Author Topic: Clan of Cooks: Menu  (Read 30101 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Clan of Cooks: Menu
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 05:26:15 PM »
bosk stew with onions an suls.. rich dark gravy an dumplings in the largest kettle on the spit... fresh baked breads an biskets... chilled juices await in bottles in basins of very very cold water inside the commasary an close to the cookfires.. also many kettles of fresh blackwyn.. side note.... the last kettle of blackwyn next to the bakin ovens holds blackwyn with paga punch added.. for added warmth.. so please be sure to check ... sisters when you serve that you don't give this to any that do not request it.... for the slaves is smaller kettle with vulo stew an left over bosk meats.. some dumplings an veggies.. that were not suitable for the Frees to eat... eggs stirred an added for flavor.. an a gravy also... a fresh barrel of water was filled by the thralls this morn.. there are lil tin cups an plates stacked to the side for our use.... enjoy Tuchuk.. for desert is chocolate cakes.. and honey cakes an tarts of all sizes an flavors.. also for Mistress Kelsey.. is a tray of layered chocolate with ramberries an cream... four layers of chocolate the berries an cream alternate....
duckie rules

kelsey

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »
*bump*

Offline Amorette Crois

• Ar upbringing, Tuchuk soul
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »
Made a herbed bosk flank roll roasted on the fires, baked suls and herbed bread. Also a lighter veggie broth for those on a lighter side diet and for the camp Mom's......a Boskbutter milk cake with berry glaze. Warning! there is sul paga in the cake glaze. Love my Family.
The new Cooking Clan member, 
Amorette Crois
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 04:43:49 PM by Amorette Crois »
"There's no place I can be, since I've found Serenity"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........!!!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
-cries- where is the non alcholic version?!

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »
A late addition of whipped sweet bosk cream to the cooled cakes and sticks of ginger marinate bbq-ed volu boneless bites.
~ think of it as chick on a stick ~

Amorette

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »
Sorry been away but came up with a new menu item.

"Bacon-Wrapped Veal Loin, Mac and Cheese, Port Wine Sauce"

or in Gorean........

"Tarsk bacon wrapped Bosk loin in a Turin wine Sauce and Mac and Cheese"
and "Butterscotch Pudding with Caramel Sauce"

Along with the usual fare of roast Bosk, roasted veggies, bread and soups.

Love to my Family,
Amorette

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »
(19:07:14 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

in the main camp area
says to ALL
: ~Dressed in fresh leathers and my spare boots, hair freshly washed and laying in a thick dark rope down my back . I cross the campyard still quiet while the rest of camp work at their tasks while I head twords mine~

(19:13:27 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I start ordering the slaves about, many tasks are going to have to be compleated before I even start. I instruct two thralls to cut down several bosk loins and grind the meat intoo a rough mash. I send another thrss slave girls to preparing small grain loaves circles. I then hurry to my wagon to fetch the spices I wanted as well as a small wheel of cheese aged beyond my own age~

(19:16:22 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

in/at my wagon
says to ALL
: ~I load my arms with the cheese wheel, a sacks and bottles of spices and cooking oils, stopping to check my hair in the reflecting glass~

(19:24:10 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I return to the preperation of the meal, setting my arm load down. I fetch a huge mixing bowl and pour a quarter a Talu of oil in then add a tef each of salt, cracked peppercorns, a herb called dill and crushed dried spicey peppers. When the thralls have finished I have the meat mixed with the spice paste~

(19:26:28 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~The slave girls are starting to bake the hand sized circluar loafes. I instruct the thralls to form hand sized patties of the spiced meat then start to sliced down the cheese wheel~

(19:30:53 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I also over see the rest of the meal offerings, the roasts are spiced and seasoned, hissing and spitting fat over the fires, the kort and suls baked and sliced down, slathered with a herbed butter and kept warm over the coals. Several spitted vulo roasting, stuffed with bread crusts and ramberries~

(19:34:14 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~The meat is then trasfered to the cooking grills while the loaves are retrieved and cooled then split open. I slip slices of the aged cheese inside then as the meat patties are finished I slip then over the slice and stack them in a warming pan~

(19:36:39 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I reward the slaves I recruted with hugs and fix myself a plate before moving off to the furs~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »
WOOO HOOOO!!! SIS IS BACK!!!

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »
Added to the usual fare is tonight's special. Tumit and Kort casserol with a dill and Kes scalloped sul topping.

I love my Family,
Am

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »
tonights menu-

Tubuk- steaks... stew... any way you can eat it really if there is still fresh from the hunt,

Bosk, the usual faire.

Vulo, there have been some stuffed roasted vulos being made, and even a vulo and dumpling style soup.

Tumit- if we still have fresh tumit there will be roasted tumit.

tonights specialty item-

Spiced, buttered toast (thick slices of toast buttered with garlic, onion and spices) smothered with thick gravy (gravy has bits of meat and sauage in it)
-the bread if not consumed this night will be allowed to dry out and harden for use in tomorrows meal-

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »
(18:35:01 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in/at my wagon
says to ALL
: ~I grab the clean dry cloth tucked in my belt and dry my hands and face then decend to the grassy earth below heading off to the cookfires~

(18:39:35 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in the commissary area
says to ALL
: ~Entering the comm area, I greet the busy slaves and continue onwards to the wagon, weaving my way about, checking to see if the basics are being prepped and cooked, bosk steaks seasoned, still plently of Tumit and dumplings, well not so much the demplings. they seemed to have been sniched out one by one until only the soup remained.~

(18:41:45 )
centerAlexa Devon
Assoc. MTC
: steps out of her wagon onto the porch

(18:42:56 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~Stepping into the wagon and grab a very large mixing bowl, adding a half a Tef of spices and then begin cracking vulo eggs into the bowl, the tiny yokes shimmering in the wagon's lamp light~

(18:43:11 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in the commissary wagon
says to Alexa DevonAssoc. MTC
: (Tal Alexa)

(18:43:29 )
centerAlexa Devon
Assoc. MTC
says to Amorette CroisMTCOClan o: (Tal Amorette)

(18:45:01 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~When the bowl has claimed thirty eggs I begin to mix the spices and eggs whipping them into a creamy herb speckled froth~

(18:46:30 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~I lift the mixing bowl and head twords the bubbling soup over the bosk dung fires~

(18:49:13 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I hold the bowl high and instruct a slave to begin stirring the boiling hot soup, slowly pouring the vulo egg whip in. The thin ribbons of instently cooked eggs swirl in the roatating soup broth, creating a sort of egg drop soup~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 02:30:08 PM »
-is soooo hungry now-...
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
Made a sort of larma, ramberry chocolate sponge cake for camp dessert.

Love my Family,
Amorette

Offline Amorette Crois

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »
(13:09:03 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~I accend into the wagon and head to the basin, washing my hands in a frothy suddsy water then rince and dry my hands on a clean cloth, tucking it into my belt ~

(13:19:35 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~I gather together my ingreadients, Sa-Tarna flour, sugar, salt and cooking oil. Blending the batter together before adding savory herbs and spices. I kneed the forming dough and roll it out into a long slender serpent before braiding it, wraping the dough over and upon itself~

(13:22:38 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~I repeat the process over and over, setting out the braids of herbed dough out over a pan bottom, setting them to just barely touch one another until the entire bottom of the pan is covered with a single layer of dough braids~

(13:24:54 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary wagon
says to ALL
: ~I then lift the pan in my hands, climbing back down from the wagon to the grond, my swift smiles and greetings as I head to the cooking fires, looking for a skin of boiling water~

(13:31:20 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~I set the pan down next to a skin of water hung over the dung fires by the tem wood tripod. I lift the skin free and pour the boiling water over the dough braids, the dough flash cooks sealing in a rich dense texture well herbed and spiced. I hang the skin back up and then lift each braid as it flotes to the surface from the cooking water, laying them to dry near the heat~

(13:37:54 )

Amorette Crois
MTC
O
Clan of Cooks

[ Main Locations ]
at the cookfires
says to ALL
: ~The dough braids dry and and toast on the outside while I turn then over in the heat, the water filled pan carried off already and replaced with a large basket of woven grasses. Once the braids are browned I toss them into the basket then set them out to serve~