Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407147 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1680 on: May 30, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
thank you everyone...

before leaving work today, her sister let us know that she was out of surgery. she was in a good bit of pain, grumbling about being stuck on her tummy and the loss of her long hair. she is a trooper to say the least ~laughs~ though when i posted before, we had only just heard about her. it turns out she was not the only one hurt due to this genius act...as a matter of fact, she was the one that got off easy. another girl who was unfortunate enough to be facing the fire at the time...her shirt literally melted to her skin...

the police are investigating and one thing is for certain, whoever did this better hope to God that the police catch them first. there are an awful lot of folks that hold this little girl near and dear to them and none of them are too happy at the moment.

I know I should not feel this way, but sometimes my inner demon does speak. Find the idiot, hang them upside down and soak a sheet in gasoline. Wring it out so it does not drip and wrap it around the fool. Light it from a safe distance and watch it burn upwards. The fool will not inhale the flames or fumes and lose consciousness. They will burn until they go.

Best that God judges and I do not.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1681 on: June 04, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
Just...needing...a moments thought. for things to improve. not doing well, at all. completely screwed up, and feeling very alone.

ty-vm if you bother.

typist behind Sarant.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1682 on: June 04, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »
Just...needing...a moments thought. for things to improve. not doing well, at all. completely screwed up, and feeling very alone.

ty-vm if you bother.

typist behind Sarant.

Always. *Huggers* My sis is never alone.  :-*

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1683 on: June 04, 2010, 06:33:52 PM »

ty-vm if you bother.

typist behind Sarant.

Always. *Huggers* My sis is never alone.  :-*

Ty Bro..Means alot to me that you replied..Miss you..-hugs back tight-.. :'(
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1684 on: June 06, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
I have you in my thoughts, Sarant.  Just hang on, and we will all be here for you.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1685 on: June 11, 2010, 10:10:58 AM »
Prayers and thoughts for all those that need them.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1686 on: June 11, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
an update of sorts...

she is home, up and about... and is still the light of any room she is in~laughs~

after 10 days with no shower, not able to wash her hair...one of the guys that owns the place treated her to a spa type day. she got her nails done, her toes done, semi-washed and oiled down (they even waxed her legs for her!) and the best of the best...her hair washed, cut and styled! they saved a good bit of her hair. though there is some singed stuff that remained. the skin graphs are healing up nicely and she is bandaged up snug as a bug while the skin mends and grows. however at the moment she has almost no mobility of her right arm due to the tightness of the new/healing skin.

but the most amazing thing...her outlook. she doesnt want revenge. nope. she has no hard feelings at all. she is simply hurt beyond belief that who ever did this hasn't come forward in any way to simply say they were sorry for all this.

yeah, she's an amazing little soul. so thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts...and keep sending them if ya could.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1687 on: June 11, 2010, 08:10:23 PM »
bless her heart.....sending my thoughts and prayers to her as well as anyone else that needs them. :-*
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1688 on: June 12, 2010, 03:08:06 AM »
an update of sorts...

she is home, up and about... and is still the light of any room she is in~laughs~

after 10 days with no shower, not able to wash her hair...one of the guys that owns the place treated her to a spa type day. she got her nails done, her toes done, semi-washed and oiled down (they even waxed her legs for her!) and the best of the best...her hair washed, cut and styled! they saved a good bit of her hair. though there is some singed stuff that remained. the skin graphs are healing up nicely and she is bandaged up snug as a bug while the skin mends and grows. however at the moment she has almost no mobility of her right arm due to the tightness of the new/healing skin.

but the most amazing thing...her outlook. she doesnt want revenge. nope. she has no hard feelings at all. she is simply hurt beyond belief that who ever did this hasn't come forward in any way to simply say they were sorry for all this.

yeah, she's an amazing little soul. so thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts...and keep sending them if ya could.

Indeed a very special Lady.  :)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1689 on: June 16, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »
I wouldn't post here. If this didn't mean alot...to me... :'( :'(

My best friend online. She was diagnosed with lukemia a few months ago. The other day she went to the hospital between Chemo treatments. Because she was throwing up blood.

Long story short. The results from the tests for the past couple of days just came in. -looks down, takes a moment-

She has maybe 9 months to live. The lukemia is alot worse than they first thought. I just ask that each and everyone? Take a few moments to think of her. She has a 5yr old son, and is one hell of a chick. Means more to me than almost anyone. (no offense).

Um. Thats about it. Thank you for reading this.

:'( :-* :'(
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1690 on: June 16, 2010, 05:57:11 PM »
I"m sorry to hear that sis.  Definately in thoughts and prayers.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1691 on: June 16, 2010, 06:05:21 PM »
lights a candle
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1692 on: June 16, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »
I will add her to my daily prayers, Sarant...and will think of you, too.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1693 on: June 16, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »
I wouldn't post here. If this didn't mean alot...to me... :'( :'(

My best friend online. She was diagnosed with lukemia a few months ago. The other day she went to the hospital between Chemo treatments. Because she was throwing up blood.

Long story short. The results from the tests for the past couple of days just came in. -looks down, takes a moment-

She has maybe 9 months to live. The lukemia is alot worse than they first thought. I just ask that each and everyone? Take a few moments to think of her. She has a 5yr old son, and is one hell of a chick. Means more to me than almost anyone. (no offense).

Um. Thats about it. Thank you for reading this.

:'( :-* :'(

Color it done sis.

Ummm... do I know her? PM your reply please.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1694 on: June 16, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »
She and Her Family are in My thoughts and prayers Sarant
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"