Author Topic: ~sighs~ the bear won't make the gathering this year ........  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Claudia

Re: ~sighs~ the bear won't make the gathering this year ........
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 10:10:26 AM »
Wow, Congrats!!!  :D :-*
aka Savinella

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 03:46:59 PM »
Thanks everyone  ~huggles and smooches~

~coughing coz of all the dust from my Cherished falling~  ~peeks over to see if there are any hairs left to snatch~

Well, the place is definitely Hawaii --- coz in PR we have to get our blood taken and do the physical thing.  Tony is a baby when it comes to needles.  ~grins~

And my boss said I could have a whole week off with pay -- AND has connections to get us a cool rate for our hotel there.

So, we're looking to around the 22nd of August as our date.   ;D

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 08:01:02 PM »
~finally recovers from the shock~

talena, you mean he has hair left? ~snickers~ soooo I know enquiring minds want to know, can Tuchuk crash either the west and/or east coast receptions?

~looks over to you, an evil angelic grin slowly appearing on my face as I start plotting evil angelic things~

Karanis

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 08:20:37 PM »
we can celebrate our anniversaries togetha!!!!

((our official date is the 18th of august))

*huggers and smoochers*

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2005, 05:55:54 PM »
Mistress Kar ............. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!  ~hugs and smooches and lickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss~

Mistress Taryn --- Would love to have you or anyone else interested in coming to be there.  However, it'll be solely up to each person to make hotel arrangements.  West Coast reception will be at my sister's house in Huntington Beach CA, and the East Coast fling will be .... somewhere .... in NYC, maybe our apartment, maybe one of our favorite establishments that could easily handle a group of people for a decent price (personally I say we all get together at Carnegies Deli for pastrami on rye with half-sours and make faces at all the tourists!  LOL). 

Anyone wishing, would need to send me an IM, so that I can be sure to include them on the guest lists for catering pricing, etc., as well as send confirmed information.

~goes off to chill in a tub of ice coz it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *@&#$*@#& hot today~

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2005, 05:58:18 PM »
 Congratulations. Much luck. May yer dreams all come true, may yer fortunes prosper. Knew that paga had some cumulative effects (will stick to rence beer and mead)---have fun.