Author Topic: can life get any suckier  (Read 6394 times)

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
can life get any suckier
« on: June 03, 2005, 05:07:44 PM »
today, i sat on msn and talked to my rt brother for a while, and it seems as if my entire life is crumbling around me, first, i find out him and my sister inlaw who have been together 33 yrs are at an end, it tore me up hearing how devistated he is, then while we spoke longer, i find out my neice has had a miscarrage, and then to top it alloff, one that is going toprobably mean me being away a bit longer, my favorite Uncle, the one who was always a rock for me after my father passed when i was 5 passed away too, am just about to give up here, He was the last of the generation my father came from, the one who was holding this family line together, its making me reevaluate friendships and such, to look closer at the ones i hold dear to me, and the ones who mean the most, and ALL of you here fit in to this

i have a few things to say to a few people here

Masters Rags, Kan, Dylan and Raz.... the three of You mean so much to me, each of You have done so much to help me heal from things, ill never forget You or what You mean to me,

Mistresses... each of You are so precious to me, i think of each of You always, You too mean the owrld to me

my sisters and brothers.... some of us may not always see eye to eye, but never doubt that you mean alot to me, you all have been some sort of support and a shoulder, even if our time together is short, i will never forget you, you all mean so much to me as well

Mistress Brooke, all i can say to you is, i am sorry, and i truely wish that we could be as close as we used to be, i miss it, i miss You,

-just stops now and finds a hole to crawl in to and cry-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: can life get any suckier
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 05:42:31 PM »
~sitting down at the edge of the hole you crawled in and following after ya~hugging you so tight~

sis...you know i love you...and where to find me...both here and rt....if you need anything...and i mean it...i'm always here for you hon

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 06:08:02 PM »
*crawls up to the little hole you crawled into*

i have you in my prayers sis, and God holds you in His hands.. and if you need to cry, cry and if you need someone to hold you, i will do that for you .. and if you need to just shoot a bunch of cans full of holes to release some of the frustration.. well.. i have guns  ;D

love you... always,

woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 06:42:41 PM »
-looks down seeing people piling into the hole, rubs His chin and has His Or pull all that dirt away so there is nothing in the way, steps down into it, and pulls you up, wrapping His arms around you-  :'( :-*

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

lotusd

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 06:48:24 PM »
Please know you are loved and i am but a ping or any other way of communication away.

i love you, sweet sis.

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 06:56:07 PM »
*joins the crowd in the hole...elbowing Master Kan out of the way and folding you up in my arms*...love you sis....you know where i am if you need to talk

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 07:11:57 PM »
you are loved hon..
maybe i don't touch you r/t but i do want you to know i reach for you in here and that i love you
hugs you tightly..
love
cat

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 07:24:28 PM »
I just don't know what to say, my beautiful sister... but I love you... and I ask you to take all the time you need to cry, and to treasure your memories, and to remember your love for your uncle....

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 09:59:49 PM »
~sees many already surrounding you with love, I step back a bit after whispering softly to you~

you know where to find me when you're ready...

~turns around and slips away~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 10:17:39 PM »
*huggers my solli giving her a kotc*

when things seem the darkest, even a small glimmer of light makes a difference.

you have and hold dear to you the memories of the past. you are made better by these. there comes a time when all of us have done what we were intended to do here. then we are called elsewhere to tend to things there. loved ones ae reunited and all is well with them.

companionings end. life goes on. at times people grow apart and there is nothing we can do about that but be there for those we care for and offer what we can to them. this too shall pass. it hurts... it heals... we make a new life for ourselves.

my solli is loved!!!

Offline Claudia

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 12:23:24 AM »
*hugs you softly and kisses your cheek* you know you are loved baby, and if you need someone to talk to there are many to listen ..  :-*
aka Savinella

Offline Yahira

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 01:18:16 AM »
~hugs~  I love ya, sis, but you already know that.  You know how to reach me..  Ya have all of my phone numbers..  I'm always here for ya, hon..

Offline just me

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2005, 05:53:17 AM »
seein all the love and care pouring out from my family and trys hard and smiles sofly- i love each and every one of Yyou with all my heart

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 11:34:13 AM »
*I watch from a distance at all the people crowding the hole, then Kan and his Or digging it bigger.  I wrinkle my nose as he pulls you up for a hug.*

Hrmmm...must have got stuck.

*I then witness more people piling in*

Keep this up and all of camp will get stuck.

*I walk over and listen and look to you with feral green eyes soft with concern.  My voice is low as I speak*

Time will heal all wounds hun.  You take what you need.  You have what you need for support.  We are all here for you for whatever you may need.  A hug for support, a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen and arms to pick you back up.  You are not alone, no matter what you may feel.  During times of need such as this, we can give.  We are a family and what affects you, effects us.

Raz

Offline just me

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 01:54:59 PM »
-hugs You down in to the hole with us and whispers in a shakey voice cause havent slept and just cryed- thank You Master, You mean so much and Your words help tremendously