Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408866 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1275 on: May 11, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »
Update - I got to see his cat scan. There is a definite break in his skull. It's not a depression, or dent. It's a clean sharp edged break. This of course led to bleeding in his brain, and that has caused swelling which means that what they're concerned with is the fact that brain has swollen and is pushing into the other half. (I hope this makes sense). The staff did say he is alert, his pupils respond to light equally, and if the new cat scan tomorrow shows no more bleeding or swelling he may be sent home. So cross Your fingers and say a prayer.

Thanks to You all for the support. It means the world to me, to us all. ~hugs~

Sounds bad, but I would think the sharp break is the best case scenario. The brain has some room to swell... just not a whole lot. It can be rather shocking just how much brain is actually not even used. Not that guys have any to spare though. If the bleeding stops the swelling will go down. They will do followups and barring any complications, my sis will be able to take an iron skillet to his skull in no time at all.

Ya'll just need to hang in there. We will do the praying.

rep

« Reply #1276 on: May 11, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »
~prayers and positive thoughts for Mistress Taryn~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1277 on: May 11, 2009, 08:48:07 AM »
adding Mistresses Sidona and Taryn and their families to my thoughts and prayers

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1278 on: May 12, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »
He is home. he's doing well, but for the moment he is staying with either his father or with me. (He's 29, and feels like he ought to be on his own) but to be honest, we're not ready to let him be on his own.

Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers. I know thats what kept me from killing the fool who did this to him when he came into the store last night. I will take care of him, in my own special way very soon. ~sweet smile~

~hugs~
~*~~*~

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1279 on: May 12, 2009, 03:25:30 PM »
thank You for the good news Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

rep

« Reply #1280 on: May 12, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »
that's a relief Mistress!

kiah{MTC}

~makes note to self, stay on Mistress's good side~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1281 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »
my thoughts and prayers are with both of You, Mistress's, and for Yours.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #1282 on: May 13, 2009, 10:43:06 AM »

Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers. I know thats what kept me from killing the fool who did this to him when he came into the store last night. I will take care of him, in my own special way very soon. ~sweet smile~

~hugs~

*evil grin*  I hope, if he was buying beer, you refused the sale... *hugs you tight* loves~
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1283 on: May 13, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
Hey Sid....... want help......???????
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1284 on: June 01, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
well this was not what I was expecting.... please keep possum in your prayers.... she has been given a big graduation present in getting to go to cancun  for a week with family.   and my nephew ryan has just been given orders to iraq.   he is air force. 

Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1285 on: June 01, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »
wishes for safety and happiness for both of them and You Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1286 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »
well this was not what I was expecting.... please keep possum in your prayers.... she has been given a big graduation present in getting to go to cancun  for a week with family.   and my nephew ryan has just been given orders to iraq.   he is air force. 

May they both return home safe and sound.... and may you have the fortitude to not worry yourself into a tizzy until they return. *W* *S* *Huggers*  :-*

rep

« Reply #1287 on: June 01, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »
~prayers and positive thoughts~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1288 on: June 08, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »
I would like to ask my family to keep Ray in their thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning, as he goes in for surgery on his shoulder... Both he and I are trying to deal with the stress and anxiety of the wait, but at least he is the first patient up in the morning... ~sighs and snuggles him closer~ He's had surgery before and I thought nothing of it at the time, then of course it was the day after the Chargers lost the Super Bowl, but it was routine and he was much younger... Now, with the health issues he's got, we both are a bit anxious for this to be over with...

Thanks

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1289 on: June 08, 2009, 05:33:37 PM »
Consider it done sis.