Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408982 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1665 on: May 23, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »
lights a candle for all in need
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1666 on: May 28, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
I have a prayer request...

a friend of Mine told Me this morning that a friend of Her Son's and His Family were in a terrible car accident. inside the vehicle was 2 parents and a 16 yr old boy. the Father died instantly. Mother and Son were rushed to the hospital. Mother was treated for Her injuries, the Son's progress was touch and go. just 15 minutes ago, I was informed that the Mother will be ok but the Son has slipped into a coma. There is another Son that is due to Graduate from Highschool tomorrow. He was at the practice for this during the accident.

it has been discovered that a large piece of concrete was on the ground about the area of the accident and that it had fallen off a truck. the Father swerved to avoid it and overcorrected, rolling the truck several times. please, I am asking for thoughts and prayers for this family in their dire time of need. They have lost a Father and Husband and may loose a Son and Brother.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 04:29:18 AM by Serinna »
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1667 on: May 28, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »
Egawds...   :'(

I shall sis.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1668 on: May 28, 2010, 08:12:19 PM »
Most definately has thoughts and prayers with them

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1669 on: May 29, 2010, 03:51:34 AM »
Prayers are Needed for the Slider Family,  Mr. Slider was my fathers college roomate.  His brother has become close with pappa after many years through the royal ranger program.  Mr. and Mrs. Slider were at ranger trails with pappa and grannie and were notified early one morning this past week that their 24 yr old daughter was in a car accident and was killed.  She leaves behind a 4 month old baby girl.  This is a back woods down to earth grass roots family.  They are about as financially strapped as it is before all this.   The Funeral service is today. 
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1670 on: May 29, 2010, 04:28:36 AM »
My condolences, thoughts and prayers are sent

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1671 on: May 29, 2010, 08:37:46 PM »
My condolences go out to them sis, as well as prayers.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1672 on: May 30, 2010, 08:09:26 AM »
Thoughts and prayers go outt to all in need, i'd also like to ask for a lot of love and prayers for a girl i work with. she was out with friends at a bonfire last night when some one threw a gas can worth of gas on the fire. she is lucky her back was turned. right now she is at the atlanta burn center going in for surgery on her back and shoulders. the liil gal is one of those rare souls who is as sweet and beautiful inside and out.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1673 on: May 30, 2010, 08:52:49 AM »
prayers go out for everyone...
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1674 on: May 30, 2010, 11:58:43 AM »
Will do snugglebuddy.

I hope someone educated the idiot in the error of throwing gas on a fire with others in close proximity.  >:(

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1675 on: May 30, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
I just heard that the Son in the car accident I mentioned was awake yesterday and talking to His Mom. please continue to keep the Family in Your thoughts and Prayers
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:07:38 PM by Serinna »

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1676 on: May 30, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
Will think of all of this, n say my own prayers for them all.  :'(
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1677 on: May 30, 2010, 05:43:21 PM »
Adds those mentioned above to my regular prayers.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1678 on: May 30, 2010, 08:00:54 PM »
thank you everyone...

before leaving work today, her sister let us know that she was out of surgery. she was in a good bit of pain, grumbling about being stuck on her tummy and the loss of her long hair. she is a trooper to say the least ~laughs~ though when i posted before, we had only just heard about her. it turns out she was not the only one hurt due to this genius act...as a matter of fact, she was the one that got off easy. another girl who was unfortunate enough to be facing the fire at the time...her shirt literally melted to her skin...

the police are investigating and one thing is for certain, whoever did this better hope to God that the police catch them first. there are an awful lot of folks that hold this little girl near and dear to them and none of them are too happy at the moment.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1679 on: May 30, 2010, 09:00:07 PM »
I just heard that the Son in the car accident I mentioned was awake yesterday and talking to His Mom. please continue to keep the Family in Your thoughts and Prayers

Will do!!!  :)