Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408868 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1095 on: December 05, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »
puts them on the list...prayers and thoughts go out to thoses who need it.... leaves hugs and kisses as well

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1096 on: December 05, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »
my thoughts and prayers for all that need them.
~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1097 on: December 08, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
if you all could include my (RT) mother into your prayers, she fell this afternoon and is apparently into a bit of pain, so if you all could give her a quick thought it would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you
bye bye!

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1098 on: December 08, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »
it is done...

flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1099 on: December 08, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »
if you all could include my (RT) mother into your prayers, she fell this afternoon and is apparently into a bit of pain, so if you all could give her a quick thought it would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you

Consider it done. :'(

Offline Lilac

« Reply #1100 on: December 08, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »
ok.... I don't usually post, but.. well.. here goes.. over the weekend my cousin's fiance (maybe, she has the ring now so there is really no telling) who is a police officer T-boned a car full of teenagers.. He was on the way to a call with three other officers and had their sirens and lights going and apparently the kids couldnt stop and missed the first cop car and got right in the way of the second and took the hit full on the passenger side.  One boy, 14 was on life support for a couple days and has just passed away last night.  As much as I can not stand my cousin, I would not wish this on anyone.  Please keep the teens family as well as the policeman in your thoughts and prayers in hopes they can find some comfort.  This is a horrible time of year to go through loss of family or to go through knowing you have taken a young life even in an accident.   if it were me I would be questioning myself up one side and down the next..  thanks .

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1101 on: December 08, 2008, 05:27:06 PM »
done

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1102 on: December 08, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »
done beautiful
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1103 on: December 08, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
ok.... I don't usually post, but.. well.. here goes.. over the weekend my cousin's fiance (maybe, she has the ring now so there is really no telling) who is a police officer T-boned a car full of teenagers.. He was on the way to a call with three other officers and had their sirens and lights going and apparently the kids couldnt stop and missed the first cop car and got right in the way of the second and took the hit full on the passenger side.  One boy, 14 was on life support for a couple days and has just passed away last night.  As much as I can not stand my cousin, I would not wish this on anyone.  Please keep the teens family as well as the policeman in your thoughts and prayers in hopes they can find some comfort.  This is a horrible time of year to go through loss of family or to go through knowing you have taken a young life even in an accident.   if it were me I would be questioning myself up one side and down the next..  thanks .

I shall Daughter.

And yes... his mind will be in a thousand different places.

Offline ki

« Reply #1104 on: December 08, 2008, 05:37:51 PM »
reads.. and his prayers and thougts go out to those in need.
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #1105 on: December 08, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
My thoughts and prayers for each of you who need them.

You are very much loved.
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Salem

« Reply #1106 on: December 08, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Brother and Sister, both of your families are in my thoughts.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1107 on: December 11, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »
just to let you all know thank you for the prayers for my mom.. shes ok. and getting better by the day

and now a message from Shylina

"so you can let the others know.. possum was through the er today with chest pains.. she is ok...home and resting.. I will fill in details later on "

so for her lets keep them in our thoughts and prayers

bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1108 on: December 11, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »
just to let you all know thank you for the prayers for my mom.. shes ok. and getting better by the day

and now a message from Shylina

"so you can let the others know.. possum was through the er today with chest pains.. she is ok...home and resting.. I will fill in details later on "

so for her lets keep them in our thoughts and prayers

YAY for Da Momma!!! ;) :)

As for Possum.... *Worries*  :'( :'(

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1109 on: December 12, 2008, 01:06:34 AM »
Our jale is in need of healing prayers.   :'( :'(