Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407372 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #990 on: July 23, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
Will do.    :'( :'( :'(

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #991 on: July 27, 2008, 05:22:11 AM »
thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes, she is now home for the time being

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #992 on: August 04, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
i thought this would fit here.....

I have a great friend and mentor that I met through work, he is my family no bones about it as hes one of my best friends and a kindred spirit... well his father just passed away and instead of just asking for your thought's and prayers for my firend Dave and his family I'm the type to rather enjoy how this person lived...

Here is Dave's story and I'm Honored to be able to tell it

Dave's Mom and Dad were, and are two awesome people. As he has 2 sisters and one brother. But all are adopted. Dave's Dad was a retired minister and is retired from General Motors... His mom a house wife as far as I know... so that little tid bit is something to say as they opened there hearts and homes and raised the children as there own, and if you asked Dave He only has one father, and one mother, then he has spermdonors.

Well to keep it short Dave's mother came into some bad health about a year ago, as her hips and bones started to weaken. So they put her into a nursing home.. for the first time in over 53 years the two, Dave's Father and Mother were apart... So Dave's Mother with all the hope in her heart knew that she would once again go home to be with her Husband and the man she loved. Dave to help the people that took him In and raised him unselfishly turned down many high paying jobs so that he cold be there and help the Parents that raised him with out a thought.. Well the doctors all had little hope for Dave's mother to ever make it home... Dave's mother broke a hip and it was growing back wrong.. they even said she wouldn't walk.. Well Dave Had hope in his heart, and so didn't his mother... as she proved them all wrong and walked and can still walk today, almost 9 months she was so determined to make it home to the man she loved... She had finally made it home and out of the rehabilitation center last month... this made Dave one of the happiest men alive as he got to see his parents together again, to be able to do the simplest of things as just be able to sleep in the same bed... true soulmates from day one devoted to each other...

Well a week after Dave's father had welcomed his wife back home,Dave's dad, who had to be on Dialysis started having kidney failure... This caused Dave's Father to have to be hospitalized... and away from his wife again.. So instead of taking his mother back to the nursing home Dave kept her at her home hiring a nurse to help her while her husband was away, he even took her up to see her husband in his free time and He still worked 14 hour days on top  of all that, really giving back to the parents he loves so much.

About 2 weeks ago Dave's father got better. He was released and the nurses started to cry when he left, not b/c of any thought he was dying but just bc Dave's father was the nicest man they had all ever met and they loved the thought of him being with his wife of 54 years now again... Well He got to be with his wife for just 1 more week. The whole time Dave working 12 hour days now and taking his father for daily kidney treatments. Well a week ago his father took a turn for the worse... this causing him to have to Hospitalized once more and away from his Husband.

Well Today Dave's dad finally ended his awesome life but not before one final gesture from above for being such a great person that I am honored to know... In his final Hours Dave's dad, shaking and going through convulsions as his kidneys had all but given up... Dave's dad held on to see the women he loved one last time.. as she was at Dave's home with his Family. Well after some time Dave made the fateful call to have his wife bring his mother up to see his dad one last time...

Dave's dad was starting to make the next step in his journey of life and Dave would tell his father " Dad your Baby is on her way" For Dave's Dad always called his wife his baby... Finally Dave's Mom Made her way to her husband, Walking the entire way from the car... Dave's dad at the moment that he saw his wife stopped shaking and held her hand, This man got to hear his wife say that she loved him with all her heart and would see her husband again. Dave's mom then proceeded to sing her Husband their song... Holding her husband hand the entire time... After hours of holding on and keeping hope Dave's Dad finally passed on, Getting to see his wife and tell her that he will forever love her...

To me this is something in life that really makes me grateful to have a good friend and to hear of such an awesome thing as to hear of a man holding on with everything he has just to hear his wife's voice and be able to pass on at peace...

we all do not know how we will pass on, but If I ever had a choice, i hope its small amount as good and Honorable as My Friend Dave's Dad Passed on... To me that is just amazing...

thats all.. just thought id share that
bye bye!

sinnocent

« Reply #993 on: August 04, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »
awesomeness.... my thoughts and prayers do go out to his own.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #994 on: August 04, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »
insperational.. my thoughts are with all
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #995 on: August 04, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »
He died well.....as he had lived. My condolences to his family and friends he has left behind.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #996 on: August 04, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »
sends prayers and thought....

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #997 on: August 06, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »
Thought people might want to know that my friend who had the bone marrow transplant is doing great.. she's out of the hospital and home. All her tests seen to show that it has been a successful procedure.

Also, another of my friends is finally on a short list for a kidney transplant. YAY! She's been on dialysis for several years now, and it's looking hopeful that she may get her transplant this year yet.

« Reply #998 on: August 06, 2008, 02:17:21 PM »
Thought people might want to know that my friend who had the bone marrow transplant is doing great.. she's out of the hospital and home. All her tests seen to show that it has been a successful procedure.

Also, another of my friends is finally on a short list for a kidney transplant. YAY! She's been on dialysis for several years now, and it's looking hopeful that she may get her transplant this year yet.

wonderful news, thank You, Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #999 on: August 06, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »
Outstanding!!!

« Reply #1000 on: August 08, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
my Mistress has been in the hospital reccently..i ask for Your prayers
and thought for Her welfare
..you can not grasp it.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1001 on: August 08, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »
Consider it done.  :'(

sinnocent

« Reply #1002 on: August 08, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »
offers her thoughts and prayers koda for your One

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1003 on: August 25, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
Dearest Family, 

I know I haven't been on much of late.  I have a loaded plate here in Kentucky and it just seems to keep wanting to fill more and more as each day passes along.   

Right now RT and I are having to make some pretty serious decisions.  after much struggling and deep thoughts.  We know its time for him to leave this job.  Its starting to have serious physical, emotional and mental reprecussions on Him to the point he is robbed of sleep most nights because his mind won't shut off, he can't function with us at home because he is just too stressed and worried about the job.  on the job its constant damage control and duck and cover.  ( he's working with a broken elbow and lifting furniture and appliances)  No one should have to live in such a pressure cooker all the time.  The Exhaustion and Fatigue has taken its toll and He's finally made the decision to move foward despite the feelings of  I am about to put my family through hell.  At this point I would rather live in a one room tool shed and have to dig an outhouse than continue how we are currently living.  We have come to realize that this job has left scars on our marriage, and because of that He talked to me.. I told him my thoughts.  He is putting a 30 day notice in monday.. (( really wishes it was 2 weeks)).  I am likely to have to attempt to find a job at this point. ( not afraid to).   We have colleges courting possums left and right to the point they are mailing her the applications without even having talked to us..  there is just alot on the plate. 

I ask for prayers.. for thoughts..He is headed into the ministry hopefully going to start work towards his pastorship one day.  and I have a part in the minsitry as well.. things are just difficult at best right now..

I have watched and prayed for you all of late... I hope you all are well.  I miss you guys
Shylinas Typist.   Tina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

« Reply #1004 on: August 25, 2008, 08:56:39 PM »
thoughts are already with.. prayers outgoing, Mistress
..you can not grasp it.