Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410268 times)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1785 on: December 06, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
Best thoughts and prayers  -huggs ya tightly-  You know how to get in touch with me if needed.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1786 on: December 06, 2010, 07:33:20 PM »
Will keep your Mother in my prayers sis. Remember to eat and sleep during these difficult times.
*Huggers*  :-* :'(

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1787 on: December 06, 2010, 07:35:25 PM »
UPDATE

They took my Mother down earlier than scheduled for surgery. All seems to have gone well. Now it is time for her to heal. My thanks for all the prayers and good vibes!!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1788 on: December 07, 2010, 04:22:31 AM »
~adding prayers and positive thoughts for Mistress Sarant's Moma~

Master....YAY!! will keep up the thoughts and prayers for a speedy, uneventful recovery ~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1789 on: December 07, 2010, 04:54:17 AM »
keeps Mistress Sarants mother in my prayers as well as Master Ubars mother and any who need them.

Happy to hear Your mother is on Her way to recovery Master!
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1790 on: December 07, 2010, 06:36:25 AM »
My prayers continue for Rags Mother that she may have a speedy recovery. Will also add Sarant and her Mother to my thoughts and prayers. So glad Medi's friend is doing better.

I am also praying for those who are having a difficult time during the holiday season...so many are lonely, hungry, facing forclosure, evictions, job losses and suffering losses of loved ones... and this time of year just intensifies those feelings. May God's loving hands be with those who are hurting.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1791 on: December 07, 2010, 07:33:03 PM »
You wont find it in the papers and there wont be public notices of it but I found out today a buddy of mine has returned home from Afghanistan will no longer have to defend our nation.  He has gone on to watch over everyone from above with the great Ranger in the sky.  His unit was returning from their last operation over there, on their way back to HQ to prepare to come home stateside.  Their tour of duty over there was finally over and he would be home in time for Christmas.  Two tours in Iraq, three tours in Aghanistan.  All combat tours.  Multiple undisclosed missions.  He served his country well with commendations and awards but the greatest thing he earned was the nations respect for doing what many will not do.  He volunteered and did what he could to help make us and others safe.

He served with me as my spotter for Sniper team #2 with Long Range Surveillance Detachment 311th Military Intelligence 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).  I gave him the recommendation to Colonel William J. Leszczynski, Commander at the time of the 75th Ranger Regiment when I left the Regiment.

His name is left undisclosed for security reasons.  He leaves behind a wife and his parents

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, that he is best who is trained in the severest school"  ...Thucydidies

Ranger Creed

Recognizing that I volunteered as a ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my ranger regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a ranger is a more elite soldier, who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a ranger, my country expects me to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task, whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

HOOAH!!

Raz

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1792 on: December 07, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »
Give Prayers...lots of them to a former MTC member...some know her as dee, also thalia or Heather.  She lost her 3 month old baby girl Sunday night.  She could use all the prayers we can give.

Raz

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1793 on: December 07, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
adds deemon to my thoughts and prayers...there are some things no one should ever have to go through. may God grant her the strength to make it through this.

Master, thank You for sharing with us all about Your buddy. His wife and family are included in my thoughts and prayers...and to him...silent heartfelt thanks for the sacrifices he so selfishly made.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1794 on: December 07, 2010, 08:08:56 PM »
Thoughts and prayers are outgoing to the family of the fallen Ranger!

As well as for Heather during this time, as no mother should have to go through something like this ever! I also pray for strength for the upcoming days and weeks that I know she is going to be in need of.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1795 on: December 07, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to the fallen Ranger and his family and friends in this difficult time. 

My prayers also to the mother who lost her daughter.  It is something that no one should ever have to go thru. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1796 on: December 07, 2010, 09:04:39 PM »
My condolences True. Your Buddy is now in good company.

I will keep Heather in my thoughts and prayers for her loss. The baby is now beyond all pain and injury.

UPDATE

My Mother was discharged earlier this night and is now home and recovering. Needless to say she is not a happy camper and is pretty much like a bear with a sore ass. It obviously runs in the family. My thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!!

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1797 on: December 07, 2010, 09:04:56 PM »
my thoughts and prayers are with the Ranger and His loved ones,as well,my heartfelt condolences,thoughts and prayers to Thalia,never met Her but she is going thru something noone ever should.children should bury their parents,not the other way around  :'

i'll keep Your mother in my thoughts and prayers Master(
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:07:31 PM by chels{MTC} »
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1798 on: December 08, 2010, 05:20:59 AM »
My thoughts and prayers are with the fallen Ranger and his family and friends.Thoughts and prayers are also with dee. My heart goes out to her and her family. No parent should ever have to experience what is going through.

Glad your Mother is home and recovery Rags.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1799 on: December 08, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
Loss is a heavy weight, and one not easy to bear. Though no one should or will carry that alone. My heart goes out to those hurting over their own loss.

Raz. -hugs-. Much respect for your friend in arms that is now watching over the rest. Also to his family.

The young one. A terrible thing to happen. As it's been said? No parent should have to loose their own child. Especially so tragically.

-has a few moments of silence in respect for those who have passed on-

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool
To weep is to risk appearing sentimental
To reach for another is to risk involvement
To expose your ideas, your dreams, your hopes, your thoughts is to risk their loss
To love is to risk not being loved in return
To live is to risk dying
To believe is to risk failure
Only a person who risks is free.

Author Unknown

Rag's. -smiles n hugs-. It's soo good to read that news!  :)

and mom's slowly getting better. -thumbs up-. Just really scared us -exhales relief-
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:11:15 AM by -Sarant'satstral- »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-