Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409418 times)

Offline Nexhias

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1005 on: August 25, 2008, 09:26:22 PM »
Sister,

Things always seem darkest just before the light.  The decisions you all have made will hopefully guide you onto a better path, and ease your burdens.  My prayers are with you, and never ending. 

Colleges are wanting the possums, eh?  ;)  That just speaks volumes for them and for you.  *S*  Keep your chin up, Sister.  God never gives us more than we can handle.  Just lean on us, and Him.

Love always,
Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1006 on: August 26, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »
Consider it done sis.

*Huggers*

:-*

sinnocent

« Reply #1007 on: August 26, 2008, 03:39:23 AM »
sin's thoughts and prayers are with you Mistress...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1008 on: August 26, 2008, 07:53:22 AM »
thoughts and prayers are with you Mistress...leaves hugs and kisses for the whole family

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1009 on: August 26, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »
~leaves a soft hug~

have doubled up on the prayers for You and Yours Mistress

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

rep

« Reply #1010 on: August 27, 2008, 06:36:41 AM »
~prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family Mistress~

kiah{MTC}

Offline Lilac

« Reply #1011 on: August 28, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »
thoughts and prayers to you Sis.. maybe its not a bad thing.. sometimes crappy things happen to help us make a change or push for something we were hesitant to do.  But, something that needed to be done for something better to come along.. hang in there

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

sinnocent

« Reply #1012 on: October 18, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
Had this posted on the my news thread.. but was afraid some wouldn't reread the thread.. so am posting here too

I would like to ask.. those who care to... to please keep my daughter in law and the baby in their prayers....

I talked with her today... they had to go to the emergency room.. she is put on bed rest till she can see the baby doctor... she is cramping and bleeding some... they won't say she's miscarried yet...

my daughter in law is very upset...as is my son and myself... if you would please keep us in your thoughts...

we are praying God does what he needs to do... that all be well.. but that if things aren't to be it is done and over and doesn't linger on....

thank you all

kelsey

« Reply #1013 on: October 18, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »
thoughts and prayers

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1014 on: October 18, 2008, 06:30:48 PM »
lights a candle
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1015 on: October 18, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »
Had this posted on the my news thread.. but was afraid some wouldn't reread the thread.. so am posting here too

I would like to ask.. those who care to... to please keep my daughter in law and the baby in their prayers....

I talked with her today... they had to go to the emergency room.. she is put on bed rest till she can see the baby doctor... she is cramping and bleeding some... they won't say she's miscarried yet...

my daughter in law is very upset...as is my son and myself... if you would please keep us in your thoughts...

we are praying God does what he needs to do... that all be well.. but that if things aren't to be it is done and over and doesn't linger on....

thank you all

Color it done.   *Huggers*

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #1016 on: October 18, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and your daughter in law. 

My hope is that the baby is okay... and if not, that God surrounds you and yours in your time of need.

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Easy

• Yea, So Im'm Easy
« Reply #1017 on: October 18, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »
ahh...hugs, and so understands my daughter is going tru the same and has been in the hospital 3 times already, but things seem to maybe turning better now, will keep u and urs in my thoughts and prayers hun, I'll check wif u on msn soon  maybe

huggs
Easy

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #1018 on: October 19, 2008, 07:58:30 AM »
color it done sis.. *hugs you*...
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Savan

« Reply #1019 on: October 19, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
 will keep you and yours in my prayers.  God can  preform miracles so just believe
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH