Author Topic: Bjorin vs Haldir  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Bjorin vs Haldir
« on: April 16, 2006, 06:19:46 PM »
Untimed...

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ~steping to the pit.standing 7' 4"..340Lbs..from Torvaldsland well bulit.I ware a black leather tunic and black black leather pants black boots.. in my right hand I held a 36'' Scimitar blade arm slightly bent, pointing the blade at your chest..in My left hand held up across my chest just below My left pix a round sheild of Torvalsland,,36"iron rim with a 10" iron boss center holding it angled from my chest at a 45 degree angle.. on My back is a 32" spatha on my right hip a 12" tomahawk.. In each boot is a 18" quiva .my right foot leads faces you.my left foot is turn half way at 9:00 O'clock postion. My knees are bent I stand 3 paces away from You.. I wait for Your attack..~

| | | | | Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | | | |
Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
Clan of Rope Makers~Clan Elder
MTC

: stepping out of My wagon adn walkign towards the pit, at 6'4" and 295 lbs of lean muscle I am small for a Torvie, I grin as I step into teh pit, the green tunic moving fluidly over the muscles, brown leather breeches fitting snug as I enter into a fighting stance, twin axes being weilded this night as I bend my knees slightle, left foot leading, right foot squared with My shoulder, left axe guarding low on a 45 degree angle up across My chest, my right axe guarding high aroudn enck adn shoulders, blades out facing you, the Tuchuk Helm obscuring my face with teh chains, only My emerld eyes gleaming in the torchlight as I look at You

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ~takeing note of Your weapons twin axes..Your hight and weight I hate assuming..but take it that Your close maybe a pace or two away~ 1) I move in fast holding tohalf a pace,, My shield in front of Me..2)swinging the sword at You gut from left to right in a upwards motion..3) trying to shove Ya off balance with My shiled..4) I make haste and double back the blade trying to cut Ya once more across the chest..5) I step back about two paces and re-group...

Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
MTC

says to \\-Haldir-//-MTC-Haruspe: grinnign under teh chains as You charge I 1) gring MY left axe across My Body to block Yoru sword slash at MY belly while 2) retreat a pace to keep My balacne form the push od Yoru shield, I 3) block the slash at MY chest again with My right axe this time as 4) close on you adn feint a blow to yoru shield arm shoulder as I 5) snap My right foot out to kick the inside of Your left knee

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ~I watched Your moves closly~...1) I bent My knee to the left as You kicked Me in it..so the damage wouldnt be as bad.2) swinging for Ya head with My shiled..3) stabing at You gut with the sword..4) pulling the shild back in place close to My chest..5) swinging with the flat side of the blade to take off Your helm...

Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
MTC

says to \\-Haldir-//-MTC-Haruspe: grintugni as teh spar jsut became a knife fight, I feel you Smack My helm with Yoru shield and 1) barely get My axe down to parry your sword away from gutting Me, 2) ducking as You try to smack My head completely loose and 3) hammering teh flat of My axe down at your nearest foot as I 4) backrol from you and come up in a defensive stance a few paces away, elftr axe guarding low, right axe guarding high, and wishing these damn tarns woudl stop circling my head

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ~ knowing full well the acts of battle~ 1) I raise My foot out of the way.( lets say left)..2) moveing in with You to keep the combat close..3) with My shiled I swing side ways aiming for Your head..4) pulling the shiled back before contact I lay it over My back..5) swinging low for Your right leg just above the knee...

Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
MTC

says to \\-Haldir-//-MTC-Haruspe: growlign as 3 of You come in again I pick the one in teh middle and 1) back up a pace as You feint with teh shield having fallen for it 2) bringing MY right axe down and blockign the cut at My knee, 2) slashing at yoru exposed chest with MY left axe as I 3) slash up with MY right axe at yoru left leg as I 4) kick out with MY left foot at your nards adn then 5) retreat 3 paces adn resume a guard position right axe low, left axe high, startign to breathe ahrd as I think I am getting to old for this

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ~growls ~ I lean back a bit but not far enough..the axe cuts My tunic but not the flesh..2) lifting My left leg high and upwards to avoid the strike...3) I take the kick to My balls and puke..4) moveing in fast to about a pace..5) swinging the sword towards Your chest from right to left stright across...

Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
MTC

says to \\-Haldir-//-MTC-Haruspe: 1) aprryign teh blade with My left axe keepign teh strike from hittign MY chest, 2) I brign MY right axe hand up in a savage punch algled at yoru left jaw, but only the figt and haft will connect if I succeed, 3) trying to drive My right knee into your ribs I 4) retreat a few paces adn fall back into a guard stance, rigth axe high, left axe low, watchign you with a grin

\\-Haldir-//
-MTC-
Haruspex
Outrider Orman
says to Bjorin Mind-Spiring | | : ((( last post))...~grunts a bit ~ 1) raiseing My shiled so Ya punch the boss instead of Me..2) feeling You knee lift to My ribs I catch it and hold it..3) striking Your knee with the sharp end of My sword..4) moveing in fast to keep it up close and personal..5) striking fast to You gut from left to right in a down wards to up wards motion..

Council Oralu
Free Companion of Lilac
MTC

says to \\-Haldir-//-MTC-Haruspe: 1) wrenchign MY knee from yrou grip adn falling over, narrowly missing teh stab meant for it, 3) rolling out of the way as You try to ram your sword through my gut adn I stand..... ok, Mental note, dont' kick Haldir in the nards LOL.....well fought Brother