Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409079 times)

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1350 on: August 15, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
shakes head and agrees with TT....amen...

My condolences to the family.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1351 on: August 15, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
condolences on her and her daughters loss..

this was something that effected her and her family rt...death..and it was final..the end..

not something VT.. that cant really touch you...you can walk away from...
when your char dies VT..you can wait 5 whole fucking minutes and turn around and make another
character and start over...

RT death....you can't bring them back..real flesh and blood..gone
forever..

you might wish bad karma on some and laugh at their misfortune...because of something VT...
fuck that..
this is real time..real life and a death...a loved one taken from a child..a daughter

if you cant wrap around your head about the pain and suffering of a family
but only think of a wrong done in VT

its sad..

let pray nothing bad befalls any of your family REAL TIME and you get slapped with the karma shit because
you pissed someone off  VT!

TT

When you get off your holier than though pedestal and bring your ass back down to reality then perhaps you will see what is going on around you.

You are right, death is final, the end....gone.

I have seen it, many times over...things I care not to talk about with anyone.  I have seen it right next to me and in front of me, so guess what?  I think I can understand what can touch you and what cant touch you.

Unfortunately, you cant seem to actually read a post.  Perhaps you need to get some glasses.

I said Karma has a way.  Never said bad karma nor did I say I wished bad karma on anyone.  Pay attention to details.

Second...No where did I say I was laughing at anyone.  Again, you would assume and you know what they say about that.

Thirdly...you were not involved in what transpired vt or rt with that girl...so, you REALLY dont know anything if it was only a "VT"...suffice it to say, there you are, assuming....again.

Now if you really read my posts and really read them...No where did I point blank wish such things nor laugh, nor suggest anything in a derogatory comment that you are of a want to bathe me under.

What is sad is that YOU cant see that.

I said nothing about the mans daughter nor his immediate blood relations.  But here you are, insinuating I wish bad karma and laugh at it.

How often have you done such a thing TT?  Im certainly not one that is going to sit here and kiss your ass and hope things are all hunky dory.

Think before you assume.  Pay attention before you assume.  And if you dont know...then its probably best if you keep your mouth shut.

Raz/Tim

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1352 on: August 15, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
condolences on her and her daughters loss..

this was something that effected her and her family rt...death..and it was final..the end..

not something VT.. that cant really touch you...you can walk away from...
when your char dies VT..you can wait 5 whole fucking minutes and turn around and make another
character and start over...

RT death....you can't bring them back..real flesh and blood..gone
forever..

you might wish bad karma on some and laugh at their misfortune...because of something VT...
fuck that..
this is real time..real life and a death...a loved one taken from a child..a daughter

if you cant wrap around your head about the pain and suffering of a family
but only think of a wrong done in VT

its sad..

let pray nothing bad befalls any of your family REAL TIME and you get slapped with the karma shit because
you pissed someone off  VT!

TT

When you get off your holier than though pedestal and bring your ass back down to reality then perhaps you will see what is going on around you.

You are right, death is final, the end....gone.

I have seen it, many times over...things I care not to talk about with anyone.  I have seen it right next to me and in front of me, so guess what?  I think I can understand what can touch you and what cant touch you.

Unfortunately, you cant seem to actually read a post.  Perhaps you need to get some glasses.

I said Karma has a way.  Never said bad karma nor did I say I wished bad karma on anyone.  Pay attention to details.

Second...No where did I say I was laughing at anyone.  Again, you would assume and you know what they say about that.

Thirdly...you were not involved in what transpired vt or rt with that girl...so, you REALLY dont know anything if it was only a "VT"...suffice it to say, there you are, assuming....again.

Now if you really read my posts and really read them...No where did I point blank wish such things nor laugh, nor suggest anything in a derogatory comment that you are of a want to bathe me under.

What is sad is that YOU cant see that.

I said nothing about the mans daughter nor his immediate blood relations.  But here you are, insinuating I wish bad karma and laugh at it.

How often have you done such a thing TT?  Im certainly not one that is going to sit here and kiss your ass and hope things are all hunky dory.

Think before you assume.  Pay attention before you assume.  And if you dont know...then its probably best if you keep your mouth shut.

Raz/Tim

I will not keep my mouth shut...
insult all you want..
Im not one you can rant and threaten on here..in a room or my msn...because you dont like what I say..post to a board or how I roleplay..
If you dont want my opinion on your posts...dont post to a open board..

Oh i read the post...and the ones before it

Ah the dualer tamara...the one that dualed as both the slave and Ubara Judy?

Should I really show you how black my heart is?

Raz
yeah..you were told no one wanted to hear it..
so you tossed in the karma word in your next post..and all know the karma thing.."what goes around comes around"
yeah..maybe I have thrown out the karma thing before...a cheating boyfriend...someone taking a handicapped space when they arent handicapped....but never for a vt situation/rt death

your lack of compassion for a family in mourning of what was a real live person
does stem from something that occured vt and your previous posts say it loud and clear.
so do not tell me i dont pay attention..I paid attention..thats why I posted..

have a good evening

-smiles-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #1353 on: August 15, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »

insult all you want..
Im not one you can rant and threaten on here..in a room or my msn...because you dont like what I say..post to a board or how I roleplay..

Raz
so you tossed in the karma word in your next post..and all know the karma thing.."what goes around comes around"
yeah..maybe I have thrown out the karma thing before...a cheating boyfriend...someone taking a handicapped space when they arent handicapped....but never for a vt situation/rt death

does stem from something that occured vt and your previous posts say it loud and clear.

have a good evening

-smiles-

Well, of course you wont, is why I posted, see, Im good at getting a rise out of people but, there is this thing with you TT, we all know you wont keep your mouth shut, so that is a given reply by you...

Now, allow me to reiterate...

insult all you want..

If telling you to get off your "holier than thou pedestal" is an insult to you...then truly you do not know what an insult is.  Again, read carefully.

Maybe you were referring to my posting for you to "get some glasses".  If you took that as an insult, then ok, as I see it, it is an observation pertaining to your ability to decipher written context.  Again, read carefully.

OR maybe it was my common reference to you to "pay attention to details".  Which, case in point, is very needed here as there were alot of assumptions made by you.  Again, read carefully.

Well, for one, I have not ranted or threatened on here to you...in a room, or to your msn...there are many times I dont care for you or what you say, yet, I keep my mouth shut simply because I follow the same advice I gave you..that if I dont know, then keep your mouth shut.

Your opinion is of course allowed, after all it is an open board as you suggest.  Just like my opinion is allowed, my beliefs are my own and reflect upon nobody, but what that means is that, who are you to prejudge anothers opinion or beliefs?  *looks around for that pedestal*  Suffice it to say, you posted to my response to Shoko.  So, you kinda inserted yourself into something that did not include you, but again, it is an open board.  As such, since it is an open board, I can and will say what I feel, unless you simply feel the need to censor me, but then that goes right back to freedom of speech, open board etc etc.  I dont really care if you post to me, but, and this is a large but for you, if you think Im posting to insult, rant or threaten then you must realize, that I only reacted to you, therefore my post was directed to you, in the same manner as you responded to me...just with more attention to detail to point out the simple fact that, you really didnt read my posts, you simply interpretted what you "thought" it meant.  And to make a point again...if you dont know, keep your mouth shut.  But, that again is one of those common sense things.  

Moving on...

I was actually told that Shoko, didnt want to hear it...not anyone else.  There were posts after that pertaining to the matter of prayer, that is until you posted.  Ok, so you didnt want to hear and Hippie backed you up.  But you seem to digress from your point of no one wanted to hear it.  Shoko actually said it with more simplicity in the matter, but you have to extrapolate on it and give said opinion as if you were lecturing me.  Perhaps you werent but still, all you had to say was, "I dont care to hear it Raz".  But you didnt.  One of those...I will say what I want and it will be heard kinda deals.   ::)

Not everyone knows anything about karma.  You didnt say what comes around goes around, no, you said that I wished bad karma on folks and clearly it wasnt in my post.  If you need to see it....read again.  The devil is in the details.

I did not say I had a lack of compassion for the family or the mans daughter.  My point was on the woman.  Details.  If you look in my reply to you it says..."I said nothing about the mans daughter nor his immediate blood relations."  So, there you are again, assuming I have no compassion for his daughter or family.

What occurred vt and rt, is something you have to realize that, TT, honestly, you simply dont know.  So my lack of compassion is not on the mans family, but the lack of praying.  AGAIN, read, do not assume to interpret what I "meant" as funny as it sounds, Shoko actually understood what I meant, you didnt.

And finally your reiteration of me telling you that you do not pay attention is actually spot on.  How much more do you wish for me to point out of the obvious?

Have a great night!

;D

Sincerely yours...

Captain Obvious

« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:58:57 PM by Raziel »

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1354 on: August 15, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

insult all you want..

Raz

have a good evening

-smiles-

Well, of course you wont, is why I posted, see, Im good at getting a rise out of people but, there is this thing with you TT, we all know you wont keep your mouth shut, so that is a given reply by you...

Now, allow me to reiterate...

insult all you want..

If telling you to get off your "holier than thou pedestal" is an insult to you...then truly you do not know what an insult is.  Again, read carefully.

Maybe you were referring to my posting for you to "get some glasses".  If you took that as an insult, then ok, as I see it, it is an observation pertaining to your ability to decipher written context.  Again, read carefully.

OR maybe it was my common reference to you to "pay attention to details".  Which, case in point, is very needed here as there were alot of assumptions made by you.  Again, read carefully.

Well, for one, I have not ranted or threatened on here to you...in a room, or to your msn...there are many times I dont care for you or what you say, yet, I keep my mouth shut simply because I follow the same advice I gave you..that if I dont know, then keep your mouth shut.

Your opinion is of course allowed, after all it is an open board as you suggest.  Just like my opinion is allowed, my beliefs are my own and reflect upon nobody, but what that means is that, who are you to prejudge anothers opinion or beliefs?  *looks around for that pedestal*  Suffice it to say, you posted to my response to Shoko.  So, you kinda inserted yourself into something that did not include you, but again, it is an open board.  As such, since it is an open board, I can and will say what I feel, unless you simply feel the need to censor me, but then that goes right back to freedom of speech, open board etc etc.  I dont really care if you post to me, but, and this is a large but for you, if you think Im posting to insult, rant or threaten then you must realize, that I only reacted to you, therefore my post was directed to you, in the same manner as you responded to me...just with more attention to detail to point out the simple fact that, you really didnt read my posts, you simply interpretted what you "thought" it meant.  And to make a point again...if you dont know, keep your mouth shut.  But, that again is one of those common sense things.  

Moving on...

I was actually told that Shoko, didnt want to hear it...not anyone else.  There were posts after that pertaining to the matter of prayer, that is until you posted.  Ok, so you didnt want to hear and Hippie backed you up.  But you seem to digress from your point of no one wanted to hear it.  Shoko actually said it with more simplicity in the matter, but you have to extrapolate on it and give said opinion as if you were lecturing me.  Perhaps you werent but still, all you had to say was, "I dont care to hear it Raz".  But you didnt.  One of those...I will say what I want and it will be heard kinda deals.   ::)

Not everyone knows anything about karma.  You didnt say what comes around goes around, no, you said that I wished bad karma on folks and clearly it wasnt in my post.  If you need to see it....read again.  The devil is in the details.

I did not say I had a lack of compassion for the family or the mans daughter.  My point was on the woman.  Details.  If you look in my reply to you it says..."I said nothing about the mans daughter nor his immediate blood relations."  So, there you are again, assuming I have no compassion for his daughter or family.

What occurred vt and rt, is something you have to realize that, TT, honestly, you simply dont know.  So my lack of compassion is not on the mans family, but the lack of praying.  AGAIN, read, do not assume to interpret what I "meant" as funny as it sounds, Shoko actually understood what I meant, you didnt.

And finally your reiteration of me telling you that you do not pay attention is actually spot on.  How much more do you wish for me to point out of the obvious?

Have a great night!

;D

Sincerely yours...

Captain Obvious

laughs my ass off at this...you do not get the so called rise out of me..Im just telling it as I see it...same as you are doing...

then its probably best if you keep your mouth shut.

and I do not have to keep my mouth shut as you said...I am a grown up with a voice and my own opinion..and I will use both when I choose to do so...maybe because its a woman and your not liking it? ..awwww

ahhh...your breaking my heart here...someone doesnt like me at times...awwww

bah...
If you want to pick apart everything that is said...fine..
I still stick by my earlier post...

everything from what I have posted has come from your non ability to divide VT from RT in regards to a tragic death

now who needs the reality check?

so..you know first hand that I dont back down..we can keep this up for as long as you like...

-smiles-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #1355 on: August 15, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
laughs my ass off at this...you do not get the so called rise out of me..Im just telling it as I see it...same as you are doing...

Ok, see, here...is where it really is funny even as you are laughing.  See, I said Im good at getting a rise out of people "BUT" with you....the but in there means that doesnt apply to you...soooooo...in reality, Im not trying to get a rise out of you...boy, Im glad you are laughing your ass off at that....because you totally just didnt get it.

and I do not have to keep my mouth shut as you said...I am a grown up with a voice and my own opinion..and I will use both when I choose to do so...maybe because its a woman and your not liking it? ..awwww

Ok, woman, man, whatever...yes, you are grown with your opinion, which I have made it clearly obvious that you have and you give in the first comment about getting a rise out of people, "BUT" you....so, chalk that one up to obvious superceded.

ahhh...your breaking my heart here...someone doesnt like me at times...awwww

Whoopdidoo...

everything from what I have posted has come from your non ability to divide VT from RT in regards to a tragic death

now who needs the reality check?

Ahem, one more time...you were not in the know about what exactly was vt or rt....see...there is more to this story about what transpired rt, than you will ever know.  And yes, I do know and have the ability to differentiate.  You just dont get the fact that you do not know what "really" happened at that time.  So, okies...you can keep that opinion.

so..you know first hand that I dont back down..we can keep this up for as long as you like...

-smiles-

Uhm...ok?  This is where I insert one of those..."like I care" looks?  OoooOOo...Iz skeered

I think Im going to go to church now.

Because it really fits.

Cordially yours...

The obvious facepalm guy.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1356 on: August 15, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
Whoopdidoo...

exactly...

-yawns-

got any pics with vampires? now that holds my interest..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #1357 on: August 15, 2009, 09:47:08 PM »
Actually....

Im sorry...I looked...

But I couldnt find any...I failed to acquiesce your request...this was all that was left.

:-\

Maybe next time.

Indebted...

The failed vampire finder

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1358 on: August 15, 2009, 10:26:41 PM »
I wish to apologize to those who do use this board/thread for the comfort they give others in need of hardship, sickness and death..

I did play a part in the total derailment for which this board/thread was intended..

again...my sincere apologies

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1359 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:26 AM »
is this REALLY the thread that You two should be fighting over posts? I mean come on people. there are ways to do it and places. not on a thread where people ask for heart felt thoughts and prayers is posted.

I may piss people off by saying this.. and Im sorry for that.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:10:49 AM by Serinna »
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1360 on: August 16, 2009, 08:22:37 AM »
Serinna

didnt piss me off one bit...
because its true...after I stepped back and thought about it..

why my post above yours is my apology made last night

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1361 on: August 16, 2009, 08:25:40 AM »
sorry TT
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #1362 on: August 16, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »
No hun...

do not be sorry for telling how you feel..

take care..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1363 on: August 20, 2009, 10:32:01 AM »
--scrolls back, snags this--

Im pretty sure you will all remember tamara, she was a slave here that I was espically fond of. she later became to be known as ubara judy of cos.

maybe even some of you remembered her hubby.

please keep her and her little girl in her prayers. shes just lost her hubby, he was an emt and while saving a young woman he went into cardiac arrest.

-leaves a hug for Shoko-..

I wouldn't wish that horrific situation on even my 'worst' enemy. Will light a candle, just as I'd do for anyone. Regardless of a crappy choice in Vt..((made enough of those in my time))

Take care, and I hope she pulls through it.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

rep

« Reply #1364 on: September 04, 2009, 07:27:38 AM »
~prayers and positive thoughts for all~

kiah{MTC}