Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407274 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1290 on: June 08, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »
this girl will keep You and Yours in her prayers and thoughts tomorrow.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1291 on: June 09, 2009, 08:42:03 AM »
The surgery went well, at least we think it did, as the surgeon never came out to talk to me or later to the two of us... And he has found out that fentanyl does nothing for him for pain relief, either that or the fact that the IV tubing was caught between the mattress of the bed and the railing and was blocking the flow, so the last two doses never reached him.. ~sighs and grumbles~ The surgeon gave the anesthologist an option to giving him dilaudid, but since he claims that Ray has sleep apnea, because he wheezes, he refused to give him any, which would probably have taken care of the pain in the first dose, not 4 doses of the other... but in the end, he left with a high level of pain because they couldn't give him anything else... but he's home, been ordered to sleep sitting up for the next week, since it keeps the blood from pooling at the surgical site... He's trying to use his right hand and arm as he's NOT supposed to do, because he wants to do things on his own ~RME~ but now he understands how much I hated it when I was in the same boat after my gall bladder was removed... ~chuckles~

But all in all, I would like to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, and sorry if I went on a rambling bit there, have little to no sleep in me, as we didn't get to sleep until 1am due to me trying to calm him down and not freak out at the last minute... ~sighs~ and we had to be up 2 1/2 hours later... So now, we are both going to take a nap, as he claims I need it more than he does... As normal, he's still worrying about me, apologizing about causing me pain and having to help him out with things that he can't do for the next few days... ~sees I am rambling again and sighs as I slip out, thinking I need sleep apparently~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1292 on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:54 AM »
The surgery went well, at least we think it did, as the surgeon never came out to talk to me or later to the two of us... And he has found out that fentanyl does nothing for him for pain relief, either that or the fact that the IV tubing was caught between the mattress of the bed and the railing and was blocking the flow, so the last two doses never reached him.. ~sighs and grumbles~ The surgeon gave the anesthologist an option to giving him dilaudid, but since he claims that Ray has sleep apnea, because he wheezes, he refused to give him any, which would probably have taken care of the pain in the first dose, not 4 doses of the other... but in the end, he left with a high level of pain because they couldn't give him anything else... but he's home, been ordered to sleep sitting up for the next week, since it keeps the blood from pooling at the surgical site... He's trying to use his right hand and arm as he's NOT supposed to do, because he wants to do things on his own ~RME~ but now he understands how much I hated it when I was in the same boat after my gall bladder was removed... ~chuckles~

But all in all, I would like to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, and sorry if I went on a rambling bit there, have little to no sleep in me, as we didn't get to sleep until 1am due to me trying to calm him down and not freak out at the last minute... ~sighs~ and we had to be up 2 1/2 hours later... So now, we are both going to take a nap, as he claims I need it more than he does... As normal, he's still worrying about me, apologizing about causing me pain and having to help him out with things that he can't do for the next few days... ~sees I am rambling again and sighs as I slip out, thinking I need sleep apparently~

Get a club...when he does something he is not supposed to do... smack him in the skull until he gets the message. This surgery is intended to fix him, not allow him to be foolish and mess himself up worse.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1293 on: June 09, 2009, 09:25:11 AM »
sends you my number 10 cast iron pan...... between the left ear and the back of the head sis
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #1294 on: June 21, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »
~prays and positive thoughts to those in need~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1295 on: July 02, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »
I need prayers for Kassia and for Sarant.  I will let them explain if need me, just know if I ask, its important.

Raz

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #1296 on: July 02, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »
I am praying for good news.

I need prayers for Kassia and for Sarant.  I will let them explain if need me, just know if I ask, its important.

Raz

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1297 on: July 02, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
Sending up thoughts and prayers.   :'(

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #1298 on: July 02, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »
Dears Kassia 
I will  light a  candle of hope that all will be well  for You and  Your lil  one.. and  when I  blow it out may the   smoke  from the  candle   rise  up cleaning Your lil one  of harm..

Elllen/Cina

rep

« Reply #1299 on: July 02, 2009, 11:02:11 PM »
~sends her prayers to both Mistresses~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1300 on: July 03, 2009, 06:30:26 AM »
sending positive thoughts and prayers to Both Mistresses and Their Families

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1301 on: July 03, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »
Kassia you are in my thoughts and prayers... ~sends you tons of huggles to keep you wrapped in love and hope~

Sarant, you as well are in my thoughts and prayers, and as I told you the other night, I am here if you need someone to talk to... ~snuggles you up into a giant bearhuggle~ Love ya

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1302 on: July 03, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the posts....-sends hugs, and loves all around-..

Kassia...darlin. I don't pray often. But for you and yours? I most definately will. -hugs so tight-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1303 on: July 04, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »
sends prayers and thoughts up for everyone who needs them...

leaves hugs and kisses as well...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

rep

« Reply #1304 on: July 06, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »
~slips in to scoop up some hugs and Tuchuk love~

my granddaugther had her 9 mo check up last tuesday (last night of migration r/p) and the dr's want to take a just in case (how many times have i repeated that in my freakin head?) ultrasound of her fontanel. i have been close to crazy as we had to wait a week for this and even though its a harmless procedure - we are talking about her precious love's head and brain. while there is some solace in the fact the g-baby has advanced skills for her age this is still scary stuff. may i be just paranoid and the dr's just covering their butts. (the appt if this afternoon/tuesday afternoon but have to wait for results beyond that)

kiah{MTC}
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 10:44:20 PM by kiah{MTC} »