Author Topic: THE KENNEL WAGON ROOM  (Read 10632 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
THE KENNEL WAGON ROOM
« on: June 04, 2005, 02:10:33 AM »
Kennel Wagon Area

Though this is not a pass worded room it is a private room. Only slaves and members of the Tuchuk Council and those of Ubar’s wagon may enter without explicit permission from the Ubar.

It is a no kill/capture/collar/raid area for all but Ubar and Council. All decisions and rulings of this room fall under Ubar’s discretion.

This is a room for training and moments of privacy when needed to further one’s slavery. It is not a room for slaves to simply laze around in when they could be in the main camp interacting as is expected.

This is a kennel wagon of Tuchuk. A place for slaves wearing the collar of Tuchuk to find sleeping arrangements and training assistance. Slaves privately owned may also find accommodations here if for some reason they are commanded out of their Owner’s wagon. Privately owned slaves may also receive training assistance here. This is for the use of slaves and the Coordinators when some degree of privacy is needed and expected.

The wagon platform sits six feet off the ground on very large, heavy, multiple rear wheels and axles with two slightly smaller front wheels to assist in the maneuvering of the wagon when in motion. The wagon box sits on the platform looking much like a somewhat smaller version of the Ubar’s wagon construction including the multi colored domed top. The most obvious difference is the iron bars surrounding the box with an iron gate at the rear allowing access to the entry. The iron bars also extend beneath the domed bosk hide roof and under the wooden platform enclosing the box in a single large iron cage. This wagon, due to size and the additional weight of the iron bars is pulled by sixty bosk.

Iron rings extend from the side bars into the wagon box allowing slaves to be secured when necessary. The floor of the box is piled deep with rich hides covered by multi colored furs and pillows taken in raids and by the hunt and processing of our bosk. The only barren areas of the floor are where the firebowls are located to avoid burning the hides and furs. There are shuttered windows in the box which open inward so not to interfere with the iron bars. Along the walls the trunks of the slaves are placed, each trunk marking a slave’s place within the wagon. It is here where slaves sleep the furs are thickest for warmth and comfort.

There are no arrow slits in the wagon box. The wagon is under constant guard by two Or of hand picked Warriors and their sleen. The steps are removed for travel and placed upon the rear walkway (the porch). Along the left side walkway gear is stored for travel and along the right side is a small but suitable scaffolding to display slaves for sale or auction.

The thrall wagon is identical to the kajira wagon, both sitting on the same lot side by side though the thrall wagon is much less comfortable as nearly all thralls in Tuchuk are for hard labor or fighting thralls. The bars on the thrall wagon are much thicker and closer spaced.

Our kennel wagons have a bosk hide domed top as do our other wagons.

There are varieties of slave wagons on Gor.
A common type, used to transport female slaves, is covered with blue and yellow canvas.

A central metal bar, hinged at one end, near the wagon box, and locked at the other, near the wagon bed's gate, usually occurs in such wagons. The girls' ankles are then chained about this bar.
When the bar is freed and lifted they may then, still in their shackles, be removed through the rear of the wagon, the wagon gate being lowered. Another common type of wagon used generally in the transportation of women is the flat-bedded display wagon, with its mounted iron framework. The girls chained and manacled in various positions within and to its framework, sometimes compellingly attractive positions, are then visible.

Sometimes, buyers follow such wagons to the markets toward which they are bound. Sometimes, however, the girls are sold directly from such wagons, the wagons being in effect themselves trading markets. In such cases usually one side of the flat wagon bed is used as an auction platform, a small but suitable scaffolding on which may well displayed the lineaments of the girl's beauty, and on which may be exacted from her the provocative performances demanded by cruel and merciless vendors of their beautiful, degraded merchandise.

Another common type of slave wagon on Gor is the cage wagon which, depending on the stoutness of its bars and security, may be used for either men or women. The particular slave wagon in which I was fastened combined the features of the cage wagon and the common slave wagon. It was a converted tharlarion wagon, and, with bars and extra planking, was unusually stout, probably because its purpose was to transport fighting slaves.

It was a heavy wagon, with high sides and covered with a brown canvas. About the whole a cage had been built with heavy bars, which opened by means of a small door in the back. Within the wagon, in low-sided, heavy stalls, by means of rings at the front and back of the stall, and on the side of the stall near our necks, we were chained by the ankles, wrists and neck.

We had, thus, far less freedom of movement than is commonly afforded to females.
On the other hand this additional security was only to be expected. We were male slaves, and fighting slaves. I pulled against the chains. They held me well.

Gorean masters, for most practical purposes, simply do not lose slaves.

Explorers 325

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: THE KENNEL WAGON ROOM
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 03:46:40 AM »
nice kennels Master, Thank You very much, looking round to see where to put her trunk, then bags the fur nearest the fire,  :D :D :D
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 05:45:14 AM »
thank You Master -rins and grabs her place on the other side of the fire from kelsey and gets it all set up-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 02:28:10 PM »
~wiggles happily seeing the new kennels~.thank You Master Ubar!!!....~running in after kadi and sol with a wide eyed grin~finding her things set in the far corner~she pads her way back and plops down in the thick soft furs giggling~ :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »
claps hands ..congrats Master Uabr for the new (room).. wagon..  wooo hooooo...
happy for the camp that is growing so well.. 
Master Ubar You are loved..hugsss
cat

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 03:05:39 PM »
draggin her chest up the steps. and into the wagon.. steppin over her sisters and their things..paddin to the furthest fur placin her things there.. Thank you Master for the new sleepin furs and wagon..
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 03:57:57 PM »
~wigglin as chanz drags that heavy ole trunk back and plops down across the way in the other corner~waving happily.....howdy neighbor!!!

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline ivy{MTC}

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 05:32:26 PM »
stumbles into the wagon holding her little chest as she looks around mmm ivy so hot she not want to near the fires, grins as she takes up near a window and fluffs her furs out and puts the box behind them, there all home and settled, she sneaks around and hides everyones furs then runs out giggling madly

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 05:53:31 PM »
watchin her sister as she runs to hide the furs.. then waitin till she is gone to get them back and put them where they should be.. then takin ivys furs and chest placin them under the wagon.. *gigglin* then returnin to studying in the wagon
duckie rules

Offline syn {MTC} mat~tp

• The life of a female slave is a life wholly given.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 07:56:10 PM »
- haveing found the kennel wagon. The weeone .... slinks in and spy's furs nearest the door. Sooo she can peek out and watch the thralls and master lumbering about. Snickers and tosses furs over Kels -

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 01:20:07 AM »
would be good cept kels don't sleep inthe kennel wagon hun... she sleeps in her Mistresses wagon or the med wagon... *waves to ya from the rear corner *
duckie rules

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 01:27:07 AM »
= Mistress Male .. haveing given me a tour of the kennel .. and all my slaveey things ... i plop my ass down on some furs .. and then curls up to read the scrolls Mistress gave me = 
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline sa-leen{MTC}

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 09:23:05 PM »
thank You Master for proving sa-leen with such a lovely wagon to feel safe with in and sleep soundly, as well as a quiet place to study

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »
*having found a little spot in a corner for herself, i drag my chest up the stairs and into the wagon, carefully stowing it and settling in* ... this is really fine, thank You Ubar and All.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart