Author Topic: a thought  (Read 6211 times)

kelsey

Re: a thought
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
Shoko....

What wonderful thoughts on the Master/slave relationship.  Thanks for sharing this.

Kels
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:19:40 PM by Kelsey »

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: a thought
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 02:37:05 AM »
Mistress...thank You for adding to this...this was started to hear others thoughts, feelings, because only by listening to others, seeing things in perhaps a different light, can we learn and grow. least...that's my humble lil thought~s

Your post had many moving points, but what jumped out and seemed to be like a voice to the feelings inside was this~
a slave needs a master.....

... a master needs a slave to have something to master and fill the roll of master...

...the slave must be kept in such a way that she is ever reminded of her slavery...

... to always remind a slave of her slavery a master must know more about her...

...the slave must show her master the deeper workings of herself...

...to better serve her master she must know his deeper workings...

...to fully expose himself the master must be secure in his role of master...

...to be secure in his role he must demand his slave to bear all of herself...

...to be truly a slave and follow her masters orders she must continually peel away layers or herself...

for this to work properly sometimes it may skpi a step or something comes up that may start the whole process over or start it over at the half way mark or somthing similar........

there's been many things those words have stirred inside, making those wheels turn ever more....and in a few days, hopefully when i'm not soooo fuzzy...i'll figure out how to word them right~s but for now, i wanted You to know how grateful i am that You took the time not only to read this..but to add such wonderful fodder to my mind~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine