Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 406348 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1200 on: February 26, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
I ask if you all could keep me in your thoughts and prayers that the test results from the cyst they had to drain today comes back negative for MRSA... ~goes off to be zombie laaaaaady~

Yup!

rep

« Reply #1201 on: February 27, 2009, 03:18:50 AM »
my prayers for all

~hopes March will be more gentle on us all~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1202 on: February 27, 2009, 07:06:07 PM »
Dream has come to me to ask a favor.  She would like it if we could offer prayers for her uncle who has gotten some tests results back about his liver.  She is hoping we can help her with many prayers for her and her family during this awfully scary time for them.

Raz
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 07:18:28 PM by Raziel »

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1203 on: February 27, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »
You got them Bro
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1204 on: February 28, 2009, 09:11:48 AM »
Dream has come to me to ask a favor.  She would like it if we could offer prayers for her uncle who has gotten some tests results back about his liver.  She is hoping we can help her with many prayers for her and her family during this awfully scary time for them.

Raz

It will be done.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1205 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »
I just got news that my aunt is in the psych ward due to her dementia... her son, and her ex-husband's widow and daughter have been watching over her for the past few weeks, and now she can't be home alone period... Thing is, she's completely healthy, nothing else is wrong with her, just that her mind has completely gone... ~sighs~ I am asking for thoughts and prayers that something happens to take her away from this, as I know she wouldn't want to be a burden on her children or extended family, that she would just like to go in her sleep and in peace...

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1206 on: March 02, 2009, 10:55:35 PM »
you got them sis
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1207 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:12 AM »
I just got news that my aunt is in the psych ward due to her dementia... her son, and her ex-husband's widow and daughter have been watching over her for the past few weeks, and now she can't be home alone period... Thing is, she's completely healthy, nothing else is wrong with her, just that her mind has completely gone... ~sighs~ I am asking for thoughts and prayers that something happens to take her away from this, as I know she wouldn't want to be a burden on her children or extended family, that she would just like to go in her sleep and in peace...

I find myself unable to pray for the death of another, but I will pray that God's will be done. Trust in him to always know what is best.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1208 on: March 03, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
That is what I meant... at the time I posted this I was still in shock... thank you

Offline Salem

« Reply #1209 on: March 03, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
My grandfather suffered from dementia before he passed away, so I know what you are going through, Sis. Your family are in my thoughts.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1210 on: March 04, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »
please bear with me the coming days.... the aunt that I spent alot of time with as a child.. is in a nursing home  with end stage of alzheimers.  she has ceased to eat or drink.  its only bits here and there.. family is staying at the bedside pretty much round the clock.  its a matter of time.... She has been an important part of the shaping of my life.   the world has been a better place because of her. I am not asking for prayers for her....She is ready to go home..I know she is ready to be with my uncle once more..
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1211 on: March 04, 2009, 08:05:21 PM »
Then I will pray for strength and peace for you and yours sis... and if she must pass... to pass on peacefully and be reunited with her Man.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1212 on: March 04, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
Prayers and thoughts  with you and yours
bye bye!

Offline Salem

« Reply #1213 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
Exactly what happened to my grandfather as well. I am keeping your family in my thoughts too, Shylina.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1214 on: March 05, 2009, 03:33:33 AM »
lights a candle for all in need

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..