Author Topic: *raising a lil hell cuz I was bored*  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*raising a lil hell cuz I was bored*
« on: May 06, 2006, 01:22:44 PM »
Gotta keep up my terror image with the npc slaves afterall..  ::)

(15:44:06 )

Kitya
MTC Council
Soap Clan Elder Furrier Clan Elder
Giani breeder and trainer
OOOO
: *looks around debating what else needs to be done*

(15:48:51 )

Kitya
MTC Council
OOOO
: *checking things off my mental list* All my equipment is already stored in my wagon soI can't help smoke anymore meat for migration... I'm of no value in the med wagons... *has a thought and starts walking towards the sacks where the fire dung is kept to see if the girls need "reminding" to keep up wiht that task while "wiping the brows" of all the injured men*

(15:59:51 )

Kitya
MTC Council
OOOO
: *sure enough, there is almost no dung left in the sacks. Shaking my head I stalk towards the area where the lightly injured Men are and low and behold girls everywhere, doing NOTHING. crossing my arms I glare at the girls and quietly remind them that there are other things that can be done, rather than being pretty scenery for the Men. Looking guilty they rush out of the area and get back to the jobs that NEED getting done. My Brothers look at me grumpily complaining that they LIKED the scenery. Looking at them, just as sternly I ask if they would still enjoy that same scenery when there's no food or fire for them. They digest that for a minute and then agree that it's best if the girls only visit AFTER all their duties are taken care of.*

(16:04:45 )

Kitya
MTC Council
OOOO
: *nodding I walk back to the Main Area to be sure that the girls don't neglect the dung sacks*

(OOC note: THis is in NO way to imply that the REAL girls of this Camp have been neglecting their chores in any way during the aftermath of this war. I was just bored. *grin*)

Kitya

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: *raising a lil hell cuz I was bored*
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 02:54:04 PM »
watches from the shadows cause she had just returned with four more filled to the brim sacks.. **gigglin as she watches her npc sisters scramble**... then turnin on her heels to fetch more boskie offerins for the fires...**cause she don't like it when Mistress growls.... is really scarry... .. ((( leaves lots of hugs for Mistress just in case)))
duckie rules

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 05:36:46 PM »
-sneaking out two pieces of dung from a sack and curling up on the ground and setting them out before me witha slight cant of head in thought, then taking sticks and poking them in to the bottom of one piece and then a single one out the top, she taps down the smaller piece on the other end of the single stick, turning it for a moment, she looks around on the ground, and finding two small stones, she pushes them in, one to each side of the small clump of shit, then with a giggle she bounces up and runs off for where the vulo are and sneaking inside, begins to gather feathers from the ground and rushes back to where she had been, then idly, poking the feathers in, making them look like wings and a tail,  with a laugh she runs to Dragonslair and places it on the front of the wagon for to be the new mascot of MTC,

introducing Muarice. the turdbird

« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 05:52:34 PM by sollaris{LM} »

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 05:43:22 PM »
*reads the replies and just does laffing* oh gods... *grinning*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT