Author Topic: teaching, exploring and learning  (Read 2650 times)

Catylynn

teaching, exploring and learning
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:49:05 AM »
I have tried unsuccessfully to get some answers in PM from a few , perhaps I shouldnt be PMing girls and I am very very sorry  :-\ , but I need to learn , I feel like I am chasing my tail here and am stuck when I want to help where I can ... I dont want to take anyone away from what they have to do but I also need to learn to be able to grow ..I feel terrible asking , I feel like I am invading many times and dont want to step on toes or take any one away from their chores ...  :-\ :-\

so please , if anyone has time we can even do this on msn or ICQ

thank you

Offline aisling{MTC}

Re: teaching, exploring and learning
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 10:12:54 AM »
sis, im not sure how much help i can be but i am *always* online

my Q is 31031457 and my msn is vixxxey@hotmail.com

Best way to get me is on MSN though... if that is ok to post and if your Master is fine with it, ill help however i can

Offline Yahira

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 10:19:10 AM »
Hon, I would be happy to help you with anything you may need..  My q is 222-268-854, and I have it on even at work..  I just may take a few minutes to respond. 

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
cat is not sure if is the right one or not ..but if you wish cat is  always willing to help

this is her msn
simplycatcat@hotmail.com

and this is her q

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »
I'm sorry that I haven't been around to assist you, saphyre... Life has been... beyond stressful... for me of late. 

In you, I see a girl whose belly burns brightly, one who desires to deepen her slavery, one who thirsts for knowledge.  That is the best kind of slave.  If I were in camp to assist you, your questions would never be a bother. 

I know that it is easy to become frustrated when your search for self-improvement seems dependant upon the responses of others.  I have heard that some of our non-training-team slaves who should have been eager to offer the widsom of their experience to newer sisters in bondage have been less than helpful.  Such an attitude has never and will never be condoned in MTC.  Here, we stand for family and ostracize those who seek to destroy the unity of our home.  Sometimes, it simply takes a while for us to discover the destructive elements in our midst -- as with danial.  However, when a newer member's support system breaks down, that is the exception rather than the rule...

I invite you to IM me through this message board system at any time you have need.  I check the board daily, even if I don't make it to my e-mail or to camp.  *hugs*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 03:43:45 PM »
sis you can ask kadi anything she will do her best to answer, msn is kadi5@hotmail.co.uk

sis but you also must keep in mind that in a busy camp when text is flying up and the slave you have asked is in serve your pm might not have been seen, so the girl may not be ignoring you she just not seen the post
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 05:01:46 PM by kadi{TD/LM} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
hun i have given you my msn and have offered to help where i can, i dont know where or how much more i can offer

kelsey

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »
I'm sorry I have not bee around a lot lately....my q is 12114327...msn kelsey_girl@hotmail.com....will help if I can

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 05:55:15 PM »
i maynot be around much but if i am just send me a pm and i will be glad to help ya... i was trained to do the double stuffs... thanks to kels an dee... and Mistress Muse sooo guess that owuld be triple dutys.. *grins an bounces off*...

hugs
chanz
duckie rules

Catylynn

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 05:58:34 PM »
Thank all of you for responding and yes sol , you have been my anchor when I needed one , but sometimes I am on all whacky hours , but you have always helped.

Offline shale

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 03:48:13 PM »
this one is very new but more then willing to help if she can .please fel free to message me at Shyblueeyedangel@yahoo.ca   :-[