Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407429 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Prayers and Thoughts for Shy and Hers
« Reply #2595 on: August 16, 2017, 10:19:33 PM »
...Hang in there, Sis...be saying a Rosary for you and yours, and lighting a candle.

https://youtu.be/bDjwUzUnNpU

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

siren

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2596 on: August 17, 2017, 08:22:36 PM »
They will continue to be in my prayers.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2597 on: August 18, 2017, 06:37:46 PM »
Prayers sent to the powers that be...sending strength and healing thoughts as needed
duckie rules

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2598 on: August 30, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »
well.  the time has come to talk of many things,  of shoes and ships and sealing wax and of cabbages and kings.

First I want to say thank you.  the prayers have been heard I am healing albeit slowly.   we are working to get our lives put back in order and trying our best to stay sane through this process.  We are completely grateful for all the kneemail that went up for us.

I have had to come a  painful decision to leave my place of employment.  My husband has asked me to walk away from a job that would have done nothing but compounded stress upon stress.  physically I am not in any shape to continue this job.   it will come at a price.  loss of insurance and income.  I am actively seeking something that would strictly be part time.    I will ask for continued prayers for healing and for Gods provision for us.  I will also ask that prayer continue.  I have been battling a ptsd flare since this nightmare began.   each day is  its on battle ground.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Medi

« Reply #2599 on: August 30, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »
...I will be saying another Rosary for you, Shy, and keep a candle burning for you at St Lukes Altar.  Concentrate on your health, that is most important...without good health you have nothing.  This may sound 'Pollyannish', but things can work out even if you have to downsize your lifestyle...you can always work to get back to where you were, or find that a new way of living is actually nice.  I pray that you and yours will overcome this challenge, Sis.

https://youtu.be/eA7tbrhGD44
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2600 on: August 31, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
Will keep the kneemail going sis. Hang in there as you are well versed in doing. Try to find an outlet to unload baggage and keep looking forward to better things. Good things are never easy. That is what makes them so valuable.

siren

« Reply #2601 on: August 31, 2017, 08:20:40 PM »
Have you checked into something you can do from the home?  For many years i did just that, and it paid very well.  mine was data input for a big business, but many times doctors offices, lawyers, etc etc need people who can work from the home.  Look around, maybe you'll find such a job, and you're still in my prayers.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2602 on: September 01, 2017, 06:20:20 PM »
Siren if you could link any of that type of work information to me I would so greatly appreciate it.  that is exactly what I am looking for.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2603 on: September 01, 2017, 06:25:58 PM »
Siren if you could link any of that type of work information to me I would so greatly appreciate it.  that is exactly what I am looking for.

My siren will be offline for the weekend, but should be back the beginning of the week sis. *S*

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #2604 on: September 04, 2017, 08:37:11 PM »
Pray for me as well as the state of Florida as Hurricane Irma (a Cat4 hurricane) is churning in the tropics and has Florida in the cone of uncertainty. Last hurricane that major I ran into was Charley back in 2004 when it hit 20 miles NORTH of where I live in SW Florida. My hope is this passes through, but one never knows!
OOC - Rick

Offline Medi

« Reply #2605 on: September 05, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »
...Rick, I will say several Rosaries for you and all of Florida.  Last I saw on the Weather Channel it is a Monster that will probably hit Florida.  Do take care, if you can leave, please do so.  A house and possessions can be replaced, but other things can't...

Keep us posted, and I pray that the Monster is diverted East, and only brushes our East Coast.

Izee'
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2606 on: September 05, 2017, 05:56:55 PM »
Will do bro.  ;)

siren

« Reply #2607 on: September 05, 2017, 07:52:24 PM »
my prayers are with all my family, Master R, i pray the hurricane dissapates, or at least goes a different way and isn't headed for you.

Shylina, in order for me to do that, i'd have to have where you live, or a close city.  What i did was just went to every law office, every medical office, any and every place, and asked if they had openings for home workers.  Many times they won't advertise, but will take someone to do the work.  It's a lot cheaper for them because they don't have to pay for computer/etc supplies for the worker (i was considered an independent worker, so i had my own computer, the only thing they supplied were the disks for the work to be put on.)

But i loved the work because as long as i got done the amount of hours i needed, i could take off anytime and do anything i wanted. It was wonderful.   i wish i could help you out more.

Offline Melanie

« Reply #2608 on: September 26, 2017, 04:06:20 PM »
Hey everyone. i know i dont usually do this. but throw aome good vibes my way. 2017 has been an awful year. and Im down and out Love ya fams

Offline Medi

« Reply #2609 on: September 26, 2017, 05:54:09 PM »
...Saying some Rosaries for you, and lit candles for you at a Shrine, Mel, and sending healing thoughts...Do take care, and know that many are here for you...*Hugs*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman