Author Topic: Where to leave prezzie's for Krul and Sandra  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Kitria

Where to leave prezzie's for Krul and Sandra
« on: April 09, 2006, 08:20:34 AM »
((Right here..and I will start. I roleplayed this last night a little))

*Moving this way and that looking with critical eye at the oversized tapestry still on the rack. Taking small scissors snipping here and there a slightly longer thread probably not seen by other eyes except my own.  I stand back as far as I can to see the whole hanging. The wild kailla of various colorings grazing on the browns and golds of the open plain, against the brilliant blue sky with a few wispy clouds scudding across it,a Tuchuk Warrior perched in the foreground on his kailla watching..assessing the herd..can just hear his thoughts.."which one is the best ..which one will I try capture?" Possibly a bride gift? Who knows..tis only my intrepretion anyways, I thought. But what else could a kailla trainer give to the one that captured his heart.. but a captured kailla to train..and thus capture his Love's adoration for the giving.  I shrug out of my thoughts letting them sprial away slowly as I take the tapestry off the rack, roll it up and put it on my porch. After changing clothes, I exit my wagon heft the oversized rolled bundle up onto my left shoulder and move carefully down the steps and through the wagons until I arrive at Krul's wagon. Grunting softly as I hoist the tapestry up onto His porch from my shoulder sliding it over the now cleaned planks (for they were cleaned for the celebration), slipping a scroll ,which tells Krul and Sandra of the making of the gift,under the first fold of the rolled piece I then move off to my wagon*