Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408700 times)

Offline ki

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1050 on: November 11, 2008, 09:36:56 AM »
leaves prayers. thoughts and hugs for Family Members in need
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1051 on: November 14, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers sent not only my way, but for our roommate, things went well at least on his end, with a small stipulation, which is being worked on as time goes on... This morning I saw the surgeon, he's sent me to another doctor to see about getting two cysts removed under my right eye, if he can't, then I go back and he will take care of it...

But now, it seems that another issue has come about, and I still need your thoughts and prayers, as I go for an echocardiogram on the 26th of November... For the past week and a half, I have been swelling up with water retention... For the last two days it been really bad, to the point that bending my ankles has been extremely painful... Ended up having an EKG, as there was an abnormality, the doctor wants me to have an echocardiogram, to see if there is anything to worry about truly... Plus, I have been having the feeling of tightness in my chest as well, that's been going on during the past week or so... I am worried half out of my mind about this, as I was just thinking it was another kidney infection, though that might have something to do with it, but I don't think that is fully it... ~sighs softly~ I am too young for this crap, really I am... ~slips off to go do inventory on more store items, as the place has closed~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1052 on: November 14, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers sent not only my way, but for our roommate, things went well at least on his end, with a small stipulation, which is being worked on as time goes on... This morning I saw the surgeon, he's sent me to another doctor to see about getting two cysts removed under my right eye, if he can't, then I go back and he will take care of it...

But now, it seems that another issue has come about, and I still need your thoughts and prayers, as I go for an echocardiogram on the 26th of November... For the past week and a half, I have been swelling up with water retention... For the last two days it been really bad, to the point that bending my ankles has been extremely painful... Ended up having an EKG, as there was an abnormality, the doctor wants me to have an echocardiogram, to see if there is anything to worry about truly... Plus, I have been having the feeling of tightness in my chest as well, that's been going on during the past week or so... I am worried half out of my mind about this, as I was just thinking it was another kidney infection, though that might have something to do with it, but I don't think that is fully it... ~sighs softly~ I am too young for this crap, really I am... ~slips off to go do inventory on more store items, as the place has closed~

No quitting sis!!! Prayers ongoing!!!

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #1053 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:05 AM »
Thank you.

Your prayers and unending faith have been much appreciated.  I know I am doubly blessed not only to have such a family to enjoy in good times, but also to know they're with me in spirit during those tough times.

There isn't one of you that isn't thought of daily, or loved deeply.  Each of you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.  For those of you in need of prayers-- keep the faith.  You will see better days-- just keep the faith.  You are stronger than you know.
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Salem

« Reply #1054 on: November 17, 2008, 08:57:36 PM »
I usually never have any real difficult problems going on in my real life, but the time has come that I'm actually posting on this thread.

My grandfather, a decorated World War 2 veteran is in declining health. He is suffering from dementia, and cannot communicate verbally anymore. Only a year ago he didn't seem too badly, but in such a short time he no longer has any motor skills and recently he has stopped eating. Sadly, the nurses taking care of him informed our family that if this continues he won't last much longer.

Out of all my immediate family, he's the one who I value the most. I know I can't expect much as he's 83, but any thoughts and or prayers for him would be greatly appreciated by me.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1055 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »
Bro Im here for you if you need me.. He will be in my thoughts and prayers most definately
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1056 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »
Consider it done True.  :'(

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1057 on: November 18, 2008, 12:09:22 AM »
keeps the candle burning

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

sinnocent

« Reply #1058 on: November 18, 2008, 05:30:16 AM »
offers my thoughts and prayers for him and you.. and those around you to stay strong. and encouraged..

rep

« Reply #1059 on: November 18, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »
i feel badly for you and your family's pain....prayers for all

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1060 on: November 18, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »
He will continue to be in my prayers ~hugs~
~*~~*~

Offline ki

« Reply #1061 on: November 18, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »
Prayers and thought going out to those that need them most
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline ki

« Reply #1062 on: November 20, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »
Thou She is weak , Mistress Tira is back at home. She had a relaspe and had to go back to the hospital..She was only able to be online for a single post.

rep

« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
prayers and positive thoughts

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1064 on: November 21, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
Thou She is weak , Mistress Tira is back at home. She had a relaspe and had to go back to the hospital..She was only able to be online for a single post.

~Continuing prayers.~