Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407520 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1260 on: May 06, 2009, 05:09:21 AM »
keeps the candle burning
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1261 on: May 09, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »
I would like everyone to keep Sidona and her son in their thoughts.  He had a serious head injury today and Sid needs all the positive thoughts and prayers she can get.  I will allow her to fill in all the details unless she gives me the ok.

Raz

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #1262 on: May 09, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »
-lights a candle for Sid and her son-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1263 on: May 09, 2009, 07:15:27 PM »
gives prayers up to the Goddess of healing for Mistress Sid and her son
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1264 on: May 09, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »
may They soon be blessed with full recovery.. his payers are with Them
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1265 on: May 09, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »
Shes got them bro
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1266 on: May 09, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
Thoughts and prayers in full swing, for both Sid and her son

rep

« Reply #1267 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »
~adds her prayers and positive thoughts~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1268 on: May 10, 2009, 12:48:38 AM »
Consider it done.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1269 on: May 10, 2009, 06:14:06 AM »
adds Mistress and Her Son to her prayers.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1270 on: May 10, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »
~sighs~ After calling Ray's mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, he got some news that isn't good, at least this time it's not his mom, no, it's his step-dad... On May 1, on his way home from his train club meeting, he collects miniature trains which is thorn in the family's side, he started to feel something odd with his arms, so he went to a fellow friend's house because it was getting harder to drive, and from what we were told, he was life flighted to the hospital as he was having a stroke... He's doing okay, as he's coming home either today or tomorrow, but his mom didn't call anyone about it, only called her parents a few days ago to tell them, and then of course, we got told today... The thing is, mom can't take care of him, as she's wheelchair bound and is in a morphine fog all the time, due to her own health issues... So please, can you place both of them in your thoughts and prayers... as well as his mother, who is in end stage cirrhosis of the liver, not alcohol caused, just genetics... the situation at that house isn't good in the first place, and this just adds to the stress level there... Which is more than likely the true underlying cause of his stroke in the first place... ~slips out to do some calculations about making a trip down there if things get any worse~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1271 on: May 10, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »
~sighs~ After calling Ray's mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, he got some news that isn't good, at least this time it's not his mom, no, it's his step-dad... On May 1, on his way home from his train club meeting, he collects miniature trains which is thorn in the family's side, he started to feel something odd with his arms, so he went to a fellow friend's house because it was getting harder to drive, and from what we were told, he was life flighted to the hospital as he was having a stroke... He's doing okay, as he's coming home either today or tomorrow, but his mom didn't call anyone about it, only called her parents a few days ago to tell them, and then of course, we got told today... The thing is, mom can't take care of him, as she's wheelchair bound and is in a morphine fog all the time, due to her own health issues... So please, can you place both of them in your thoughts and prayers... as well as his mother, who is in end stage cirrhosis of the liver, not alcohol caused, just genetics... the situation at that house isn't good in the first place, and this just adds to the stress level there... Which is more than likely the true underlying cause of his stroke in the first place... ~slips out to do some calculations about making a trip down there if things get any worse~

Done sis.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1272 on: May 10, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »
Update - I got to see his cat scan. There is a definite break in his skull. It's not a depression, or dent. It's a clean sharp edged break. This of course led to bleeding in his brain, and that has caused swelling which means that what they're concerned with is the fact that brain has swollen and is pushing into the other half. (I hope this makes sense). The staff did say he is alert, his pupils respond to light equally, and if the new cat scan tomorrow shows no more bleeding or swelling he may be sent home. So cross Your fingers and say a prayer.

Thanks to You all for the support. It means the world to me, to us all. ~hugs~
~*~~*~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1273 on: May 10, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »
You still have mine hun.  For you and your son and all your family for a healthy and speedy recovery.

Taryn, you as well have mine.

Raz

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1274 on: May 10, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »
Mistress Taryn.. Mistress Sidona.. Both You and Yours are in my prayers and thoughts

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.