Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407371 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1650 on: May 04, 2010, 08:55:17 PM »
I spoke to Him today for a bit. unfortunately He is not doing much better if at all. only 3 of his 5 medications are working so They arent sure if He will need to return to the hospital or not. they want to see if the antibiotics are going to work first. His parents are worried He said. I have asked that He have one of His roommates call Me if something happens and He's not able to do it Himself.

Prayers continue. Keeo us informed. :(

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1651 on: May 05, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
I just spoke to Methos on the phone. His condition has worsened. I was wrong on what He said as far as the thing in His abdominal wall. its not a cyst. its an absess. and its growing. He's also said that they think He's got pnemonia so now He has been put back into the hospital.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1652 on: May 05, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »
In thoughts and prayers most definately.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1653 on: May 09, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »
update from Methos is that the absess has gone way down in size. He is feeling better and thinking that the Doctor will elect not to do surgery. He was even feeling well enough to go into His room Kassar on PG for a little while tonight. He thanks You All for the thoughts and prayers sent and so do I
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1654 on: May 10, 2010, 02:48:14 PM »
Hang in there bro... never give up!!!

Still in thoughts and prayers!!!

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1655 on: May 14, 2010, 05:42:56 AM »
Yesterday evening a teacher at my daughter's high school was killerd in a car accident. I ask that everyone keep his family, friends, students, and youth league baseball team in their thoughts and prayers. He was a language arts teacher that inspired many students and a man and coach that touched many lives. This will be a difficult time for all with graduation just 2 weeks away.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1656 on: May 14, 2010, 07:10:09 AM »
Yesterday evening a teacher at my daughter's high school was killerd in a car accident. I ask that everyone keep his family, friends, students, and youth league baseball team in their thoughts and prayers. He was a language arts teacher that inspired many students and a man and coach that touched many lives. This will be a difficult time for all with graduation just 2 weeks away.

Hippie

Consider it done.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1657 on: May 16, 2010, 10:16:18 AM »

Hippie

I have added him, and his, to my daily prayers, Hippie.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #1658 on: May 21, 2010, 12:33:06 AM »
*Sends my prayers for those who need His assistance.*
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1659 on: May 22, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »
I talked to my stepgrandmother yesterday and she said that her grandson living with her now was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia and when he was diagnosed with it, his wife decided to divorce him. He is a teacher and lives in one part of Minnesota for 9 months during the school year and then on the other side of Minnesota the other three months. They are fighting for custody of 2 children, aged 6 and 3 (if meemory serves me) and if they get joint custody it might be hard considering the children are in school in the other part of Minnesota that their father is in.
OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1660 on: May 22, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »
Consider it done.   :(

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1661 on: May 22, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »
i will add my prayers, Rick, to you and yours.
 :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #1662 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »
can I ask for some good vibes sent this direction. I just talked to my mom, and she is taking my dad to emerg. he's been having nose bleeds every morning since Friday, and this morning, has had 2 already, and they couldn't get the second one to stop. my husband went through the same thing a few years back, and his blood pressure was scary high. so on top of the stress I've had dealing with my teen daughter the past few days making me practically kick her ass out yesterday.......now I have dad to worry about
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1663 on: May 23, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »
can I ask for some good vibes sent this direction. I just talked to my mom, and she is taking my dad to emerg. he's been having nose bleeds every morning since Friday, and this morning, has had 2 already, and they couldn't get the second one to stop. my husband went through the same thing a few years back, and his blood pressure was scary high. so on top of the stress I've had dealing with my teen daughter the past few days making me practically kick her ass out yesterday.......now I have dad to worry about

I will do so. Keep me informed.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1664 on: May 23, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
Thoughts and prayers to all who need them.