Author Topic: Haldir And Phoenix's Patrol turned really Wrong...  (Read 1295 times)

Offline PhoenixKnight

Haldir And Phoenix's Patrol turned really Wrong...
« on: February 23, 2006, 01:25:54 AM »
While Me and Haldir Were out on Patrol this fine Eve we ended up running into some trouble at the eighth marker...  A Red Larl came at us and Haldir and I both fired one Arrow Both arrows connected dropping the beast...My arrow being the arrow that actually droped it... The beast dead still with its last nerves tackles Haldir and dies litterally on Haldir... I stuck it with m'Lance behind its left shoulder and lifted it off Haldir... We then headed back to camp draging the larl... When we reached the camp The larl's mate decided to try to attack us and The OR's of camp fired there arrows at the beat only one of the OR's Arrows Connected with the Beast Luckaley Killing it instantly.. the Rest of the OR's Arrows were way off... Though Three Arrows connected with something but it shure wasn't the beast... I And Haldir are in the Med Wagon due to the fact that the other three arrows that connected with something was Two connected with me ONe stuck in m'back and ONe in my right leg... The other Arrow stuck into Haldir's Back.. Needless to say Our OR's that were ON post that eve Need to learn how to Shoot dang it... 

~)'Phoenix^Knight'(~