Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409529 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1230 on: March 15, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »
Family......

Mother... ( yes the infamous pan wielding Grannie..... I told you I came by it honest).  has been admitted to the hospital.  So far what dad has been told is extreme dehydration and she has a massively elevated white count.  tests are in the works.  but this is the thing.  those that have known me for a long time already know this ..... my mother was basically for what I can surmise and feel used for a lab rat.   she was a guinnie pig for all the new meds and what not .... due to medical issues she has to catheterize herself every 4 hours.. to ensure her bladder drains all the way.  if not... everything backs to her kidneys causing them to swell ..they can't find the cause of this.  now add angina that just happens.... they don't know why.  she's had all the cardiac tests including a cath and she's fine....I am waiting on a call from dad to let me know if I need to come south.  I will post updates as I can....

Shylina aka Tina

*Huggers*

Will keep you and your family in my payers sis.

Will also pray you all get a break from this darkness that seems to be hanging over all of you.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1231 on: March 16, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »
Update ON my mother

after all the tests are back...... its not the gall bladder... and unbelievably its NOT the kidneys..... it is exhaustion....and pnuemonia.  They will keep her in the hospital attached to an iv  because its the one way to SLOW her down.... my mother has two speeds.. warp 10 and dead stop.  and has a little problem with loading her plate a little too full with things she needs/ wants to get done (( I can hear you saying so thats where she gets it from)).  I've asked dad repeatedly if I need to head south..... He says He thinks he's got it.... which means he's barely getting by... but if I just show up  it will light off world war three..  so just please keep her in your prayers... and me as well that I won't loose what sanity I did have at some point.
thank you all for your support.
Shy/Tina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #1232 on: March 17, 2009, 04:08:03 AM »
thank you for the update Mistress..~continues with prayers~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1233 on: March 26, 2009, 10:01:24 AM »
This time the prayer request is a little different..... this request is for a whole town..... Magee Mississippi got rolled by a tornado.  now for the small educational lesson...these are salt of the earth family's..... farmers....mill workers.. most still dirt poor....but living and loving and laughing... the biggest store in that town was the super walmart.  the news has said that all roads in and out are blocked...so the rescue crews are having to literally cut their way in..so far they are not reporting fatalities...just injury's..  but what I do know about this community....they are alot like tuchuk....coming together in the worst of times...banding together...leaning on one another for  the strength that they need to pull through.... so just pray for them.....and pray that they can come back just as they always have.

one of the churches i can remember growing up.... it was over 100 years old.....Corinth Baptist Church.... the only thing left standing....is the front doors..... the camper minsters will be rolling soon to go rebuild
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1234 on: March 26, 2009, 10:08:37 AM »
prayers and thoughts outgoing to those in need and thank You Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1235 on: March 26, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »
Consider it done sis.

If they are indeed like Tuchuk.... they will get through this. It may take time... ut they will succeed.

risky{MTC}

« Reply #1236 on: March 26, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
risky will pray for them.

rep

« Reply #1237 on: April 09, 2009, 05:23:20 AM »
~prayers and positive thoughts~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1238 on: April 09, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »
as many of you know my son had what they thought was a mini stroke, he is still loseing feelings in his legs from time to time, we after many many tests which are still on going they are leaning towards MS she asks for prayers for her son that this is not the case please my family

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1239 on: April 09, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »
thoughts are with you and your son sis
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1240 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
Consider it done kadi.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1241 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »
Your son as well as you are in my thoughts and prayers, kadi... ~sends you tons of huggles~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1242 on: April 09, 2009, 05:15:15 PM »
i will keep you, and yours, in my thoughts and prayers.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Salem

« Reply #1243 on: April 10, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »
I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts while I am away.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

rep

« Reply #1244 on: April 15, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »
please pray for my birth sister. she became a first time grandma yesterday (baby and his mother are well) but on monday she (my birth sister) found out out she has ovarian cancer. talk about heaven and hell in a few days time. she will have a hysterectomy soon and chemo after that. may she find the strength and support to beat this~