at the fires like I would larls*

(21:59:43 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *holds ya tightly and shakes with fear* aiyyyyyy

(22:00:01 )
[PIC]
Malefic
-IronMaster Clan-
MTC tp

at the water's edge says to |||One Eye|||Master Smitk: -smiling..I pulled My hand free of yours...moving towards camp-....we should check on the children before they break all their toys

(22:00:11 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to ALL: OOOOWWWW dang..the earth shook and the needle found my finger!!!

(22:00:24 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: *pushes myself back up to my feet looking around wondering where I could hide from him

(22:00:25 )
[PIC]
Michael
MTC tp
: (finishing up food... brb)

(22:00:32 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: buries her face in Your boosom and hides- 

(22:00:37 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: sees You fall and runs to Your side, kneeling down beside You her flesh ripples like a tidel wave, she helps Yoy to sit up and sets the calf into Your lap

(22:00:48 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: Ahhh I am doing quite well for a Lady that almost turned into Tarn food , thank You ~holds back a chuckles~

(22:01:26 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to Michael MTC tp: ((and I have to state it did not get better after you got some food ~laughs~))

(22:01:26 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *holds ya tightl yto Me...squishing you*

(22:01:32 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Malefic-IronMaster Clan-: *blinks and nods shruggin* but a oment ago I could have sworn I felt the ground move... oh bit odin's left nut I hope they didn't get into my fireworks

(22:01:48 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~ smiles at you ~ thanks for the calf....~glups~..very nice..~nods lots~

(22:02:01 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: gasps for air but holds on tight- 

(22:02:31 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ~smiles at You and puckers her lips to recieve a kiss~

(22:02:49 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to --| Alessandra |--: *nods* now umm I think I"ve got to go, perks an ear to an unheard noise* COMING..

(22:02:53 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *shakign with fear as I hold ya tightly.....heairng your gasping and burying My head in Your hair thinking she's comig to get Me*

(22:03:23 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *walking beside Mal as we head back to the main fiure I see you and the.... eh... slave... and get an evil gleam in my eye before yelling out to you* wha a wonderful present Hal... you should reward the girl.

(22:03:43 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: -whispers in small gasps now knowin how George feels- shes, gonna, sit , on , Uus

(22:03:49 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: *reaches your wagon * You called Sis? Looks back nervousl

(22:04:12 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~rises a slender brow..and tries to stay serious..~ You have to leave again ?..feed your tarns maybe? ~chuckles~

(22:04:20 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~ I stand and look at ya like a fish out of the water...and hands the baby bosk back to ya and runs~

(22:04:59 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: noooo *shaking liek a leaf* I'm tooo young to diiieeeeee.....only 206 *lies cuz I am 250 but Who can tell*

(22:05:03 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ~growls and sets the calf down on the grass she then runs after You~

(22:05:07 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: ~looks up and around and everywhere, laughs softly to Myself~

(22:05:36 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: ~nearly falls over in laughter hearing You~

(22:05:39 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: -snickers as she finds out Your age- 

(22:06:05 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: please Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr come back You are the Master of bitsy's heart, there can never be another 

(22:06:22 )
[PIC]

Vala
Clan of Hunters/Clan Elder
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
: sitting quietly on My porch...

(22:06:54 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: oh for Thor's merciful hammer * lookign at you and then wondering if I should put you out of your misery*

(22:06:58 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to ALL: `thinks Taryn is right, this camp is all crazy~

(22:07:07 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: *looks over my shoulder* seeing him running and looking back is this the med wagon?

(22:07:12 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to ALL: *after sucking on my hurt finger a short time..checking it making sure it stopped bleeding..I change colors to a soft red adding this color to the bottome of the clouds..makinmg them look like they are on fire..from the bottom*

(22:07:31 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *just hides with you not looking as I am too scared to look that sort of death in teh eyes...not even relaizing I said My age*

(22:07:45 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: `I had been watching the Men run from the two tons of fun slave.. ~ Sister are You ok ~ noting You sucking on Your finger...~

(22:07:48 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to ALL: A feral gaze flickered around the area where My wagon was, as I rocked in the chair

(22:07:48 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: ~ spots Ya on Your porch and makes a V-line for Ya~~ Help Me..for the love of the Gods Help....

(22:07:59 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: ~thinks if I would be able to read minds I would agree with you now..~

(22:08:03 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: the ground shook as she run after You it sounded like the herd was running through camp

(22:08:12 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: holds on tight shakin as bad as she did with the leech stuck to her ass- 

(22:08:20 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: umm no this si the fire

(22:08:25 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ~laughs softly hearing You~

(22:08:30 )
[PIC]
Malefic
-IronMaster Clan-
MTC tp

says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: -moving back with OE and laughing-..Necron...youplaying hard to get again..do not leave Haldir hanging....look..-gesturing to him running-..he was close to moving in on that poor calf

(22:08:37 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: candy..~loooks behide Me ~ gimmie candy....

(22:08:56 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: A delicate brow arches as I see and whats chasing You, lifting from My chair as I stand up blocking the stairs Ohh nay You dont

(22:09:00 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: Yuppers.. thank you.. now I am..the earth shake got my finger in the way of my needle is all..*grins*.. all is right again..thank you for the asking..*smiles*

(22:09:01 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
PRIVATELY whispers to ALL: brb all

(22:09:38 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: ((Greetings Sis..where your wagon 'was"? were is it now?

(22:09:52 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: simply shaking My head You and bitsy go play somewhere else Brother

(22:09:58 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: ((Tal Lady ~s~))

(22:10:07 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: she was catching You up 

(22:10:20 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to Kitria: ( Greetings Sis ..smiles)

(22:10:21 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: ((greetings Mistress lol))

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 09:01:23 PM by kadi{TD} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: a slave's love
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 09:17:26 PM »
(22:10:24 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: ~My eyes catching You on Your porch, waves and smiles~ Tal True

(22:10:35 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: please..just some candy..thats all..one....jaw drops~ well I ...never mind no time to explaine it..got to run...

(22:10:37 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to ALL: ( Tal Aall)

(22:10:42 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: *peeks out from hiding with solli* Tal Sis O Mine *S*

(22:11:24 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: blows a kiss to You as she runs past after the Master

(22:11:26 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: (( Tal Sis ))

(22:11:26 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: I didnt have candy, cause I didnt eat it, I just shook My head and tried not to laugh as that ton of lovin was after You

(22:11:42 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
on my porch says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ( winks)

(22:12:19 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(22:12:22 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ALL: *ppeks up* is it...safe yet?

(22:13:22 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~ I run to the allys of the wagons finding a small spot to hide for a bit...breathingheavy .I look about and spot a bota..I grab it and pop the cork..I take a drink..and spit it out~ agghhh water..yeck...I toss the bota aside~

(22:14:09 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *frowns as you disturb my quiet spot* BITSY!!! he's over here!

(22:14:54 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: son oof a Bi.....~runs again~

(22:14:58 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: ~then hears You and laughs softly~

(22:15:03 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: Thank You Master as she hears You call

(22:15:33 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
: sniffing the air, knowing the scent well that it held, as I moved down My steps, hornbow and carrier strapped to My back, emerald orbs searched the area

(22:15:34 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *mumers softly as I strigthen up an dlook all dignified once mroe* I think...W/we safe now...she;s set soley on Hal

(22:15:42 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

: *pulls out a short barrel and sits on it... well back into the shadows nothgin to draw any onses attention*

(22:16:03 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: as You have to crawl out from under the wagon she catches up to You and hugs You, lifting You up into the air she swings You round

(22:16:19 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: gasps big time as she gets some air finally- 

(22:16:26 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Master bitsy loves You and wishes Your collar

(22:16:38 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~squeelllsss ~ AIR..air.I need air...

(22:18:42 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: As I walked a long, noting the tracks and still sniffing the air lightly, My keen gaze knew to search the shadows, for You and I would always be creatures of habit, silently I moved along the shadows

(22:18:50 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: she lets Your face out of her ample breasts so that You can get air but she wasnt going to set You down again 

(22:19:02 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: ~gasping for air~ but bitsy...your Ubars best slave..you watch the baby bosk..~deep breath~..

(22:19:36 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: ((sorry a phone call came..))and no..I have never seen such *looking curiously at the bell shaped object*

(22:20:09 )
[PIC]
Michael
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to ALL: -Shakes His head and just watches the fire-

(22:20:20 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: but she wants to belong to You Master

(22:20:27 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: ~I nodded softly~ I found a woman in the city I was visiting, using one as She sewn..~ I held My h and out to You ~

(22:20:45 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: ~ wanting you to hold Yours out~

(22:20:55 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: dont You want the best

(22:21:29 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: *holding my left hand out*

(22:21:57 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to Michael MTC tp: ~looks over and smiles~

(22:22:01 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
: okay Raz said use your mind.....*thinks hard hoping none smell the smoke*

(22:22:07 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to ALL: ~looks around Camp, My eyes stopping here and there~

(22:22:21 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

: *sits and twiddles the matched half of the quivas and then starts smiling.... then chuckling... then out and out belly laughing until it echos through the whole of the camp... thundering downthe alley ways.... reverberating from under every mobile home.... slowly the laughter dies away... and my voice carries out* aw to hells with it... better honesty then a self lie .... 

(22:22:27 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: ~I put the bell shaped object on the end of YOur finger the one that holds the material as You worked... turning slightly to ensure it snug~ now.. when You sew, and push the material.. the needle will bounce off the metal bell instead of poking into Your finger ~ I smiled as I glanced up to You~

(22:22:32 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: can never happen.Ubar wont let ya go..for the baby bosk'es sake..you know...put Me down..I was 7'4'' and My feet was hanging in the air~

(22:22:34 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: -peeks over thinkin oh no here goes the ozone levels- 

(22:22:52 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: *freezes as you say Ragnar is on patrol

(22:23:06 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: *loosk aroudn as I here maniacle belly laughter*

(22:23:07 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: canting My pale head softly, as I spotted You sitting on a barrel , the shadows embracing You, taking a deep breath before clearing My throat as I moved in to view.. Tal One Eye

(22:23:27 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: ahh..*trying it out*..so much better..*smiles*..

(22:23:28 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: *looks up* Yes Bro?

(22:23:37 )
[PIC]
Michael
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to --| Alessandra |--: -His eyes shited to You, as He offered a smile in return- "Greetings...I am Michael" -His voice deep, yet soft-

(22:23:55 )
[PIC]
~ Giselle ~
Healer
MTC
is at the main fire and says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: ~looks over hearing You, thinking it must have been good~

(22:24:00 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: help Me Blood and I wont beat ya so bad...~grins~

(22:24:00 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: *taking it off handing it back to you*.. I will look for one next time there is a shopping spree offered..thank you for showing it to me Geona..

(22:24:11 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: *shakes my head remembering the last time Ragnar returned home from patrol

(22:24:14 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: *chbuckling softly still and looking over at you* Tal Vala... *canting my head to the side* you're lookign well

(22:24:37 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: *sends You a reassuring smile*

(22:24:48 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: BITSY DO YOUR CHORES

(22:25:13 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to Michael MTC tp: ~I looked back to You once more..another smile given..voice as soft but for sure not as deep as Yours~..Greetings, and well met Michael, I am Alessandra

(22:25:18 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: Master Ubar will let bitsy go to the one she loves my Master 

(22:25:33 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: `I held My hand up ... ~ no You keep that one .. I hav emany.

(22:25:46 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: My brow arched some, as My chin lifted up slightly, as I spoke, though respect was present in My voice... Im dead yet so I guess looking well is a good thing. How where Your travels ?

(22:26:22 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: turning to look at You and growls low~

(22:26:37 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: My eyes roll in My head as you held on to Me~ did ya hear Necron..now let Me down..

(22:26:39 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: UMM WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE

(22:26:41 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: long miserable... smelly and wet... I think I discovered three new types of rain... and you loot pretty good for a corpse

(22:27:05 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: *looks at you*.. Really?? my thanks Geona..it will surly protect my finger..*soft smiles*..what do you think..? *gestering to my tapestry*

(22:27:13 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: will let You down on two condesions

(22:27:28 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: slowly lifts her gaz and begins to wonder if she can find a way to be told that-

(22:27:32 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: It is beautiful truly .. ... ~ My hand reached to run over the sun but held back~ You do wonderful work Sister.

(22:27:45 )
[PIC]
Michael
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to --| Alessandra |--: -He smiled again, and nodded back- "Well Met Alessandra"

(22:27:58 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: no you let Me down..first..and then maybe..well see about things..

(22:28:12 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: still stayed close to You- 

(22:28:28 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: The plains with its many hues of browns and golds..the soft rolling hills..not large at all..the setting sun making the clouds pale orange with red on the bottoms..such a firey sunset..the sky is not filled in yet..

(22:28:28 )
[PIC]
--| Alessandra |--
says to Michael MTC tp: ~smiles and nods softly..then looking back to the fires~

(22:28:44 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: your breaking My ribs..put Me down..

(22:28:46 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: walks over just out of arms reach of the both of ya

(22:28:49 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *huggels ya*

(22:29:06 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ok will let You down but will keep hold of You till You agree to what she has to say

(22:29:15 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: ( not dead yet yeah I still cant type lol).. nods some to You, then does something odd as I move in close to You, then softly wrap My arms around Your form giving a hug swiftly and stepping back.. Tis good to see You back 

(22:29:23 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: `I had a thought~ Sister .. could You do one of a river.. ?

(22:29:33 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: -whispers- i think im abotu to become Masterless -watching Master near deaths door-

22:29:59 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: with a bow fishing Warrior on it?

(22:30:09 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to bitsyMTCBeauty of Tuchuk: I dont have to agree to any thing a slave wants..and that is that about that...

(22:30:12 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: sets You to Your feet but keeps a tight hold

(22:30:30 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: *spins and looks and blinks than shakes my head and turns back to whats going on*

(22:30:43 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: I don't mind..you may touch..that is the beauty of the work..*soft smile*..tis for touching..I think anyways..and thank you..

(22:30:52 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: *blinks* why does everyone keep doign that ... did everyone think I was dead?

(22:31:00 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: ok You are Master bitsy is slave

(22:31:00 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~reaches out for Ya~ come here...

(22:31:06 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: look at how much she loves you Brother ...she dosn't 'wanna let go

(22:31:20 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *jumps back

(22:31:33 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: I shrugged softly for I didnt know why Others did, I only knew for Me to do that was not easy. Perhaps You were missed You stubborn arse

(22:31:35 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: lets go of You

(22:31:37 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: 00...I got Ya...yep..

(22:31:38 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: ~I ran my fingers over the work, barely touching it.. looking up~ its beautiful... 

(22:32:21 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: smiles8 love you to you crotchy panther... *grumps* and I know that wasn't easy

(22:32:28 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: aye..a babbling one? ragain one? one with a waterfall? what kind would please.?

(22:32:31 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *whispers* what if I said bitsy pounce

(22:32:52 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
delivers a POUNCE!!!! to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: then leaps at You and takes the kiss she wanted

(22:33:10 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~puts one hand on Your shoulder and takes a few breaths I look at You and smile.and upper cuts Ya onb chin~

(22:33:10 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: growls low at Your words , then My lips tug into a soft smile.. You gonna stay in the shadows all night ?

(22:33:32 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: laughing she gets off You and picking up the calf runs out of camp

(22:33:35 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: a slow rolling river ... with a bend in it ~ nodding as I remember~

(22:33:37 )

bitsy
MTC
Beauty of Tuchuk
: leaves...

(22:33:42 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

^~Courted By Terran~^

MTC

OOOO

Council

is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *husg ya and mumers8 then you become alll Mine

(22:33:52 ®) Kitria is at the main fire and says to GeonaSeamstressMTC tp: ah..a slower moving one..*winks*..and I have used..ummmm.. a bowman..of repute in one of my other tapestries..*chuckles*..I think I could do that..

(22:33:57 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *flies back as bitsy lands on ya*

(22:34:18 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse ~First Healer~^: giggles then looks towards the Masters as one is a pancake now- 

(22:34:30 )
[PIC]

|||One Eye|||

Master Smith

says to Vala Clan of Hunters/Cla: I'm thinkign it might be safer.. I almost got crushed by some ... slave chasing Haldir..

(22:35:02 )
[PIC]
Geona
Seamstress
MTC tp
is at the main fire and says to Kitria: ~I smiled.... leaning to whisper ~ 

(22:35:03 )
[PIC]

Vala
~Healer~
O O O
~MTC~
says to |||One Eye|||Master Smit: husky chuckle fills the air.. I have never seen a Male run from a slave before , I found it funny

(22:35:18 )
[PIC]
| | Haldir | |
Haruspex
Out Rider Orman
-MTC-
says to | Lord Necron |~Courting: ~rolls over and drags Ya back to camp~ I told Ya some how..some why I would get what is due to Me.and after this day..I can honestly say..I earned it.....~set down at the fires and rest a bit~

(22:35:23 )
[PIC]
| Lord Necron |
MTC
says to | | Haldir | |Haruspex O: *tries to stand as the ground quakes holding where ya got me * OUCH!

May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: a slave's love
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 04:54:29 AM »
OMG!  *howling* Is Master now in the med wagon being reinflated?!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?